Friday Five

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2011, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your first car?

When was the last time you were at the salon (hair, nails, etc)?

Do you have any favorite magazines?

Are there any movies out (or coming out) that you want to see?

What is your favorite thing about your significant other?
July 22nd, 2011, 09:01 AM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was your first car?
A new '00 VW New Beetle. That poor car was so abused after I was done with it. (FYI - You don't take a little car "mudding")

Hair, about 2 weeks ago. Mani/Pedi on Wednesday.

Meh, I love the garbage tabloids like In Touch
I haven't had a ton of "real" magazines in a while, I get a lot of them on my iPad.

So I'm REALLY excited about Breaking Dawn Part 1, lol, I also want to see "The Change Up", and I'm kind of excited about the new Muppets movie! I think we might even get brave and take Sophie, I don't think it comes out until Christmas

His personality - super romantic and sentimental. <3
July 22nd, 2011, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your first car?

My mom's old subaru station wagon-it lost suspension at some point, so I would bounce my way to school LOL

When I was visiting Cleveland, so end of March for hair, got my nails done before my friends wedding in mid-may...still have some of the polish on my toes

I get Glamour but haven't had a chance to read it in over a year...actually maybe I stopped getting it, I don't even know LOL

Yes! any comic-book movie (hubby got me into them) Captain America, for example. AND I still haven't seen HP 8 yet!!

How he is a kid at heart
July 22nd, 2011, 09:23 AM
mommytokem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was your first car? Red 1980 Chevy Citation

When was the last time you were at the salon (hair, nails, etc)? Lol, I think it was right before Christmas I went and got my hair cut.

Do you have any favorite magazines? I don't get any magazines, in my opinion most of them are trash.

Are there any movies out (or coming out) that you want to see? I don't even know what movies are in theaters or coming out soon, is that pathetic

What is your favorite thing about your significant other? He's such a good dad and does a good job of taking care of things.

Last edited by mommytokem; July 22nd, 2011 at 12:18 PM.
July 22nd, 2011, 11:07 AM
Super Mommy
My first car was 1995 Nissan sentra. It was my brothers hand me down

Last time I was at the salon was last month for a mani/pedi

Favorite magazine? Real simple and parents

Movies I want to see? Captain America

Favorite thing about dh? He is very passive, a great dad, and the funniest man alive.
July 22nd, 2011, 11:37 AM
preciousgiftsmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What was your first car? 1978 Audi 5000 (I got my license in 1984)

When was the last time you were at the salon (hair, nails, etc)? Feb? for a hair trim, but I soooo need to get back in for my highlights

Do you have any favorite magazines? Coastal Living

Are there any movies out (or coming out) that you want to see? nope

What is your favorite thing about your significant other? everything I guess his devotion and love for me and our children. That he lets me be me and works hard so I have always been able to stay home.

July 22nd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your first car?
1986 Acura Integra

About 3 months ago

People...But I don't have subscription or anything

BREAKING DAWN!!

He's a hard worker. He was never the compassionate type or sympathetic type and I hate that.
July 22nd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your first car? 88 Mustang coupe (it was a 4 cylinder, so I wasn't racing or anything )

When was the last time you were at the salon (hair, nails, etc)? I got my hair cut/colored over 4th of July weekend. My hair is all uneven from it growing back in after it all fell out post-baby. I've never had my nails done... just not my thing.

Do you have any favorite magazines? I like Real Simple; sometimes they have really good recipes. & I was getting Disney Family Fun for free (I think from BRU). I'll buy Real Simple if it has something on the cover I want to read, but I don't have a subscription to anything.

Are there any movies out (or coming out) that you want to see? I would like to see the last HP movie, but that probably isn't going to happen in the theater. Mike & I are going to take Ethan to see Cars 2 next weekend. My friend is going to watch Avery, so it's going to be a Mommy, Daddy, Ethan date. Oh & in March 2012, The Hunger Games... I read the books & want to see the movie.

What is your favorite thing about your significant other? Mike has a great sense of humor; he is such a goofball with the kids & they love it. He stops me from taking everything waaaay to seriously.
July 22nd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post

Yes! any comic-book movie (hubby got me into them) Captain America, for example. AND I still haven't seen HP 8 yet!!
Holy crap, how did I leave that out! Sean and I are going to have a Harry Potter marathon at home before we go see it, but I am DYING to. We almost did last weekend but wanted to wait until it's less busy. I'm so lame, I'm totally excited to see it in 3D.
July 22nd, 2011, 02:08 PM
KaiX2Momma
What was your first car? 1990 Pontiac Grand-am. My mom made me work for half of the money then she paid the rest.

When was the last time you were at the salon (hair, nails, etc)? Nail-Feb this year, hair- Not for a long time, have been wanting to get there, but havent had the time.

Do you have any favorite magazines? not really...I am subscribed to All You, Parenting, baby talk, and family fun.

Are there any movies out (or coming out) that you want to see? No

What is your favorite thing about your significant other? He is an amazing father. He does so much for the girls, and I am thankful he works so hard so I can be home with our children. He is a great family man and would do anything for his girls.

Tags
friday five

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search