Monday Milestones!!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2011, 04:51 AM
KaiX2Momma
What is your lo's latest milestone???? If can be ANYTHING!!!
July 25th, 2011, 05:05 AM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
London's new thing is holding my cell phone in the air and saying " cheese" with a big smile! She gets that from Caden who loves to take pictures of himself on my phone! Lol

July 25th, 2011, 05:16 AM
.s.o.p.h.'s Avatar Super Mommy
Evas getting really confident standing by herself
July 25th, 2011, 05:26 AM
KaiX2Momma
Kaileigh waves bye bye now. She used to just wave "hi" but now she does "bye bye".
July 25th, 2011, 06:31 AM
preciousgiftsmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Walking

July 25th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She has started putting the correct shapes in the corresponding holes in her toy... she just hasn't managed to angle them correctly yet.
July 25th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have 4 teeth currently poking through. She's had her bottom 2 since March, now the 2 on either side of the bottom 2 as well as 2 of her top ones are all cutting through. Needless to say she is miserable
July 25th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Super Mommy
Emily is having conversations with us....and pointing well at things and asking that? She's also not hating her car seat as much. We are still rear facing, so not sure what changed her mind.
July 25th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Max is getting up on hands and knees and starting to pull to a stand. He's babbling a lot more and seems to have words, we just don't know what they mean yet

July 25th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Running, squatting and standing up without holding on. Oh, and he goes in the living room and lays down when I say, "Go lay down, I need to change you!".

@~Alicia & Don~ proud parents of Keira, Kaila, & Kellen~@

July 25th, 2011, 10:36 AM
TarrahLovesHuLo's Avatar Mega Super Tired Mommy
Hunter yells out HI when people come in the room. It's adorable. He also points when I ask "where's daddy?" he'll point to him in the other room. He uses both hands and points with each, it's quite funny. He throws a ball really well. He is climbing up the stairs, and cruising so fast. He is using his push walker toy and it moves really fast. He is eating arrowroot cookies all by himself, and macaroni too! He is really HATING purees! LOL, can't say I blame him!

I'm going to attach video of him saying HI. It's so cute!
July 25th, 2011, 11:59 AM
mommytokem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Noah now waves bye bye but only when it's time for bed, he likes to sit and read books more, if he finds a package of crackers he can reach he will grab them and bring them to me, this ones a big secret, he's been sttn for a week now, don't let him know I told you.
July 25th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does spending an afternoon in a lifejacket while floating the river and not crying count? She was SO good!

Oh and Friday we tried one nap. It worked, but she slept for THREE hours (1p-4p) so I don't think we'll be doing that again for now.
July 25th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollybear View Post
Oh and Friday we tried one nap. It worked, but she slept for THREE hours (1p-4p) so I don't think we'll be doing that again for now.
Isn't that normal though for 1 nap?
July 25th, 2011, 01:01 PM
KaiX2Momma
^^ It's normal for Kaileigh since doing one nap. She sleeps once a day for 2 1/2 or 3 hours. Not sure about everyone else.
July 25th, 2011, 01:07 PM
sfarrow3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^^ yep.. I think that's normal for one nap/day.

July 25th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Hollybear's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Okay now I just feel stupid! I thought she slept so long because she was too tired from keeping her awake.

She sleeps a little over an hour for the 1st one, and the 2nd nap of the day she sleeps about 2 hours....but I guess this is my "WELL DUH" moment since that's 3 hours total as well, but I meant 3 hours all at once is okay?!?
July 25th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollybear View Post
Okay now I just feel stupid! I thought she slept so long because she was too tired from keeping her awake.

She sleeps a little over an hour for the 1st one, and the 2nd nap of the day she sleeps about 2 hours....but I guess this is my "WELL DUH" moment since that's 3 hours total as well, but I meant 3 hours all at once is okay?!?
Haha, don't feel bad, I just know because of my 2 year old niece! Otherwise I would have no clue.
July 25th, 2011, 04:06 PM
nevergivingup's Avatar Mommy to Boys!
Aidyen is getting better each day at walking, he is constantly babbling and waving his hands around while walking, and starting to master dancing without falling while standing by himself or walking around
Aidyen Quest-15 months
TTC our 3rd miracle

July 25th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Avery is walking like a champ, climbing stairs . She also knows where her nose, belly, mouth, feet & head are. Oh, & she's started sitting in her little rocking chair & rocking. Soooo very cute.

Tags
monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search