Haircut time!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I've been trying to put off getting Arie a haircut because I just want her hair to grow out so I can do real hairstyles on her...but her hair is SO uneven and her hair is always in her eyes. I put clips and ponytails in, but she eventually (or sometimes immediately) pulls them out.

Well, I just recently noticed that she seems to have ANOTHER layer of hair growing out under her longer hair in the front. So if I pull her hair back in a ponytail, it looks like she has bangs anyway. Her hair is super long on the sides, and the hair at the crown of her head is actually longer than the hair at the nape. Such a mess!

So yeah, gonna bite the bullet and get bangs. I didn't want to because I know I'd have to trim them all the time but better than her hair being constantly in her eyes. And I'm going to ask them to try to fix the rest of her hair too, without taking too much length off.

Any other girls have a haircut yet?
July 27th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sboricua
what kind of bangs? blunt in the front or maybe some side swept bangs? cant wait to see pics!

thank you steph2007 for my gorgeous siggy!

July 27th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
None here yet.

With DD1, she had a crazy patch that grew faster and had to trimmed. I still have the tiny lock (more of a clump than anything!)
I've also tried for no bangs, but her hair refuses to cooperate, and she'd just look like Cousin It when wearing it down.

I second the request for pics.

July 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha, not sure yet...posted a pic of Arie's crazy hair on facebook. I will probably take her on Sunday so hubby can be there too.
July 27th, 2011, 03:12 PM
KaiX2Momma
When you get her hair cut, mind mailing it to me so I can make Kaileigh a wig?? LMAO Im j/k!!! Kaileigh has ZERO hair, nothing to even cut...ha ha
July 27th, 2011, 06:47 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Vincent's hair grows funky too and I've kind of given up on brushing/combing it most of the time. I have no clue how I'd go about fixing it if he were a girl! He's getting his first haircut on Friday.

July 27th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I never EVER thought I'd be the mom sad about cutting my son's hair, but... We've been talking about it lately b/c he's got crazy curls that are growing over his ears. It seems like it's different lengths so, he mostly needs it trimmed around the ears and top.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search