Jenna's TTC journey...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2011, 05:50 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Holy cow that is fascinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm goin to the vitamin shoppe tomorrow to stock up I already take the folic acid and prenatals and vitamin E so I'm excited to get a new stash goin
August 31st, 2011, 09:19 AM
I'm supposed to start my progesterone tomorrow. Start this incredible journey again. and I'm getting cold feet. i'm getting really scared. It's easy to hone in on the tunnel vision and strive for that beautiful baby, but what if my road forks? Am I strong enough to accept if life leads down a different (and heartwrenchingly familiar) path?! I mean my track record isn't exactly stellar... Could my loss of the twins be God's way of saying "hey woman you're baby reserve is tapped, give it up!" .. Part of me wants to move forward, "eyes on the prize" deal and the other part of me has bile in her throat at the thought of another goodbye. Why is it when I have all the support in the world and MEDICAL go-ahead and I am starting to crumble? I need a magical decision making button stat.
August 31st, 2011, 06:13 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jenna, I think it's normal and totally understandable to be nervous about the what ifs after all you are going through and what other people we care about are experiencing at this time as well. I think what is most important to make this decision is to decide where YOU are with yourself. Do you feel healed enough to move forward and start the TTC journey again or do you feel you need to give yourself more time? Only you know when you will as emotionally ready as possible.

August 31st, 2011, 07:43 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oh, Jenna!

I agree... you don't HAVE to start the progesterone TOMORROW You can start it on Wednesday, or a week from Thursday, or whenever you please! It's good to have reserve. It's what keeps us sane and healthy ((HUGS)) I agree with Megan... if YOU feel spiritually and emotionally ready, than go ahead. The other fears are normal fears for all you've been through, and whether you start tomorrow or a year from tomorrow, you may have those same fears within. It's because you love your babies and you have a good heart. There's nothing to take that from you!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
September 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
In the end we decided to wait on the progesterone. There's been so much going on in my head and heart lately everything has become so heavy. When we start this journey I want to embrace it with all that I am. I've started taking the vitamin regiment that Gwynne suggested, as well as sticking to the new diet and sugar control. My blood glucose has been awesome lately. I have the flu right now so it's actually a really good test to see if it the control can be maintained while "intruded" by a 'bug'. I'm not "backing out" but rather just extending the "refining" period. I also wanted to thank you all for your amazing support. I <3 u!
September 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
We've decided to start the progesterone in 2 weeks. We'll monitor for a while and officially want to start TTCing in February/March- maybe get lucky with an around Christmas baby <3
September 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM
*Ava's Mommy*'s Avatar Naomi
best of luck Hun!!! <3 we are still ttc#2 but we didn't get the opk this month we decided to just be stressfree this month

September 6th, 2011, 03:06 PM
TY doll!! And stress free is totally the way to go!!!
October 10th, 2011, 06:30 AM
I am hoping to update here for some peace of mind- and help from Gwynne, Naomi, and anyone else who reads it Long story super short, We never ended up taking the progesterone. I had some spotting- just brown tinged cm back on Sept 19th, no BDing or anything to cause it, and it lasted only an afternoon-never progressed. I expected AF but she never showed, hpt was bfn so I took a chance and took an OPK - positive! I double checked with digitals and got SEVERAL days of positive OPKS. So I posted my 3 most blazing positives into FF and changed the tracker to OPK. It gave me an O date of 9/25. I never feel O pains and I wasn't temping so I had nothing to go off of. The last two weeks have been a roller coaster of symptoms. We successfully weaned Paige last month, mastitis again was my last straw so she's half bm half whole milk. I am exhausted and although my milk had completely dried up weeks ago, even "squishable" I am not sore, engorged, and leaking. Last week I was involved in a car accident. Some crazy woman hit the gas out of her parking space and rammed the drivers side front of my car. I was 10dpo and had a blood test- neg. I fractured my collar bone, mild concussion, and sprained neck. Thank Heaven the girls were not with me. Well today (assuming I even O'd) is CD 15, AF is due today and the last 3 days in particular have had lots of cramping, and CM (like ya think you peed yourself clear fluid leaking) FRER with FMU was BFN. I know with Paige I implanted late, neg BETA at cd 14 and BFP at cd 17, so I'm still holding out a few more days but I'm really not feeling it anymore... I'm in a ridiculous amount of pain but I don't want to take anything just incase there is a pregnancy and I don't want to harm it. Well that about sums it all up. Still waiting : P
October 10th, 2011, 07:58 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Ooooh!!! This is exciting I'm so sorry about the accident, though. Rough. I hope you are healing well. That collar bone is SENSITIVE, so I can not imagine the pain. Poor dear!

With all 3 of these pregnancies, I had a TON of CM (more than normal before AF, I do get a little EWCM before AF, but this is more) and never sore boobs or anything else. I did have some cramping, like normal, so I could never go off that as to whether or not AF was coming or I was going to get my BFP. It's a good sign! OH, this time, too, I had NO O pains at all, so I was worried it didn't happen and planned for a cycle off in case of clomid-induced cysts needless to say... I ovulated from all 3 follicles (major high progesterone levels) and one took! So, O pains aren't always "honest" signs, either.

Keep us posted! FX for you, Jenna!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
October 10th, 2011, 08:15 PM
thanks doll- I should edit it to say that I went from dry and squishy to NOW being Engorged/sore/ leaking... totally random. I'm cautious it could all be AF related but as of now I am a day late for AF (going off of my usual LP) so hoping there's something going on!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search