Little update on Pregnancy

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2011, 01:54 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
So I was put off work and Wed was my last day. My BP was up to 140/97. My dr. sent me to L&D and they did all the blood work and monitored the baby. Everything came back great, except one of the kidney tests came up a bit elevated. But last week-end was a horrible week-end for me because I was not feeling well at all..... but I had diarrhea all week-end and cramping and nausea and to top it all off I think I passed a kidney stone. So the dr. was saying because of that the kidney test could be because I was dehydrated and the kidney stone thing. But it wasn't elevated enough to be too concerned. And baby scored 8/8 on the bio ultrasound last week and he was doing so well on the monitor.... So they decided that there was no need to induce (which I was soo happy about) and now I am at home resting and hopfully my blood pressure comes down and stays down and I can try to go into labor on my own.

I have another ultrasound on Aug 11th to make sure everything is still good with the baby and nothing is declining (growth, fluid etc) and we're good.

I am feeling much better since being home and just doing light duties around. Wayy less stressed and less tired, and so far enjoying it.

I am a bit nervous though that when I do I go into labor that it will go too quick. So here's hoping I have the time to get someone over to look after the kids and head in ..with enough time to get my epi and not suffer too much or go too quick!

I'll keep you guys posted!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

August 17th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
I just noticed your ticker on another post and had to pop in here and comment (I never visit this section of the board so I don't really keep track of who is due when). I can't believe you are so close!!! Are you excited? I'm excited for you!!! And a little jealous of all the other pregnant mommies - but can't imagine bringing another one home right now. Sending you awesome new baby vibes over the next few days, hoping you feel well meanwhile and wishing you a labor that's "just right" in length. LOL - as if there were such a thing!

August 18th, 2011, 10:33 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
I'm more nervous I think. LOL But I remember being nervous with Alivia too. I am going today for my 39 week appt. Not sure if they'll check me or not. Guess we'll see.

I am nervous about bringing home a baby. Although this is my 3rd baby, there was a big gap between the first 2 (7 yrs), so I imagine it will be harder this time, espeically since Alivia is more of a strong headed child than my first and knows what she wants and wants it now! LOL I'm sure we'll survive.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search