So disgusted with myself!! :(

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I have got to make a change to my eating...asap!! I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I'm going to list out everything I ate yesterday (this is going to be embarassing!)

Mac & cheese
Gardettos
2 cookies
Pringles
I drank water & diet pepsi

I seriously think that's all I ate yesterday! And last night I felt awful! (duh, who wouldn't feel awful after eating just that crap)

So anyways I just wanted a place to write this out and hold myself accountable for what I've been eating. The only person that knows what I eat all day is Peyton and she doesn't judge It's not that I"m really over weight or anything, I would just like to lose around 10ish pounds, but I mainly just want to feel better and feed my body better!!

I'm starting this morning by putting a decent breakfast in my belly and getting ready to go out for a morning walk. The weather is beautiful and there is no reason I shouldn't be out doing some kind of activity! I just got done eating a bowl of grape nuts (only the serving size). The only thing that I wasn't crazy about was I had to put Peyton's whole milk on them because that's all we had but I only did half a serving of milk. It's going to be hard to eat all my meals super healthy because we don't have many groceries in the house and no money to get any right now but I'm going to try!!

If you read all this then you are great! I feel better already just being honest and putting everything out there! I really just needed to vent, whine, and feel bad for myself for a minute! LOL

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
August 11th, 2011, 11:20 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
don't beat yourself hun Honestly, it doesn't seem like you are eating ENOUGH.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
August 11th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I know that's not enough. I need to eat good meals that have some substance. And honestly I don't eat like that everyday but yesterday I did and it just got to me I think because I felt so icky last night. Then when I thought about what I had ate I was mortified! lol

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
August 12th, 2011, 08:18 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I eat pretty poorly too. I never get enough veggies. The girls love to eat peas and green beans but I don't really like them so I skip veggies most nights. I need to eat way better. One thing i've noticed is that the more I work out, the better I eat because I won't have the energy for exercise otherwise.
August 12th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It can be hard to have healthy meals when you are busy. I have started using my crock pot more to make sure I have good dinners. And I use whole milk on my cereal too - we don't buy two different milks for the house. I did read somewhere that the chemicals they put in the skim milk to make it taste like milk are worse for you than the fat in the whole milk. So that is how I rationalize it to myself! Plus, cereal tastes sooooo good with whole milk.

Hang in there and I hope you can gradually change your habits!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search