We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Not to be depressing, but imagine you get a "last meal" and you are allowed to choose any 5 foods that you would like to be served. You can be as specific as you'd like, i.e. naming the exact restaurant you'd like a cheeseburger from, or your moms homemade specialty...
Kobe beef meal from Sams Anchor Inn on Okinawa Japan
Chicken kebab with fries with garlic mayo from Fairford Kebab Shop in England
Cheese and onion enchilada meal from El Camino here in Muskegon Michigan
really good fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and a biscuit
Chicken curry cutlet meal with cheese from Coco's Curry in Okinawa Japan (also they have them in Hawaii)
1. Endless supply of spicy tuna rolls
2. My moms homemade pizza
3. French toast and scrambled eggs with American cheese
4. Snce I'm already being a pig, I'd take a big bowl of chili dip or buffalo chicken dip
5. Since it's my last meal and it doesn't matter, I'll take some brownie batter or cake batter for dessert, please
1. Filet cooked medium
2. Garlic mashed potatoes from Carrabba's
3. Beef and bean burritos smothered in green chile topped with lettuce and cheese from LasDelicious
4. Shrimp scampi with garlic toast
5. A gigantic lava cake with ice cream
Now I'm really hungry!
Chelsey, mom to Jaxon(5), Zachary(3), and a baby GIRL due August 2015💕
1. Chicken bacon ranch pizza from Papa's Pizzeria (local place)
2. Red velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
3. Shrimp alfredo from Red Lobster
4. A can of rainbow chip frosting
5. Cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen
I am all about the sugar!
DS #1 born in 2006, DS #2 born in 2010, DS #3 born in 2013.
Expecting April 2016!