iFail

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2011, 08:15 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been off the wagon a bit. My gym membership expired when I started back up at school, andsince I'm gone at night when my zumba and kickboxing classes are and can't go, I haven't renewed it. I've really noticed I'm a l ot more grouchy since I q uit exercising so I need to get on that. I also have been eating semi-bad, so I'm t rying to re-commit right now. I'm proud of myself for not gaining a bunch back and going totally wild binge eating like I normally would... I've just been fluctuating the same 2 pounds or so. Hoepfully I'll get my butt in gear and break out of this 'plateau'

September 1st, 2011, 04:37 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't be so hard on yourself!!
You've gone through some life changes (starting back school and readjusting your schedule, etc). It's only natural that this would happen.
I am proud that you have kept some control through all that.
You'll be back in no time just take it day by day.

September 1st, 2011, 05:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You can do it! Its always hard to stick to something when there are a lot of changes going on.

September 1st, 2011, 05:53 PM
Super Mommy
Things will die down soon and hopefully you can get back on track! Big changes always take some adjusting.

Thanks Babydoll213 for the perfect siggy!

September 1st, 2011, 07:19 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
fingers crossed I become one of those awesome people who "forget to eat" when they're stressed or busy thanks for the encouragement!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search