September Randomness Thread

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2011, 06:29 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
For the times where you have something to say, but don't feel compelled to start a thread. Or an ongoing chat area. Or just stop in and say hi. I like the word or.

September 12th, 2011, 08:07 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm eating ramen for breakfast. Heathy I know. lol. It was the only thing that sounded good.
September 12th, 2011, 08:34 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am headed out to so cal with Jaxon this week... I dont know if I am more excited about del taco or my parent finally meeting their grandson (bad I know)! hehe
September 12th, 2011, 09:20 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol! I live here and I can't stand Del Taco. I have been craving WannaBurger SO badly though. Or Bush's chicken and sweet iced tea (dangit, I need to go visit family in Texas BAD) lol.

I'm super excited. Emmalea is going to be a girl scout and her troop leader sounds GREAT! She's also going to be in the troop with her best friend (my best friend's kid) so that means we'll have something to do with just our older girls
September 12th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Busy week this week...home and school meeting, IOWA achievement tests at school, 2 birthday parties next Saturday to buy gifts for, and MY birthday on Wed. I wonder what I'll be getting this year???!!!???

My Ovulation Chart
September 12th, 2011, 04:33 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Frustrating school teachers. Last week Stephen gets left out of two different class projects and treats because he can't have M&M's or Otter Pops, and while I sent alternatives and asked to be notified of these things so I can take substitutes, neither happened. Today we learn that Genna's math text is all online, no hard copy text book. And with Math, we might as well be speaking Russian to Genna, and I have to translate it to her each night before she can do her homework - a feat near impossible for me when I don't have a darn text book to reference.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
September 13th, 2011, 06:23 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How can anyone not like Del Taco! Even Jaxon likes del taco! ahahah

So my brother caught his on/off again gf with someother dude... and what is his way of dealing with it... he got his lips and nose peirced... seriously he is 30! He needs a job... how does one get a job with to hoops in their lips and one in his nose?
September 13th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so distracted. I should be working but too many websites, jm to peruse. Sigh...is is the weekend yet?

My Ovulation Chart
September 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've turned into the biggest whining cry baby. I blame it all on my living situation and the fact that my body is all whacked out.
September 13th, 2011, 06:05 PM
josie_24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH is at a BBQ and I'm thrilled to have the house to myself. I have to figure out bills...not fun. I'm waiting to go get a tattoo...I just have to make an appt and get a babysitter so DH can go with me.

Thank you Kellarazzi for my siggie!!
September 14th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I took James to his first gymnastics class today. The class is for kids 8-17 months, and the other 4 kids were closer to 8 months. Two of them weren't even moving around yet. When we first got there, I thought we were in the wrong class. So I asked the manager if there was another class James could be in where the kids are closer to his age. One of the classes has 3 kids born in June, so we switched to that. I'm not sure why they didn't put him in that class to begin with.

Unrelated to junebugs, but my daughter started ballet last night and it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. 16 little 4 year olds all dressed in pink with their hair in buns dancing around. Leah was in heaven. She's been asking about ballet lessons for two years now.

Josie - what is your tattoo going to look like?
September 14th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Awe, the little ballerinas sound so cute. I wonder if DH will let me put Akadia in something like that when she gets older. I was a figure skater, but man, that is an expensive sport. I'd like to steer her away from that if possible.

Nothing much going on here. Still stuck in TTC h#!!. I won't bore you all with that though. Trying to hold out on testing until late next week.

You're not a cry baby Amee! You have a lot going on and a stressful living situation!

January 4th, 2012, 12:26 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I think the counting to a certain number of posts thread kinda makes a randomness thread die,

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search