PSA

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2011, 07:57 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Don't just assume that the coffee in the coffeemaker is regular caffeinated coffee. I learned my lesson yesterday morning when after two cups of "coffee" I dozed off in the family room with the girls. When my eyes closed, Abri was sitting on the piano bench banging on the piano keys. A few minutes later I didn't hear the piano so I jumped up. Abri decided it was a good idea to climb onto the back of the loveseat from the piano bench and go head first onto the seat of the loveseat. . I caught her sliding down the back cushions with a big smile on her face. After I grabbed her and put her on the floor, I went to look at the coffee beans. Surre enough, DH put decaf in the coffeemaker. No wonder I couldn't stay awake. Bad Mommy.
September 14th, 2011, 07:59 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It happens girl! I am glad you caught her doing it before she got hurt. Little stinker...bad daddy for not letting mommy know!

September 14th, 2011, 10:17 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Oh Lord! I've been guilty of dozing off too... Kolbie's (and Kaija's since that's where Kolbie learned it) new favorite thing to do is lay on the back of the couch and kick the windows or push on the screens if the windows are open. I've been pounding coffee lately too, though. Kolbie is not very good at sharing the bed and I'm too weak to spend hours in the middle of the night trying to get her to stay in her bed.
September 14th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Oh goodness!! There are definitely days where I can barely keep my eyes open while Peyton is playing by herself and I'm sitting on the couch.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
September 14th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Also, here's my big confession... Kaija was this age when I got pregnant with Kolbie and I totally got up with her in the morning, turned on the tv and then slept for another hour on the couch

I'm an awful mom.
September 14th, 2011, 11:05 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylene169 View Post
Also, here's my big confession... Kaija was this age when I got pregnant with Kolbie and I totally got up with her in the morning, turned on the tv and then slept for another hour on the couch

I'm an awful mom.
That's what I did almost the whole pregnancy since I felt like total crap all day. Thank goodness we decided to do preschool
September 14th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

I'm an awful mom.
I had to do that when I was pregnant with Meghan. I was pregnant while Max was 11-20 months. I'd sleep while he watched tv in bed with me in the mornings and doze while he watched tv in the living room. I had the living room blocked in. I was so sick with her and was so weak with no energy. They kept threatening to admit me but I refused because I didn't have anyone to watch him during the day. It was rough!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

September 15th, 2011, 08:30 AM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
Quote:

I'm an awful mom.
You're not an awful mom!!

I was able to do this when Rylee was young. But with Alivia....I can't. LOL But I want to soooo bad....mostly now because I am so sleep deprived with the new baby, but that is the biggest reason I cannot doze off, I cannot trust her around the baby. But even alone, I'd be so scared what she'd be doing..she is very mischievous.

Quick funny story...when I fell asleep one time when Rylee was 2.5, she cut my hair. I woke up to her chopping my hair in the front....eeeekkk... Now that is an awful mom. hahaha!

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

September 15th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Quick funny story...when I fell asleep one time when Rylee was 2.5, she cut my hair. I woke up to her chopping my hair in the front....eeeekkk... Now that is an awful mom. hahaha!
Oh no!

I feel less awful knowing how many of us are guilty of the same thing

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search