I think I'm raising a circus performer

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2011, 01:17 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Abri is just so physical and climbs everything. She attempted to climb from the piano bench over the top of the loveseat today again, but I had real coffee and grabbed her. One minute she was standing in the foyer turning the light on and off, and then the next she was already upstairs trying to brush her teeth with Lily's toothbrush and toothpaste. After that she ran into the kitchen and came back to the family room carrying baby shampoo, a sponge, her rinsing bowl, and tried to pull her shirt off. Then I decided to let her climb up the computer chair in the office while I fixed lunch. She likes banging on the keyboard and can't really get into too much trouble there. I heard her fussing a little so I walk over and she is hanging onto the desk with her fingers, but she managed to push the chair back too far and only her feet were gripping it. Basically she was just hanging there in mid-air. I wouldn't be surprised if a few more grey hairs pop up tomorrow morning. Is anyone else's LO into everything?
September 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM
CanadianLou's Avatar Laura - mom of 3
YES!

I made a post earlier about Alivia, and I know it was more climbing up on things and not listening. But this is sooo Alivia. She is VERY busy and high strung and getting in to EVERYTHING..it's hard to keep up with her...and having a newborn now is really putting me over the edge some days.

Thank you Meganpixel for the most fantastic siggy!

September 16th, 2011, 11:51 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Quote:
but I had real coffee and grabbed her.

Kolbie's the same way. I can't remember when, but at some point she managed to push off the table while in her booster seat (when she still had the tray on so it must have been a while ago) and get her chair to lean against the stove! That scared the ever living crap out of me!
September 16th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Vi is into everything as well! She's always climbing the stairs and disappearing into a room, only to come with a handful of things. I found her on my mom's desk in the addition the other day coloring with a Sharpie.

September 16th, 2011, 02:04 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
This just happened a minute ago. She pulled out a pan, carried it to the table, climbed up into the chair and put on her bib. I heard her banging around in there and got a picture. :rolleye:

September 16th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
hahahahaha last pictures is funny and cute!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
September 17th, 2011, 03:47 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All I can say is I'm glad I'm not alone! Too cute though!

September 17th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Amanda C's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So cute!! Mason is the same way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search