TV Tuesday

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 07:23 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Fall TV officially started last night (a few shows started last week)! Woohoo!! Let's keep this thread going all week with your reviews of the premiers.
September 20th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Last week:
Parenthood: I love this show! It will be interesting to see where Peter and Crosby's story goes. I totally forgot Christina was pregnant!
Up All Night: I'm not sure this was as funny as I wanted it to be. I liked it and will definitely continue to watch it though.
Free Agents: Meh... I guess I just don't really get "office comedy". It could be interesting though.

Last Night:
The Sing Off: Holy Smokes. I love what these groups are able to do with their voices alone. I'm constantly impressed by the performers on this show. If you haven't watched it, definitely check it out!
September 20th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I don't watch too many shows but I do watch The Sing Off and I LOVE it!! Their talent is amazing!!

I will be watching The Biggest Loser next week when it starts and that is by far one of my favs!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
September 20th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been DVRing a lot, but haven't watched many yet.

Watched Up All Night last week - it was okay. I'm going to keep watching in hopes it grows on me.

I watched the Sing Off last night for the first time and really liked it.

September 20th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Ok so I just looked through the guide for the week and now have a ton of shows set to record on the DVR!! hehe I love tv and just did not realize all the new shows that we coming out that I'm sure I will love! I love drama/mystery shows and reality the best!

Oh and I thought biggest loser started next Tuesday and it's actually this Tuesday!!!! yay!! So excited! I've also go Body of Proof and Unforgettable on the line-up!

September 20th, 2011, 11:13 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I tried replying but i guess it didn't post.

Parenthood: I agree with Mylene. Love this show! I want my family to be like theirs

**Disclaimer- I promise I'm not a 13 year old girl, but the following shows definitely make it look like I am **

America's Next Top Model: I usually love this show, but I'm not sure how I feel about fan favorites returning. It seems more about drama and ratings than actual modeling. Overall I'm disappointed, but I've been watching the show since it started and I love anything related to modeling. I'll keep watching.

Vampire Diaries: woohoo! I'm so glad it's back on. This show is waaaaay better than the Twilight movies. Anxious to see whether some of the characters are going to hook up or if the main characters are going to be reunited. The male actors on this show are so hot!

Secret Circle- (on the CW) this show is about a group of witches in high school. It just started and seems interesting. I like it well enough to set my DVR to record the whole series so we'll see
September 20th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never seen Parenthood but it's coming to Netflix streaming next month, I'm excited to try it!

I watched Two and a Half Men and 2 Broke Girls. Not sure about either but I did laugh and found them enjoyable. I like sitcoms.

Tonight I'll be watching Glee and probably trying The New Girl on after it.

I NEED a DVR. As soon as we get some extra money, I'm getting one.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

September 20th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I forgot to DVR Two and a Half Men and only got the last 10 min or so. I was never a huge fan of it anyway. I still have 2 Broke Girls on the DVR for later this week. Once I get the girls in bed I'm having Rocky Road ice cream and Glee night!!
September 20th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have the Sing Off DVR'd and I can't wait to watch it! So happy to see Glee again too.

September 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM
mimi81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I have so many shows I want to watch but on't know if I'll have the time to fit them in! Last night we watched How I met your Mother, and the Playboy Club both were good. Tonight, the Biggest Loser is one of my favs, the New Girl, an Ringer.
I watched Ringer because I saw a few of you thought it looked good an I actually like it. Anyone else catch it?
An Sunday is Boarwalk Empire on HBO- 1 show dh an I both look forward to watching together!

[IMG][/IMG]

September 20th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have Ringer on the DVR, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I love Boardwalk Empire as well!

September 20th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Totally forgot about Ringer! Shoot!
Small Parenthood rant - WHY does Hattie have to dress like it's 1986? She's supposed to be 18. WTH.
September 21st, 2011, 05:23 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylene169 View Post
Small Parenthood rant - WHY does Hattie have to dress like it's 1986? She's supposed to be 18. WTH.
She totally looks like Jennifer Grey in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Not a good look.

How I Met Your Mother- This was on Monday but we just watched it last night. Awesome! That show is so funny
September 21st, 2011, 05:40 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
is anyone going to watch that new show revenge? I think I am going to DVR it.
September 21st, 2011, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been watching Dancing with the stars, Glee and Sons of Anarchy so far. I'll watch Modern Family tonight and probably whatever is on ABC at 8 since theres nothing else i'm planning to watch at that time

September 21st, 2011, 07:25 PM
Megan- I have revenge set on dvr! I hope its good!

Watched the biggest loser and it was ok. Definitely not the same without Jillian tho! Hopefully the new trainers will grow on me and it will.be better once I get to know all the contestants. I also think having pairs was better and I'm not crazy about splitting up teams by she's but.nonetheless I Will keep watching!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search