What's going on this weekend?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Another weekend is upon us....I have no plans so I want to hear about yours

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

September 23rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing here. DH has to work tomorrow so I'll be going to my mom's and then Sunday DS is in a primary program for church so we will be having family come for that and then having a big dinner after.

September 23rd, 2011, 04:57 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Nothin'... We ran some errands today after we picked Kaija up from school (aaahhhh!!) and tomorrow we'll grocery shop and do a few other things we ran out of time for today. Sunday I've got nursery duty at church and then teacher training in the evening for Sunday school teachers. (Not that we teach in the nursery...) That's about it.
September 23rd, 2011, 05:49 PM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
house hunting....we are going to be homeless oct 27th if we can't find something!!
September 23rd, 2011, 06:05 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Not much. DH is out of town. We had dinner at my parents' tonight. Tomorrow my dad is going to watch the girls so I can be my mom's personal shopper. I'm preparing myself for failure. She's too picky and then just gets mad if she can't find something in one try. Sunday i might go grocery shopping
September 24th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, good luck house hunting, Megan! I'm sure you guys will find something perfect!

We ended up going to zoo today. Tonight we're getting Thai takeout and watching a movie after the boys go to bed (love at-home date nights!) and tomorrow Dan's parents are coming over for supper. The weather here has been gorgeous!

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

September 24th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not a lot. I ended up having to take Cole to the dr today with Rachel in tow since dh is working, he's got some kind of virus that's making him all stuffed up . Tomorrow someone is coming over to take newborn pics!
September 24th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Having people over tonight to sit around the fire and visit! We have a festival in town this weekend so tomorrow I will be going to walk around and prolly buy things I shouldn't!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
September 24th, 2011, 05:28 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
DH is working, so I went to my parents last night and spent the night there. Then had my mom watch the kiddos while I went to our Saturday retreat for the chorale I'm in. After that, I'm pretty much chillin' at home making my packing list for our vacay next week. Dude, kids have a LOT of Crap.

That's all. Tomorrow I teach the 6 year olds and then had better get a nap. Unless of course DH has to work some more.
Caroline - November '12

September 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday night my mom and dad watched Jed so James and I could go to dinner alone! We went to Red Lobster and I swear i ate my weight in shrimp. Then we rented the new x-men movie.

Today I took Jed to Oktoberfest in our local town. We saw the parade and went to the kids area. Jed got to paint a pumpkin and bounce in a bouncy house. We had bratwurst and looked at all the booths. It was a lot of fun!

Tomorrow is my birthday! So we have church and then are having a small bbq at my sister's with a cake. Should be fun.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search