When you were young..

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2011, 06:51 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
Did you walk or take the bus to school?
Did you go to public or private school?
Your fave game was?
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift?
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside?
Embarrassing childhood fact about you?

October 6th, 2011, 08:30 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Did you walk or take the bus to school? Walked
Did you go to public or private school? Public school
Your fave game was? Capture the Flag
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? Kirsten American Girl doll w/accessories.
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? Depends on the veggies. Add cheese and I would eat them unless they were peppers.
Embarrassing childhood fact about you? I used to make up dance routines to all Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson and Boys II Men songs and video tape myself.

October 6th, 2011, 08:42 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you walk or take the bus to school?bus
Did you go to public or private school?public
Your fave game was?no clue LOL
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift?my Huffy 10speed I got for Christmas, yep I am a dork!
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside?ate most of them, except peas, blech!!!
Embarrassing childhood fact about you?my "awkward stage" lasted like 10 straight yrs LOL
October 6th, 2011, 09:22 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you walk or take the bus to school? Bus til 3rd graded, then we moved cross country and I didn't ride anymore

Did you go to public or private school? Public til 3rd grade, then private from there til I graduated high school

Your fave game was? Operation!

Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? Probably the birthday were I got my go go walking dog. I LOVED that dog

Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? hahaha. I tossed them. I was SO picky as a kid

Embarrassing childhood fact about you? um....my cousin called me poopdrop. Hell he STILL does when he is being ornery (he's more like a big brother to me than a cousin)
October 6th, 2011, 09:31 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you walk or take the bus to school? My grandma drove me/picked me up every single day from my first day of kindergarten until my 1st day of my Junior year in high school when I could drive myself.

Did you go to public or private school? Private. One school was K-8, then high school

Your fave game was? board game was Monopoly, outside game was kickball

Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? One of my b-day traditions was to go with my uncle and his wife who was a fashion buyer for Neiman Marcus to lunch and shopping in the city. We would go to a fancy restaurant and then go shopping for the day. The year I turned 10, my uncle got me to try duck - ick. I still remember that meal, the duck tasted gross, the rolls were some strange horrible tasting thing. The shopping however, was excellent.

Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? I ate them. That was the rule in my house and I didn't argue.

Embarrassing childhood fact about you? I would say that the above statement about my grandma driving me to school every day would qualify as something embarrassing. But thinking back, I so wouldn't change it.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
October 6th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Man N Cheese's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you walk or take the bus to school? Walked to Elementary, bussed to Middle, Walked/hitched a ride with older boys to High School

Did you go to public or private school? Public

Your fave game was? in elementary it was four square, after that nothing really

Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? Two finches for my 8th birthday.....LOVED THEM

Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? I ate them. I didn't really know that I could refuse them....my mom put out food and we ate it.

Embarrassing childhood fact about you? I'm sure I have a lot, but when I bought my first car at 17 all by myself...I went to the bank for the loan, got insurance, and negotiated a heck of a deal at the dealership.....I had to have my father come pick me up because I didn't know how to drive a stick. The conversation went like this...."Hey dad I bought a car!" "That's great! I'm so proud of you!" "Thanks, can you come pick me up?" "Why? You just bought a car!" "Ummm, it's a stick and I don't know how to drive it" "YOU BOUGHT A CAR WITHOUT DRIVING IT?????!!!!!" "Yes, but the sales person took me for a drive in it and it was fun"
October 6th, 2011, 12:18 PM
shannonranee
Did you walk or take the bus to school? rode the bus till I was 15 then my sister had her license (she is a year older) so I rode with her until I turned 16 and got my license then drove myself
Did you go to public or private school? public
Your fave game was? didnt have one
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? DOnt really have one
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? toss them other than corn or peas
Embarrassing childhood fact about you?
October 6th, 2011, 08:01 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Did you walk or take the bus to school? walked
Your fave game was? Mother may I
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? hmm nothing comes to mind
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? eat them, mum was strict lol
Embarrassing childhood fact about you? Is it bad all I can think about is embarrassing things my little sister did I cant WAIT for her 21st

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
October 12th, 2011, 02:38 AM
RuPaul-O-Saurus's Avatar Super Mommy
Did you walk or take the bus to school? I moved a lot so it depended on how close to the school I lived, it varied.
Did you go to public or private school? Public...was threatened with private a lot though. lol
Your fave game was? I don't really remember having a favorite game.
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? I got lots of memorable gifts over the years but I'm sure a bike was one of the most used.
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? Ate em...
Embarrassing childhood fact about you? Hmmmm...I had no idea (up until recently) that I had a TERRIBLE awkward phase, frizzy hair, glasses, braces with head gear (thank god i didn't have to wear the head gear at school!), and horrible taste in clothing! And yes, there are pictures.

Kelly, you are amazing and I love you! Thank you for the awesomely cute siggy!
October 12th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you walk or take the bus to school? bus
Your fave game was? four square
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? when I got my organ, age 5
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside?ate them all
Embarrassing childhood fact about you?my mom didn't have the talk with me in time about AF and so I got it while at school, 5th grade, and thought something was really wrong. I put TP in my underwear and when I got home I called my mom into the bathroom and told her I was bleeding....at that point she clued me in

My Ovulation Chart
October 14th, 2011, 11:27 AM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Did you walk or take the bus to school? walk from 1st-5th grade, then bus because middle and high school were on the other side of town.
Your fave game was? 4 square or TV tag? I dunno lol
Most memorable birthday/christmas gift? A rock tumbler. I wanted it SO BAD. My Uncle got it for me for Christmas and I like jumped up and down and hugged him and said "I love you, I love you"
Eat all your veggies or toss them aside? eat em! "More Bocci (broccoli) Mommy!"
Embarrassing childhood fact about you? Um I split my pants in gym class in 1st or 2nd grade. A friend had to walk me to the nurse to get a spare pair of pants to wear the rest of the day.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search