Little Update On Us

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Bosley's Avatar Hillary
Just wanted to update on us since Jamie started preschool and I went back to work. Jamie is doing awesome in preschool. Whenever I go to pick him up he looks and sounds as if he is having so much fun. Very giggly and animated. Talks up a storm on the car ride home. His teachers all say that he is doing very well, is extremely friendly and loves the activities. He is the youngest in his class at one of the places (all the kids are turning two already) but the teacher said he is holding his own just fine. Its also nice to hear some of the slightly older kids at pre-care call "Jamie, Jamie" when he arrives. He has already brought home a few cute projects and tries to sing some of the songs he is learning. I really think this is good for him. It's a little tricky juggling between two different preschools and remembering which day it is, but its working out ok and there are things that I like very much about both places. I wonder what I would do if a 5 day slot became available at one of the places.

The only sad part is that he cries when I leave. He is happy go lucky every time we arrive, saying "hi, hi, hi" to everyone on the way in, but as soon as I go to put him down he cries and cries. One day he actually wrapped himself completely around my legs with both arms and a leg, like a monkey. I know I should have felt bad for him but it was so comical. I know he is fine though because if I hide in the hallway where he can't see me, he is quiet and happy very quickly.

On an exciting note, Jamie had his first kiss. He and a cute little girl in his class were sort of chasing each other. Each would run up to the other, giggle, and run away, over and over. Then at one point Jamie ran up to her, leaned forward, puckered up and did his version of a kiss. Ok, so it didn't actually reach her, but the intent was there. Soooo cute!

Things are going ok for me. Can't say I love my job, but its money coming in and I am very grateful for that. The people are very nice too. Its only temporary though so I need to buckle down during my lunch breaks and send out some more resumes. I miss being able to be on JM more!!!!

October 12th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Meganpixel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww glad everything is going great for you. How sweet is Jamie and is first Kiss....what a handsome man!!
October 12th, 2011, 07:22 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Awww, glad daycare is going well and you like your job! The first kiss is kind of cute I would be livid if my kids kissed someone! They can't grow up that fast!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
October 12th, 2011, 07:32 AM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The first kiss is so sweet.

October 12th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
So glad Jaime is doing well in daycare!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
October 12th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad he likes daycare! What a relief for you. And I hope you find something more permanent soon.

October 12th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad things are going well! So cute about the first kiss

October 12th, 2011, 11:18 AM
mimi81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad he is liking preschool so much! Brynn has been the same way lately with not wanting me to leave her ans basically peeling her off me, but then is fine after shhe can't see me. Hopefully its just a phase! GL on the permanent job hunt.

[IMG][/IMG]

October 13th, 2011, 05:29 PM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gald to hear Jamie's doing so well at preschool and congrats again on the new job...hopefully something even better comes around for you very soon!

October 15th, 2011, 03:02 AM
glad he is doing well in daycare!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search