weekend whats up?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2011, 06:21 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Whats going on with you this weekend?
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
October 15th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
At work as I type this! Ugh! Getting pedis after work with a girlfriend and then possibly going out tonight. Picked up a few hours at work tomorrow morning then hanging out with Peyton the rest of.the day and possibly carving pumpkins!!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
October 15th, 2011, 11:39 AM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
This week has been crazy, and this weekend not much different. I am at home right now, but my sister is bringing her 2yo for us to watch, as my BIL's grandma is probably going to die today. Then it's my choir concert that I'll leave at 5:45 for and get home around 10:30. Tomorrow we're watching my other sister's boys for 3 days as she goes and relaxes after taking her final CPA exam; she took all 4 of them in 6 months and deserves a break.

There's only been 1 day this week that hasn't involved caring for others children...and amazingly it hasn't stopped me wanting more!
Caroline - November '12

October 15th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We're heading out to a 1st birthday party in a little bit. Nothing else really planned for the weekend.

October 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been priming my living and dining rooms all day! We're getting takeout tonight since I am not cooking after doing all this painting.

Tomorrow we're going to go to church and then I'm going to sit on my butt the rest of the day and read my book

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

October 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I am starting my dd's birthday cake. Her party is next weekend, so I have to get a ton of stuff done this weekend. I made pretty good progress today, and tomorrow I will finish up all the little things that I can do. Tomorrow I also have to do some cleaning around the house. Other than that we aren't doing anything.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

October 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have our Halloween Festival with the playgroup tomorrow. It's going to be a lot of fun. Potluck, bounce house, games and trunk or treat.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

October 15th, 2011, 07:53 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's homecoming weekend at the high school in our small little town. Drew and Emanuel both went to the dance. Drew (16 and a junior) went with a date and Emanuel (14 and a freshman) just went in a big group with a ton of kids. He didn't want a date...LOL. So the day was spent getting them ready and driving them around, taking pics ect. And of course it's college football on TV at our house all day long. Also we decorated our porch outside with hay bales and pumpkins and scarecrows this evening. Each year the kids stuff our annual scarecrow "Henry." We store his clothes and hat in a bag out in our garage each year and every fall the kids bring him to life by stuffing him. He'll sit on the bench outside of our house for the rest of the season!
Tomorrow I have some school work to do....Dh has some work to do at home and we have a few errands. Trying to sneak in a quick afternoon date with Dh if the older two kids are able to babysit their little siblings for a while

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
October 16th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Friday i watched baby B but dh stayed with him (and M) and i went out and did some errands. I had to mail the name letters that i made for my niece to my sister, then i went to the mall to get my rings inspected (have to get them done ever 6 months for the warranty), then i went to a couple of stores to try to find a Green Bay sweatshirt but had no luck. After that i went to Hobby Lobby to get a price adjustment on the afor mentioned name letters i made my niece, they were supposed to be 50% off but i was charged full price. Then i bought something else to go w/ my sisters Christmas present. And then i went to Michaels and got something for my moms Christmas present and some bubbles for the kids Christmas stockings (had a gift card, so the stuff was freeeee, woo hoo!)

Then i came home and watched baby B the rest of the day and that was about it.

Yesterday dh let me sleep until 11 and we started making M's Halloween costume... we got the first couple of steps done and put it on him and he hates it. Haha... i think we'll have backup costume just in case. While the paint dried on that i worked on my sisters Christmas present for a while then went to the grocery store and cleaned up around the house after that.

Today i plan to do nothing! Lol

October 16th, 2011, 07:24 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Friday we celebrated my dad's birthday and went to my grandparents house for the afternoon and dinner. Saturday we packed up and headed to my tiny college's Homecoming. The weather was terrible but we managed! My parents came with us and took the girls home after Halftime. DH and I wandered around campus and saw a few people. Today we packed the car and drove back to Iowa...
October 17th, 2011, 06:24 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saturday, we cleaned house and then celebrated my middle son's birthday. Sunday was church, football and nap!

October 17th, 2011, 07:55 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I was hoping to have had a baby over the weekend, but I guess that didn't happen.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search