I think I am setting myself up for a downfall!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2011, 08:35 AM
eek.,... Its only been days since we decided to try for #2. I haven't been on BC since april 2011, so I dont have to worry about coming off BC. I know Im ovulating this weekend ( seen EWCM) . We DTD friday..hubby went to bed early last night..and well going to try again today... ( By the sites, it says oct 16th i should ovulate..not that I trust those sites based on my last period... though im really regular!!) I was like UGGGGG lastnight when hubby went to bed early.

How long does sperm last ?? we did it about 11pm cfriday night so im hoping if i did ovulate saturday we did catch the eggie.

Im already looking at due dates, gender predictor, NAMES, Baby slings,Cloth diapering, ( really wanted to cloth diaper last time but never..) etc.. I think I am going to drive myself crazy.. i already convinced myself that I am going to have a BFP end of the month ( i know unrealistic!).

I already decided we are not going to find out the gender, and also not discuss with family our name choices!

Im totally setting myself up for a downfall!

Who's TTC and been like this?!! lol.. I think i am overly even excited that hubby even AGREED to TTC.
October 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM
and I just checked my CM.. and went online to see exactly what it is.. so here it is..

"If what you find is very wet, stretches between your fingers for an inch or more, and resembles raw egg white, your cervical mucus is very fertile"

it sooo resembles the egg white... its exactly what it describes here.. must go babymaking!!!!!!
October 16th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Good luck!!!! )

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
October 16th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Go DTD!

Sperm can last for up to 7 days usually. It's always best to have some waiting before you ovulate to up your chances

October 17th, 2011, 06:23 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!!!

It can last up to 7 days. I am proof of that (twice).

October 17th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks Ladies!!

I took a ovulation test yesterday... It had a faint line there ( totally visable but definity not postive)... and this morning even fainter line.. and now NO line... so that definity means I ovulated probably saturday correct??..... we DTD friday night around 11pm and last night around 10pm... ( hubby wen tto bed early on sat...couldnt do it then )

What are the chances of getting pregnant doing it those two times??? I know i ovulated for sure, i had lots of cm!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search