Would you??

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2011, 08:23 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different?

Rather be too hot or too cold?

Don full Halloween make up and go shopping Walmart, when it is NOT halloween?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
October 19th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different? didn't go to prom. i'd relive that, i guess

Rather be too hot or too cold? too hot

going to walmart is a spooky enough experience, may as well dress up for it.

October 19th, 2011, 08:34 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different? I had fun, I would probably take the same date, I went with a long term boyfriend, he wasn't nearly as fun as myself but he was ok

Rather be too hot or too cold? too hot

Don full Halloween make up and go shopping Walmart, when it is NOT halloween? I try to avoid Walmart if at all possible, I would probably fit right in with wacky makeup so maybe?
October 19th, 2011, 08:54 AM
harmstrong's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different?
I never went. We had a newborn baby at the time and had just gotten married. That wasn't high on my priority list. lol. Would I go if I could, probably..but I don't regret what we were doing.

Rather be too hot or too cold? too cold! I'd rather cuddle up under blankets

Um.....depends on how drunk I am!
October 19th, 2011, 09:16 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different? Nope I would not re-live any of HS, I did have an awesome 4yrs but I would not want to go back even for a day. I didn't go to the prom just the parties after.

Rather be too hot or too cold? too cold, I love bundling up.

Don full Halloween make up and go shopping Walmart, when it is NOT halloween? I dont think you can go there without the wacky makeup? ha

October 19th, 2011, 09:28 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different?I didn't go to senior prom. They had it at a crappy Holiday Inn, in the worst part of the city. And I was not paying for a ticket to a dump. I did go to junio prom.

Rather be too hot or too cold? too cold

Don full Halloween make up and go shopping Walmart, when it is NOT halloween. Nope, rarely are there strange people at our walmart.

October 19th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope. It wasn't the best night. I would definitely go with someone else. Taking an ex-bf who only wanted to party and hook up with other girls was not ideal.

Rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold.

Don full Halloween make up and go shopping Walmart, when it is NOT halloween? I'm a total party pooper and wouldn't even dress up for Halloween, so probably not.
October 19th, 2011, 11:18 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different? I definitely would re-live it. I might actually take my DH since we went to the same high school. I think it would be fun to be w/him!

Rather be too hot or too cold? Definitely too hot.

Don full Halloween make up and go shopping Walmart, when it is NOT halloween? Either way, I will still be the best looking person in that place so why not.

October 19th, 2011, 11:57 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Re-live the night of your senior prom? Would you take the same date or someone different? I don't think you could pay me to re-live senior prom.

Rather be too hot or too cold? Too hot. I hate being cold.

Don full Halloween make up and go shopping Walmart, when it is NOT halloween? Sure, why not?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search