adjustable waist pants?

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2011, 05:06 PM
sandpaper06's Avatar Mom of 3 darlings
So Lauren is tiny. She's still around 18 pounds, but getting taller so she needs to upgrade her pant size. I've stumbled across one pair of 6-12 month jeans from Old Navy that have an adjustable waist, so they actually fit her, but those are verging on too short...and she wears them all.the.time.

I've looked online, but can"t seem to find any that are under $20 in sizes under 2T. Anyone know where I can look?
Caroline - November '12

October 19th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
I've gotten some from Kohl's before. The brand is Sonoma.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
October 19th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My step daughter is 7 but she wears them. We've gotten them from Kohls, Walmart and Old Navy

October 19th, 2011, 08:33 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
I got Kaija some Circo brand from Target. Kolbie has a hand me down pair from OshKosh that I also got from Target.
October 19th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
They're not common for kids under 2T sizing, so it may be hard to find some below that size. I've seen them in 12-18 and 18-24mo sizes at Old Navy a few times, but it's pretty hit or miss. Once you get to 2T or bigger, almost every kid's brand makes a few pairs.

October 20th, 2011, 06:09 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you looked at the Children's Place. I know they have bigger girl pants with the adjustable waist. That is where we buy my dd's pants. She has really long legs and a riduculously tiny waist, but a lot of junk in the trunk. Finding her pants is a NIGHTMARE.

October 20th, 2011, 07:50 AM
dbarney's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both my kids use the adjustable pants. We them them mostly at target and sometimes Kohls. If we find pants without them we just use pant saver toddler belts like this Toddler Belt Color Explosion Elastic by LittleTadpoleDesigns.

October 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Thanks ladies! I checked out Kohls and Target, and couldn't find them in 12 or 18 month size.

But Diana, those belt things look like they're the answer. Thank you! Thank you!
Caroline - November '12

October 21st, 2011, 07:41 AM
Those have saved us so much with Brighton. We even use it on his dress pants and once on his swim pants. We have them in denim, black and khaki. If you ever come out to Utah again there in lots of the boutiques and stores like Kid to Kid that buy kids cloths.

October 21st, 2011, 02:10 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Camden's pants rarely stay up without help. We use dapper snappers. The pants have to have loops but i like them alot.

October 23rd, 2011, 11:17 PM
Just in case someone else is in this boat, OshKosh B'Gosh has jeans in infant sizes with adjustable waists. The store in my mall only had boy jeans that way, but the girls jeans come with them online. Thank Heavens!! $12 for the jeans, which I am ok with. It was the 25-40 that I thought was a little insane.
Caroline - November '12

October 24th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Because my kids stay in the same size pants for a longer time we always pay more for the better quality jeans. We found that jeans from walmart and shopko don't last as long. WE love OshKosh B'Gosh so when the outlet store here have sales we are all over it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search