Trick or Treat!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2011, 07:10 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Are you taking your LO(s) trick or treating?

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween?

What are you going to do with any candy they get?

Is their costume ready?
October 25th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you taking your LO(s) trick or treating? Yep, we're going around the entire neighborhood i'm sure bec/ we have my step daughter. If it was just M i'de probably take him to a few houses then come home and pass out candy

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween? Nope!

What are you going to do with any candy they get? Eating it? Haha.. i try to give M candy sometimes but he honestly wont eat it so

Is their costume ready? No I need to get going

October 25th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We will go around our cul de sac, so maybe 6 houses? Maybe next year we will look into some real trick or treating

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween? Nope!

What are you going to do with any candy they get? I'll probably give her a piece or two...she's not going to gt that much but the rest I'm sure I'll inhale since I'm a chocolate junky now!

Is their costume ready? We just bought costumes so yep...they are ready!
October 25th, 2011, 10:42 AM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
Are you taking your LO(s) trick or treating? Yup! We'll do a few blocks in our neighborhood and then come home and get DH (he'll be handing out candy at home) and walk down our street.

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween? We're going to Boo at the Zoo on Sunday afternoon. Hyvee also has indoor trick or treating about an hour before regular ToT starts so we'll go up there on Halloween to get a few treats. Kaija also has a Halloween parade at preschool so I'm going to have Kolbie dressed in her costume too since parents are allowed to hang out a little bit and take class pictures

What are you going to do with any candy they get? Kolbie will be allowed a few pieces. It's amazing how much more relaxed about stuff you get after your first kid I'm not saying I allow either of them to have tons of candy, but I wouldn't have allowed Kaija candy at 19 months old. I'm sure DH and I will eat most of it anyway.

Is their costume ready? Almost! We found Thing 1 and 2 winter hats in the last place I ever would have looked! I made the sticker patches for their shirts. I sewed Kolbie's pants together last night but I need to put her in them to figure out if I need to take them in and get the hem right. The pattern I have is for way bigger kids! I think I'm going to try to whip up some mittens for them too. And I may make Kaija some pants... I better decide quick!
October 25th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Are you taking your LO(s) trick or treating? Yes, around our neighborhood

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween? We're having a Halloween party on Saturday for their friends

What are you going to do with any candy they get? Each girl can have a piece or two, then the rest will probably go to DH's work

Is their costume ready? Yep!

October 25th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Shea131's Avatar Peyton Rylee's Mommy!!
Are you taking your LO(s) trick or treating? Oh yes!

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween? Just trick-or-treating with Peyton. Zach and I may be going to a party Saturday night at a friends house.

What are you going to do with any candy they get? Between Zach, Peyton, and myself, we will eat it!! lol

Is their costume ready? We just bought it so yep!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my fabulous signature!!!
October 25th, 2011, 01:51 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you taking your LO(s) trick or treating? Yes, every year!!!

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween? Nope, this Saturday is pretty big for us though b/c it's Brandon's birthday and the South Carolina/Tennessee football game and that's always a HUGE day at our house. Plus we have company from out of town visiting that weekend...Mia's godmothers!

What are you going to do with any candy they get? They'll get tons, and inhale tons and so will I. I don't try to limit them on halloween as long as I check it over first and they aren't making themselves sick!!!

Is their costume ready? For the most part, yes. The girls are all going as witches and I need to get small things like tights and such...

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
October 25th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you taking your LO(s) trick or treating?Yep - we will go my in-laws neighborhood. Ours only has like 6 houses. I probably will stay in with Julia, but Jed will go around with daddy and his cousins.

Are you doing anything else special for Halloween? Not really. I realy wanted to go to Boo at the Zoo, but with Julia that was impossible this year.

What are you going to do with any candy they get? I'll let Jed have some. I just have to make sure we take the wrappers off first! He will try to eat it with the wrapper. DH and I will eat some too.

Is their costume ready?Yep. Jed is going to be a frog and Julia has a "my first halloween" onesie to wear.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search