Poop

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had no clever way of saying it otherwise. lol. Do your lo's have bowel movements that look something like rabbit poop? You know like a bunch of little pellets?

Also, how much milk do your lo's drink a day? I don't think that Cam gets enough. I try giving him other things like cheese and yogurt but I know he's not getting enough.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
November 9th, 2011, 01:07 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam does sometimes, usually I give him some fruit or something to get things moving a little if that happens. Sam like poops all. the. time! I swear! he really doesn't have any pooping issues what so ever LOL

as for milk he would drink it all day long if I let him, he really likes milk but I try to only give it to him in the morning with breakfast, at lunch and then he gets a cup after dinner before bedtime. He usually will down the whole cup so if I had to guess he drinks about 18-24ish oz per day most days, I don't measure it but a cup would 6 or 8oz I guess. I try to limit it so he doesn't just fill up on milk but he really loves all things dairy...milk, cheese, yogurt, etc so he is def not lacking in the dairy department.
November 9th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
pretty much exactly what kim said. holly poops all the freaking time. after almost every meal and/or snack. Daddy's girl. Once in a blue moon she gets rabbit poopy but never for long and I'm usually grateful for the little break in the poop program.

She also drinks milk like it's going out of style. She has at least 3 cups a day, I try not to let her have more than that because it's bad for business to have Canadian dairy farmers relying on one family so heavily.

November 9th, 2011, 03:28 PM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Elliot every once in a while gets those little poops like that. But, it usually goes away the next day.

I try to keep it around 2 cups a day. I give her milk with breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime. She really doesn't drink a whole lot of milk. If I give her more than say 3/4 of a cup in her sippy it's a waste. I don't measure it, I just eye ball it. So, some days I'm sure she gets mores. We were having some problems with constipation for a while, so I cut down her milk and it helped a lot.

November 9th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Elias gass never had poop like that. He gets no dairy milk most days, and usually no more than 4-8 oz of dairy product in general. I give him water to drink ay meals, snacks, and through the day. Ges still nursing 4-6 times a day. This probably means he's getting about 24-48oz of bm a day. Most days bm is the only liquids he gets. That said, most days Rebecca only gets about 8 oz of dairy in a day.

Our toddlers only need 18-24 oz of dairy product at this point, and that includes yogurt, cheese, etc. our dr actually even told nge that so long as the diet is widely varied they don't even really need milk once weaned.
November 9th, 2011, 04:30 PM
momma23girls's Avatar and one little boy!!
I got another here who poops like its his job! The only time I have seen pellets are when the kids are constipated. I then increase the water and fiber in their diets and then things are usually back to normal.
November 9th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the replies ladies. Cam only does the rabbit turds once in a while but when he does get them it's usually for the whole day and clears up. He only poo's about 2 times a day. I guess I'm lucky. lol. He gets 3 sippys of milk a day and only drinks a fraction of whats in them. But like I said earlier he does get yogurt and devours string cheese. I guess he's ok on the milk/dairy portion of his intake.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
November 9th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wouldn't mind if Harleigh had rabbit poop. Lately she has had big nasty soft stools. And it is very unpleasant.
November 10th, 2011, 11:04 AM
sugarloafbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dallas' poop is very soft and she usually poos at least 2x a day. She gets 12-24oz of milk a day along with cheese. we are big on dairy here, so she's gets plenty! She doesn't eat much processed food at all, most days she has at least 2 servings of fruit.

Thank you .:Shortcake:. for my siggy!

November 11th, 2011, 05:37 AM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gabriel poops twice a day, usually, and I'd say 1 in 4 times is little rabbit turds (funny that DH and I are not the only ones to call them that!).

He drinks 15-16 oz of milk per day; 7-8 in the morning and 8 before bed. I'm trying to get him to drink more water, but he mostly refuses it, so he gets diluted juice the rest of the day. He does eat either a string cheese stick or a container of yogurt every day, too.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search