worries

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2011, 02:45 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I'm just going to link instead of repost

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...l#post25170522
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
November 10th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Racine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those are some of the cutest u/s pics I've ever seen!

I know it's pretty futile to tell a mom not to worry, but try not to worry Did they mention anything about the position of his foot during or after the u/s?

Thank you, Meganpixel, for my awesome siggy!

November 10th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
I mentioned that he can't be comfortable in that position, and the tech half laughed and said, "yeah". Like she was agreeing he wasn't comfortable, which didn't really put me at ease. I came to Chris later and told him my concerns and he immediately told me that he'd been thinking the same thing. He's really worried by their behaviour.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

November 10th, 2011, 07:28 PM
mylene169's Avatar Kaija and Kolbie's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mylene169 Send a message via Yahoo to mylene169
He's already adorable!

I'm sorry you're so stressed about everything. I'd be worried by their behavior too. Hopefully there's nothing to worry about and he's nothing but a happy and healthy baby.
November 10th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have the u/s and then go to your doc to see if everything's okay? It's completely understandable you'd be worried if you think they looked concerned - I always used to look at the tech's face to gauge how things were going.

Thanks to Meganpixel for my beautiful siggie!
November 11th, 2011, 09:27 AM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a picture of one of my kids (it was either the oldest or the middle) and their foot is touching their forehead just like that.

I know that hypermobility is a symptom and for you that is a reason to be concerned, but he still could be fine. I wished I could tell you not to worry and that everything will be fine. Everything will be ok - just maybe a different way of ok. If the baby does have it, he has it. One thing that will make it easier is you are familiar with it and can be looking out for things. I can only imagine what you are going through especially with Charlie having the possibility of having it too.

I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way Beth!

November 11th, 2011, 09:36 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The pic of him licking his cord is precious. I had to call my teenagers over to look at it.
I don't understand a lot of EDS so I don't understand how his behavior links to the fears that he has it...can you fill me in if you have time? I always thought babies were pretty crunched up in there during pregnancy and that it was fine since that was what they were used to and they'd never really known the difference. Is he more squished up than other babies would be at this stage?

Did the doc or tech give you any explanation for why they looked concerned? I totally get how concern on their faces makes it hard for you to rest easy!
I hope things are all good and that you just have a little gymnast in there!!!
His pics are precious!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
November 11th, 2011, 10:23 AM
the tech commented that his position wasn't a comfortable one and how limber he was, which just sent up red flags. I'm probably reading too much into it, but I'm still worried. None of my other kids were bent in half like that.

November 11th, 2011, 12:59 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping for you guys that everything is fine and that this just happens to be the way he is laying. At this stage in pregnancy he should have plenty of room to move about if he is indeed uncomfortable...maybe he just likes to lick his cord!!! That is seriously the most precious pic ever!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search