20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Thanksgiving, Americans!

November 24th, 2011, 08:46 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad it's thanksgiving today, means we get to go home tomorrow! Lol I'm so done with being here, I'm pretending to take a nap right now so I can get a break.

Anyone else have any holiday family drama? Ours hit yesterday, the moment I waited five years for finally came. DHs sister sent me a nasty facebook message, usually she only sends it to DH. I'm sure her head was spinning when she got my message back to her

November 24th, 2011, 09:03 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I believe my large consumption of alcohol last night has severely impacted my my plans for day drinking today. I am quite upset about it.

November 24th, 2011, 10:18 AM
I never knew how annoying a 9 year old could be. If DHs little sister asks me one more question, throws one more fit because shes tired of Sofia of crying, or complains about something my kids did one more time I am going to go crazy! Just while I was typing this post I was seriously asked 8 more questions. I am D.O.N.E!

Make that 10 questions. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

November 24th, 2011, 10:24 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL sounds like it is time for you to get out of there!! The only family drama we will have today is DHs brother hates their step sister, he will refuse to talk to her, I couldn't care less anymore I ignore them and pour another glass of wine
November 24th, 2011, 10:30 AM
I'm ready to pack up the van and make the 16 hour trip back home right after we eat LOL

November 24th, 2011, 10:33 AM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Drama here too, I am about to defriend my cousin from facebook. She is refusing to join the family for Thanksgiving dinner because she is "droopy" but what it really means is that she is either a. with her new boyfriend and he doesn't want to go. Or B. enjoying her drugs. or C. Going through withdrawal trying to score her next high. She has two girls who will be joining the dinner without her, and it BREAKS MY HEART. I want to detach from it so I don't have to witness what a Sh*tty mother she is while she is addicted to drugs.
November 24th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I just moved from the living room to the kitchen to get away from her before I snap, guess who followed me?!

November 24th, 2011, 10:37 AM
hmmmm? I wonder...she must LOVE YOU!!!!

Ok, I just caught on yesterday's posts, Denny's--say what! Good think Sidney is so young, she didn't catch on to the crazies, lol! Our lunch was fun because Levi is now big enough to climb up the playland at Chicfila (although he is still too little for ChuckECheese and McD's climber) so the two monkeys played for like an hour while I chatted with a friend and teenage daughter! And Erin, that is so rude, I would have been IRKED! I hope they order more food next time! Amanda, what were you drinking last night? Must have been something great! And mom to Carly and Sofia---real name escapes me, sorry! time to leave YET???
November 24th, 2011, 10:59 AM
My names Ashley, it's ok if you forget again, I still can't remember most of the names in here! And I wish it was time to leave, we aren't supposed to until tomorrow around 3pm, but maybe if I bribe DH he will give in and leave early.

If I post every time she asks me a question today, I might be able to get us to our post goal by myself

November 24th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DeeAnne - we won't order more food but we will make sure kids are not allowed to be at the meeting! We would have had enough food for the employees if the housekeeping kids weren't there!

Ashley - I want to know more about the Facebook messages! Lol
November 24th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Her message basically said that she was really disappointed, surprised, and upset to hear that we werent going to thanksgiving dinner there this year? And that her husband was in Afghanistan last year and missed thanksgiving, so we should be there for him this year(he never says two words to us)? And that we should drive to NH for Christmas.

Backstory: she causes drama every holiday, never calls us unless she has something to ***** about, and the last time we talked to her was in September when DH called her for her birthday and she couldn't be bothered to answer. She didn't call the girls on their birthdays, or let us know she wasn't coming to their party. We haven't seen her since May.

My message back to her said the last time I checked the world didn't revolve around her (NO one has ever had the guts to say that to her)? That her husband being back does not affect our holiday plans, and basically that she should stop being a self centered ***** along with mentioning the girls birthday drama that went down back in June.

Her message back to me was that I must be misunderstanding her and we should have a family intervention meeting

November 24th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Family intervention meeting! LOL that does not sound fun

my mac and cheese and green bean cassarole is all ready to go into the oven, tick tock, tick tock! we aren't eating until 4:30 I am hungry now!
November 24th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mmm, I'm hungry now too, good thing we are eating in about an hour.

November 24th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Sydney is watching a muppet movie, Sam is napping and I just sent DH out to get me coffee, I need some caffeine!

we are leaving tomorrow for my parents house I really should be packing but I don't feel like it!
November 24th, 2011, 12:29 PM

November 24th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Haha, love Ashley's 2012 comment! Kim...mmmm.....coffee sounds so good right now!! We should be ready to eat here in like 15 minutes, dh is carving the turkey and he has to make the gravy (the one thing I STINK at making, lol) I am starving, we have had like two appetizers today and that is really it....and it is almost 3. Erin, yeah, kids at a meeting is pretty tacky (although I had to bring dd to one a couple weeks back, she ate a Krispy Kreme, but NEVER AGAIN----she embarrassed me!)
November 24th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i wrote a bunch of stuff and then i deleted it by accident. f.

November 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM
So Sofia threw a fit during dinner, so I was holding her trying to calm her down, along comes 9 year old and starts grabbing at Sofia and kept accidentally touching my boob, seriously personal space anyone?

I was upstairs trying to talk to DH alone and she comes up, he asked her three times to give us a min, did she leave, NOPE.

November 24th, 2011, 04:58 PM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my I am so full. We cooked way too much food for just the three of us. A freaking 22 pound turkey that we will be eating for weeks. Elliot didn't touch a single thing except a few bites of potatoes and dressing. At least the mess is already cleaned up and it was yummy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search