20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Heh, maximons is a good one!

Have a great weekend, ladies! Happy parties, happy household stuffs, happy last weekend before sam turns 2, happy bbqs and times with friends and families. K? Sun and giggles and loveliness for everyone!
kimmiejo and ~MamaTutu~ like this.

May 18th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy (long) weekend everyone!
May 20th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning. Hope you're all having a nice weekend so far, I know I am

May 20th, 2012, 09:55 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Sunday! last day Sam is one, I am making the most of it haha....Elmo cake turned out ok, not perfect but good enough lol
May 20th, 2012, 12:23 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
My weekend has been pretty awesome. It is PERFECT outside! We got lots of yard work done yesterday. We went on a nice long walk and checked out some yardsales. I got new sunglasses for $3! (Far cry from my Chanels that I HAD to have a few years ago haha)

Today DH is meeting up w/all of his old bball friends. They are playing at the park and Levi and I are meeting him there to watch and play. Then our friend is having a graduation dinner and my sister is watching Levi for a few hours.

May 21st, 2012, 05:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy birthday, Sam!!!!!!

3$ sunglasses are totally the way to go. Sunglasses are such a lose or break item (for me, anyway) that it's such a risk to spend a lot on them. Not to say I don't covet the odd pair of pricey ones. I'm totally kicking myself for not stopping at a yard sale I walked passed on Saturday. I noticed a burberry coat and other fancy looking items, I could have classed up my wardrobe for cheap. I made a mental note to come back but heaven only knows what happens to most of my mental notes...

Is it just me or was it pretty much the perfect weekend everywhere? It's a holiday here today so we're still weekending. We're off to visit my mom this morning and Oscar has his first soccer practice thingy later today, dh moved a session at the studio so that he could come and we could have some extra family time after. Should be another lovely day.

May 21st, 2012, 06:03 AM
Sam says thanks!! I can't believe he is 2 already, wow! I got a little teary this morning about it but rallied haha...it was lovely here too but now it is raining, typical Monday!

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend Michelle! sound like a great one!
May 21st, 2012, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We're heading off to the beach this morning. Leah wants to build a giant sand castle.

Happy Birthday Sam. It is crazy that they're turning two. I hope he has a fun day. How was the birthday party?
May 21st, 2012, 06:56 AM
have fun at the beach! party was good, my MIL got Sam this huge tent thing with tunnels and balls and he is in love with it, he ate breakfast in it this morning LOL
May 21st, 2012, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Breakfast in the tent is the cutest thing I've heard all day!

May 21st, 2012, 09:39 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Sam!!

I wish I was headed to the beach this morning. Have fun Jennifer!
Mother nature agrees that Monday sucks. It was SO beautiful all weekend and now its rainy and blah.

My sister watched Levi last night while DH and I went out for a little while. When we picked him up, she gave us a bag FULL of new outfits for him!! Like 10! He needed summer clothes bad. I can't believe she bought him all of that!
cfm likes this.

May 21st, 2012, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's so sweet of her!

May 22nd, 2012, 12:21 AM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm View Post
Yay, Christen! you got us to our goal i hope your reward is a BABY!!

Good morning. I was up until 3, tossing, turning, talking with dh. Bah. It will be a long day today. We have an orientation at Oscar's kindergarten today, he will get taken into his class with the other kids while we get all the info. It's a big deal for us! Especially because we have some worries about sending him to an all French school. Today will either put our minds at ease or send us to register at the English/French immersion school. Dh is even coming to the 8:45 meeting The only time he is usually seen that early in the morning is when he's coming home from work especially late.

And it's Friday, hurray! Canadian Moms, any long weekend plans? American Moms, what up, yo?
haha nope, no baby yet. She is really quite stubborn. She likes her house just the way it is. That or she's got some sort of demand I do something or something happens that hasn't been done or happened yet...so we wait.

I'm a little nervous about Rock's Kindergarten stuff for next year so I can related to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejo View Post
Happy Sunday! last day Sam is one, I am making the most of it haha....Elmo cake turned out ok, not perfect but good enough lol
I have to say everybody's cake making that people are always doing just always makes me go "Wow, why do I have no interest in that?" I get mine made at the store

May 22nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Long weekend is over and now it's raining. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

We are heading out to my Dad's today and will be there for a couple of days. It will be nice to be a little bit spoiled for a couple of days but it's also a bit of work to go there because of the trillion little fragile animal shaped knick knacks at toddler level and other not kid friendly things in the house Here's hoping the weather clears up over there so that we can spend all our time in the giant back yard, me with a glass of wine in hand

Happy tuesday, my favourite internet moms!

May 22nd, 2012, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJD3Tdance View Post

I have to say everybody's cake making that people are always doing just always makes me go "Wow, why do I have no interest in that?" I get mine made at the store
haha well I bake about 2 times per year and that's birthdays LOL, for some reason I feel compelled to bake birthday cakes for the kids but really I am not a baker....at all

Happy Tuesday, raining here....again :/ I am cleaning out Sam's closet today, yesterday I did Sydney's, I hate cleaning closets but it feels so gooooooood when it's done!
May 22nd, 2012, 06:58 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am going to bake cakes for both my son and Sarah. Harvey (son) has birthday next Wed. and Sarah the following Tuesday. I'm not a huge baker either, but I'm going to try and decorate cakes and cupcakes. Sarah's having a monkey theme and my son is going to have a combination of bob the builder and hot wheels (his choice!).

Happy Tuesday everyone.

My Ovulation Chart
May 22nd, 2012, 09:51 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning! I have way too much baking to do this week that shall begin tonight. 7 dozen in 5 different flavors We also have "Parent Night" at Stephen's new school. Will give us a chance to walk around and see where things are.

It is raining here again as well. I would really like the spring sunshine to come back. Long sleeves at the end of May isn't fun at all!

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
May 22nd, 2012, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Add us to the rainy crew. I guess we got an extra day of sun for extra day off. Hopefully the same applies to everyone south of the border next weekend.

I bake cakes for all birthdays, but I use mixes. Soooooooooo easy. Even the frosting is from a can. And they taste better than the cakes my MIL make from scratch.
May 23rd, 2012, 06:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I looooove making making cakes! Every now and then, for the kids, I'll make a box mix but we never do the canned frosting, it tastes gross to me. Real butter all the way! That said, cake decorating is NOT where I excel. My cakes are delicious but not often beautiful, though I've learned a few simple tricks to keep things simple yet pretty.

Happy Wednesday! Chilling at my Dad's....not sure what's on tap for today.

May 23rd, 2012, 06:25 AM
Happy Wed! mid week before a long weekend, the rest of the week should go painfully slow haha....at least the sun is out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search