20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2012, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mid-week, woohoo! I'm heading to the park with James this morning. Then hopefully he has a nice long nap this afternoon.
May 23rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Good Morning Happy Wednesday friends!

May 23rd, 2012, 08:37 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
not even noon yet......long freaking day already! sooooooo ready for a long weekend!
May 23rd, 2012, 08:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, it's 17 minutes later than when you posted that.

I don't have much going on today. Park was fun. James was cute. Now he sleeps and I work.

We've caught two mice in our house this week (live trap, DH released them at the park down the street). We can not figure out where they're getting in. DH has decided that we're emptying the garage completely to look for holes this weekend. Yuck, yuck, yuck!
May 23rd, 2012, 09:01 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for Wednesday!! I start my Friday's off this week so nice, long 4 day weekend it is for me.

Our office building is scheduled to have a fire drill in about 15 minutes. It always makes me laugh to have an office building full of grown adults participate in a fire drill.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
May 23rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejo View Post
haha well I bake about 2 times per year and that's birthdays LOL, for some reason I feel compelled to bake birthday cakes for the kids but really I am not a baker....at all

Happy Tuesday, raining here....again :/ I am cleaning out Sam's closet today, yesterday I did Sydney's, I hate cleaning closets but it feels so gooooooood when it's done!
This is just one of those mysteries to me on birthdays cuz like for instance my son is turning 5 soon, we're having his party a little early cuz of the baby and complications and stuff so it is Friday...not only am I not baking a cake, but everybody who always has a theme, his theme is "birthday party" there will be a bouncy house, cake and fun, what else is needed?

May 24th, 2012, 05:03 AM
LOL seems like as good as any theme to me!

Happy Thursday, this week is moving at snail pace :/ ready for the weekend and some family and relaxing time. It is thundering here at the moment, loud! eeekkkk lol
May 24th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha, Christen! We don't do themes either and neither does anyone I know, really.

Well guys, I survived my first ever trip to chuck e cheese yesterday. I feel....American? Just kidding. It wasn't so bad because the place was empty and my Dad paid for everything! Oscar is definitely a believer and thinks we should stop there on our way home today

Had a nice visit with my pops but I'm ready to be home now. Wish me luck on the car ride home!

Have a great Thursday, the weekend is within our sights!

May 24th, 2012, 06:16 AM
I despise Chuck e Cheese.....I will be honest, sometimes when Sydney asks to go there I lie and say it's closes for repairs....that place is a nightmare haha

Have a safe trip home!
May 24th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have a good drive back home.

Christen, any sign of baby yet?

I brought James to the doctor today for his leg. He's been a clumsy walker since he started and lately he's been grabbing one of his legs sometimes and saying ouch. The doctor didn't feel anything or see anything when he was walking around, but he'll be going in for an x-ray tomorrow and they're going to send him to an orthopaedic doctor if the x-ray is clear. Hopefully it all turns out to be something simple to fix.

Leah is getting a new bed today. She's been sleeping on a futon mattress on the floor since she outgrew the toddler bed and we decided it was finally time for her to have a real bed. She has been so excited about it arriving, that she's kept her room clean so there's room for us to build it. Her room has never looked better!
May 24th, 2012, 08:42 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am with Kim on both the week dragging and the avoiding Chuck E Cheese and all places like it at all costs. Nothing good ever came from an afternoon at Chuck E Cheese.

Have a safe drive home, Michelle. Glad you had a nice visit with your Dad.

Hope they figure out what is going on with James leg, Jennifer. Those boo-boos you can't see are the worst. And yay for new beds and clean rooms.

I really need to remember to bring a book to work with me. Either that or renew my Netflix subscription and catch up on my movie watching. I shall be here all day, twiddling my thumbs if you need me.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
May 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM
sorry James has a boo boo, hope they figure out why!

this day is draggggggggggiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg! I know, I know I have been complaining all week LOL
May 24th, 2012, 11:04 AM

May 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM

no point to this, I am just passing time and find these entertaining
May 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I have been a little MIA lately. Just have had a lot of stuff going on.. I'm still rearranging my spending and it is taking up a lot of time making phone calls and figuring stuff out. I got rid of my blackberry today. It makes me sad but oh well, being poor makes me sad too. That alone saves me about $30 a month.

With everything that I have switched, rearranged or down graded in the last week, I will save almost $300 a MONTH! Now I just need to get caught up on my bills!

And I am trying to sell a bunch of stuff that is just sitting around. Someone is coming tonight to look at our mower that doesn't work. I get it out of my yard and $25 in my pocket if he takes it! haha

Our final plans for this weekend include a trip to Zoo America (At Hershey Park) on Saturday. It is only $10.50 for an adult and Levi is free. My mom wants to go so I'm hoping she will offer to pay lol. Chocolate World is free so we will also do that. Sunday I have a baby shower (I am re-gifting a Burt's Bees gift that I got at my baby shower and never opened) Then we are putting the pool up. Monday we are going boating w/my family (my parents have a boat) and probably cooking out at the river! Sounds like a fun, cheap time to me!

I posted my new phone number in FB and of course the only person who prank texted me was ANNA!!! LOL
ChoMomma likes this.

May 24th, 2012, 01:17 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^^ Just popping in to say mwahahahahah Amanda!!!!!!!!

Im surprised if I posted my cell on my FB I would get tons of pranks, my friends are immature that way

May 24th, 2012, 09:35 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejo View Post
LOL seems like as good as any theme to me!

Happy Thursday, this week is moving at snail pace :/ ready for the weekend and some family and relaxing time. It is thundering here at the moment, loud! eeekkkk lol
I'm starting to regret my birthday party theme actually. There is rain 70% chance tomorrow. I really hope it is tomorrow night they're talking about cuz I don't have a plan beyond "bouncy house" and I don't want his birthday to suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MamaTutu~ View Post
Have a good drive back home.

Christen, any sign of baby yet?

I brought James to the doctor today for his leg. He's been a clumsy walker since he started and lately he's been grabbing one of his legs sometimes and saying ouch. The doctor didn't feel anything or see anything when he was walking around, but he'll be going in for an x-ray tomorrow and they're going to send him to an orthopaedic doctor if the x-ray is clear. Hopefully it all turns out to be something simple to fix.

Leah is getting a new bed today. She's been sleeping on a futon mattress on the floor since she outgrew the toddler bed and we decided it was finally time for her to have a real bed. She has been so excited about it arriving, that she's kept her room clean so there's room for us to build it. Her room has never looked better!
Pft No! Today at my appointment I had changed from a tight 3cm to a loose 3cm and from 60% effaced to 70% effaced so I'm about at the point where any change has to be labor right? And I'm always flipping contracting they just need to get serious. She swept my membranes. 5th time I've been pregnant first time I've ever had that done. We'll see if it does anything. So far, no.

I wanted to schedule an induction for my due date do to the depression I get from pregnancy. She's out of town then. So we scheduled it for Monday. Somehow I feel like it has been beat into me that elective inductions are bad so you shouldn't do it early...it is only 3 days before my due date of course...but it is still before my due date. So I spent most of the afternoon tormenting myself on "do I induce" or not?

I'll make a final decision Sunday night, but I'm feeling calm with it now...however that may just be cuz my hormones finally balanced out and next time they are raging again (cuz my depression in pregnancy is like a bipolar roller coaster where I'm fine and then not fine and fine and not fine) I'll probably be back to not knowing what to do. Ugh!

Hope the x-rays go well.

May 25th, 2012, 04:52 AM
awww hopefully baby comes on her own before you have to make the decision. If it helps I was induced 2 weeks early with Sam because of medical stuff but it went well, it took forever because my dr took his time getting things going, I had heard horror stories about induction but mine went just fine and when labor actually started it went pretty fast, he was out before I knew it, almost literally haha.....anyway I hope Terra comes soon, a Memorial Day baby? maybe? let's hope!

Happy Friday! I have a feeling this work day is going to suck....ready, set, go!!!!....
May 25th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Friday!

Hope the sweep works for you, Christen. If it's any consolation, inductions seem to go a lot better on moms who have had babies already. And if you're already dilating and effacing, it seems very favorable.

Jennifer, did the dr have any guesses as to what could be up with James' leg? I hope it's nothing serious.

Amanda, that's amazing that you managed to adjust your budget like that. Good for you!

May 25th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Inductions aren't always a bad thing. But hopefully she decides to come before (maybe after the party Saturday though). I hope the rain stays away for the party.

I brought James to the x-ray place, but they won't see children under 3. I will have to take him to the children's hospital next week. The good thing about that is DH will come and he can help me hold our screaming child still while they take the xrays.

Leah slept in her new bed last night and didn't fall out, yay! We have pillows everywhere and her old mattress is next to the bed in case she falls out. She's used to sleeping on a big mattress on the ground, so we weren't sure she would stay in. And the kids spent an hour playing on her bed this morning. I love it so much when they play together.

Any big plans this (long) weekend?

How was the drive home, Michelle?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search