20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah, ants are gross too. We haven't had to deal with that yet.

Thinking of your mom, Kim. She should be almost done now...
May 30th, 2012, 11:43 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my mom is out of surgery, it went well! really well, the dr said it appears that he got everything out that needed to come out, he said on exam the liver did not appear to be malignant but rather just cysts, which are common and he said that the next step is just waiting for the pathology reports to come back on surrounding lymph nodes and liver, if that comes back clear she may not need anymore chemo, just radiation as followup. Either way the surgery was a success so for now.....great news!!! thanks for your thoughts ladies! xoxo

Last edited by kimmiejo; May 30th, 2012 at 11:45 AM.
May 30th, 2012, 12:08 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Woohoo! That's great news!

May 30th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY! Great news!

May 30th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So not only was my bootcamp a total butt slaying, amazing workout but a friend of ours' dh was there with his kids while his wife worked out and he took my kids to the playground and off my hands. Wooo! Hope they come every week

It's my mom's bday and I invited her over for dinner. She will be here at 4 and I have soooo much to do before she gets here. Poor mama will have to have her bday dinner in a dirty house

May 30th, 2012, 01:40 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for great news!! It's about darn time that the gods of good juju stopped my our PR Mama's.

It's been a strangely busy day for me so far. Big meeting with a client this morning, and some smaller projects to do this afternoon. I sort of wish that this work could all be spread out over the next two or three weeks so I would have something to do longer, but I am thinking by this time tomorrow I shall be finished with it all.

Your talk of work out's is inspiring, Michelle. I think we are going to start walking, at least one day a week, through out the summer. It's a mile to the park at DS's new school, so there and back would be two miles. Once a week... it's a start, right?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
May 31st, 2012, 05:42 AM
once a week is something Lisa, one is better than none, right?

morning ladies! sun is shining and the birds are singing which helps the fact that I was up at 5:55am because Sydney was ready to get up, unusual for her because I usually have to drag her out of bed, I am on coffee refill #3.

I talked to my mom last night, she was doing well but still loopy. The have her hooked up to an epidural pain pump and I guess good pain meds will make ya a little loopy haha, my sister said she told her "I want to go ice skating in the street" ummm ok mom whatever you want to do lmao. Still good to hear her voice and know she was doing well, she promptly hung up the phone with me when her dr came into her room after announcing "I have to go, Dr Nash is here and he is the most fabulous, wonderful man, so I need to go now" haha couldn't really argue with that, surgeons rank first after a successful surgery.
May 31st, 2012, 05:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Happy to be a positive influence, Lisa! Walking a couple of miles is definitely a start! I go through spurts of fitness and get really into it but I also easily get derailed. I'm working on that

Any exciting Thursday plans, guys? I need to go buy some flowers for my flower boxes, that's about it. And planting them too, I supposed.

Lol, Kim. Your mom sounds like a fun time on drugs!

May 31st, 2012, 06:30 AM
no exciting plans today, just working and then going to dinner at my MILs for my FILs birthday dinner. at least I don't have to cook! that's always a nice thing!
May 31st, 2012, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not having to cook is exciting plans for me! We're going to a friend's tomorrow for dinner and I'm already excited about not having to cook then

May 31st, 2012, 07:06 AM
Mornin'

I am in a foul mood. Not sure why, everything annoys me this morning. The water in the shower, the amount of hair that came out of my head, the smell of the trashcan, my bra. Then I got into work and I'm not fond of the girl I work w/to begin with. Her ugly brown stripped shirt and orthopedics in her ugly Birkenstock sandals. BLAH! haha I am a B!

Tonight is "OC" night. I have probably said this before but my BFF and I get together on Thursday to watch old seasons of The OC. We used to watch it every Thursday in collage w/a few other people.

May 31st, 2012, 07:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Because you're pregnant, obvs.

May 31st, 2012, 08:00 AM
Haha I will get a cheapy test over lunch.
cfm likes this.

May 31st, 2012, 08:11 AM
haha you crack me up Amanda and you are so preggo

"Her ugly brown stripped shirt and orthopedics in her ugly Birkenstock sandals"......bahahahaha that made me laugh hysterically for some reason, guess I am a B too!
May 31st, 2012, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

It's great that your mom is doing well and enjoying the post-surgery meds. Your sister should record her so your mom can see what she was like.

Amanda, you are definitely in a hormonal kind of mood...

Michelle, that's great that you didn't have to worry about the kids during the workout. It was probably a lot more fun for the kids too.

We took James for the x-ray of his leg. The doctor didn't see anything, which is good. I was worried they would find a mass of some sort. So we will be going to see an orthopaedic doctor after his 2 year check up. Whew. That's a big weight off my mind!
May 31st, 2012, 10:47 AM
Not preggo, just a B lol

May 31st, 2012, 11:12 AM
hmph and I was sure you were haha....welp guess you are just a B, such is life
May 31st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Haha. Guess it's just AF? Haven't seen her in over a year. She is controlling my B-ness, I swear.

My husband just called me. He locked his keys in his car lastnight when he got home from school. Guess how he got them out? Hammer to the window. WHAT THE F^#$ IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!!???? Who does that??!

May 31st, 2012, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha! That's crazy!

May 31st, 2012, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(sorry, it's probably not very funny to you. you are right, who does that??)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search