20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2012, 11:56 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Haha I was PISSED. Not only can't we afford to replace it, but there are many other options other then busting it out!!!! I have calmed down now. He's an idiot still though. Oh well, his car, not mine.

May 31st, 2012, 06:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Man, your DH was not thinking when he did that, Amanda. At least it's summer. He can just drive around without a window for while.
June 1st, 2012, 04:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha, Jennifer, way to look on the bright side!

Great news, my kids were up at an ungodly hour today, guess I can get a head start on my Friday...

Should be a good day though, finish up planting my flower boxes, some odds and ends for work and then off to our friends' for a bbq. They're awesome cooks and wine lovers plus they are in walking distance and have 2 kids that my kids adore so it's always a pleasure to go there.

Happy Friday, ladies!

June 1st, 2012, 06:06 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Friday! Amanda, not your DHs best idea haha.....and Michelle a good food, wine BBQ sounds delightful! I am so glad it's Friday, Sydney has a birthday party to go to tomorrow but no other plans, apparently there is some "event" going on in our little neighborhood Saturday, something about honoring military, not exactly sure but it looks like our neighborhood will be hopping this weekend so that will keep the kids entertained I guess. We also added 2 hermit crabs to the family, woot? they kinda gross me out, I don't really want to touch them but the kids gaze at them for long periods of time, Sydney talks to them like they are little people and Sam will watch them and them say "ewwwwwwww" I think I am on team Sam on this one
June 1st, 2012, 06:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha! Kim, what do hermit crabs eat??

June 1st, 2012, 06:20 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
ok wait, you're terrified of my gay birds, but purchase sea bugs to live in your house. Makes sense....

June 1st, 2012, 06:26 AM
well we bought special hermit crab food but apparently they will eat all kinds of things like crackers, veggies and fruit, who knew? and yes sea bugs sounds about right haha....it was sea bugs or a hamster, Sydney wanted both and I told her she could pick just one or the other, sea bugs it is!
June 1st, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You guys are all superior mothers to me. I'll probably never let me kids get a sea bug, a rodent or a, *shudder*, bird!

June 1st, 2012, 06:49 AM
Happy June! Best month of the year in my eyes.

Haha Sea bugs. I'd rather have them than a hamster (or birds) any day. They are quiet!

This weekend is "street rod" weekend in my town. It's a huge deal and really quite annoying. The traffic gets crazy and I live right down the street from the Fair Grounds that holds the event. They are loud and annoying but good for businesses I guess. We will probably walk Levi down to look at them.

I feel pretty crappy today. I feel like I could throw up. I'm sitting at my desk wondering how many times I can run to the bathroom before people catch on.

June 1st, 2012, 06:51 AM
I think you need another test dear.......

June 1st, 2012, 07:11 AM
test, test, test!....the first one must have been a dud!
June 1st, 2012, 07:14 AM
<<<on team dud

June 1st, 2012, 07:16 AM
I think I am going to call my dr. and get my IUD checked out. Now that I have health insurance, I might as well use it!

June 1st, 2012, 07:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In the meantime you can always test, test and re-test! (says the girl whose af is now 2 weeks late...)
MrsCalhoun and BelloFiglioLA like this.

June 1st, 2012, 09:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Time for you to retest too, Michelle!

Sounds like there are some fun weekend plans ahead for everyone. We are pretty busy too. Leah has a playdate tomorrow, then DH and I are going out for our anniversary (7 years on Monday. CRAZY!!). Sunday we are heading out to the Children's Festival. A friend won free passes but are out of town, so we get to check it out.

So we have been unable to catch this mouse so far and he is getting bold. He's walking around our counters, in our locked food cupboards, he chewed up all the little pockets inside my PURSE. It took a long time for me to fall asleep last night. I was worried he would show up in our room or one of the kids rooms. I want him out, dead or alive, he's gotta go!!
June 1st, 2012, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Get a cat!

June 1st, 2012, 09:29 AM
We had one over the winter. It freaked me out! We used peanut butter and set like 4 traps! Got him the 1st night!

June 1st, 2012, 09:45 AM
we have a cat that doesn't ever kill mice, she's a jerk

Jennifer our anniversary is Monday too! 10 yrs for us, Holy Moly I am old haha

Michelle test again now, you are preggo too, I just know it
MrsCalhoun likes this.
June 1st, 2012, 10:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I suggested a cat to DH. I told him it was worth me having to get allergy shots for us not to have to deal with mice. He didn't go for it. I didn't know there were cats who didn't catch mice though. I might have to reconsider my stance too. It's not worth shots to have a cat that doesn't do his job...

Happy Anniversary Kim! 10 years is a big one. I hope you have plans or that DH is planning something for you.
June 1st, 2012, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, happy anniversary to both of you ladies! Our 5 year anniversary is next Saturday. June weddings for the win!

I'm so not preggo, that's why I'm not even bothering testing again. It's just so unlikely.

Oscar is being highly unlovable since pre school pick up. I think some naps are in order this afternoon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search