20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2012, 08:33 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks!...Jon has strep throat, seems to be going around here, I hope I don't get it! Hope you feel better Amanda! and yay for no preggo-ness just b-ness haha.....sorry if my texts didn't make sense yesterday Amanda, I was wrangling kids at a BBQ and couldn't focus LOL, let me know what day you guys are planning on going to Sesame Place and we may meet you there! would be fun and we seriously live 5 minutes from there! and we have 4 free passes! woop woop!

and Happy Anniversary Jennifer!
June 4th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for not pregnant! I was going to test this morning after dropping ds at preschool but preschool was cancelled plus we all slept in...maybe later today.

We ate late too yesterday which was kind of annoying, my kids basically filled up on chips before supper. And then ate dessert. Chips cake and ice cream for supper, that's reasonable, right?

June 4th, 2012, 08:45 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
I really should hire someone to clean my house post parties. Yay for non preggos, and Anniversaries and sleeping in kiddos!

June 4th, 2012, 09:47 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay got not being preggers, Amanda.

Congrats to Kim and her Anniversary... I think after this long, you are allowed to be a B.

Michelle, I would say that the occasional chips and cake dinner is perfectly acceptable.

I concur with the post party clean up crew. I shall have to investigate that prior to Noelle's party in two weeks.

I for some reason have a horrible ear ache. It's not constant, just when I move my head or swallow. I am drinking tons of water and tea today and praying that it goes away on its own.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
June 4th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tested, still looking pretty much not pregnant. Menopausal? Who knows.

How all you sicklets start to feel better soon.

The weather here is cold and miserable and O has a soccer practice at 7pm tonight. Super thrilled with this organization that schedules the practices for 4-5 year olds at 7pm And to make it awesomer, dh has to work so I get to drag my toddler into the cold rain at 7 pm for practice too. Blah.

June 4th, 2012, 11:59 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
2 - 0 on the BFNs! Nothing like someone elses hand in your vagina first thing Monday morning.

Eww that sounds not fun at all Michelle.

I plan on sitting my butt on the couch and putting Elmo in front of Levi so he doesn't move. Hows that for awesome parenting? I am feeling worse as the day goes on so..

June 4th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You do what you gotta do. And Levi will love it!

Holly is presently screaming at her bedroom door for me to "coooooommmmmme baaaaaack!". Ahhh, nap time.

June 4th, 2012, 12:25 PM
aww poor Holly LOL and poor you having to go to a 7pm soccer practice, that sounds dreadful!

sorry you ladies have the sickies, I am not feeling all that great either all of a sudden, I feel flu-ish or something, blah! DH is home sick today and has been watching movies on the couch all day, I am jealous :/
June 4th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe you're catching his strep? From all the making out you guys do?

Holly is napping on the floor of her room now. I'd like to move her to her bed but fear awakening the beast.

June 4th, 2012, 12:39 PM
let her sleep on the floor, it's for the best LOL

maybe? we do make out like all. the. time seriously though I hope not, my throat doesn't hurt I just feel blah, maybe it's just a case of the Mondays!
June 5th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

June 5th, 2012, 05:36 AM
4:50am Michelle? that's not a good morning, that's a too early morning haha

Happy Tuesday, Sam has his 2 yr appointment this morning so the kids are hanging home until his appointment and will go to school late. Syd is still sleeping.
June 5th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha, good eye, Kim. I think it was actually 5:50 am here when I posted but I've been up since 3. Ask me how the toddler bed situation is working out with Holly! Actually, don't.

Have fun at the doctorinos! Looking forward to hearing Sam's stats. 100th percentile on the cuteness charts, for sure. And thanks for the reminder to book Holly's 2 year check up.

Where had Jennifer been?

June 5th, 2012, 06:54 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Morning

I feel like hell. I walked into work and the owner told me to go home. I'm torn. It would be amazing to go home and sleep. However, I only have 3 sick days left and really can't afford to leave. I just don't know what to do.. Thinking about holding out as long as I can and maybe leaving at lunch?

June 5th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Tough call. If you don't rest up you might get sicker. Either way, I sure hope you feel better soon!

June 5th, 2012, 07:38 AM
bummer Amanda, feel better soon!

I wish I would remember to make only early MD appointments for the kids, 10:30 is rough, actually trying to work with 2 kids in the house is rough LOL
June 5th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everybody. I have some reading to do. Sounds like everyone is sick and nobody is pregnant. Boo.

Leah had a PD day yesterday and I spent the evening with DH (you know, anniversary and all), so I wasn't on my computer at all. I went through a bit of withdrawal. How pathetic is that?
June 5th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
For the toddler bed transition, you could try putting a gate at her door. James is nowhere near trying to get out of the crib yet, thanks (?) to his leg issues. When we switched Leah to a toddler bed, she never got out of it until we went in to get her. It was great! I think she was 2.5 or so when she finally figured out she could get out of it on her own.

Kim, it doesn't sound like you had a great anniversary with a sick DH. You have to find a time to celebrate 10 years at some point though. That really is a big deal!

Amanda, you should go home and rest if you don't feel well. Don't be a hero!

Happy belated Birthday to Ella!
June 5th, 2012, 08:17 AM
we did nothing for our anniversary, how very romantic of us. Maybe this weekend we will get a chance to celebrate though!

Jon took Sam to his appointment, Sydney went along to "help" haha he will need it I think since Sam isn't really a fan of the dr. He did however tell me "I go, my doctor" before leaving maybe he is prepared this time haha
June 5th, 2012, 10:01 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Booo to feeling sick with limited sick days, Amanda. I hate when that happens, but you've gotta pay the bills. Maybe if you stick it out until lunch they won't dock you?? At least that's what happens around here.

Michelle, you are up WAYYYYY too early my dear.

As for 10 year anniversaries, I think I would rather be home and doing nothing with someone I loved than out and doing something spectacular with someone who was willing to give my chocolate cake away to a homeless man on the street. (True story, it happened with my ex... $@%& )

My neck/throat and ear are still hurting. I can't tell if it's getting better or worse, but I don't want to go to the dr. either.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search