20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning! Monday Monday Monday!

Lisa, just looking at that busy day makes me tired, hope you got a good night's sleep and are feeling ship shape today. Is it Noelle's birthday today!?!? If it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the lovely little miss

Oh god, Jennifer I am so dreading the "all the other kids are" business that is sure to come from Oscar once he starts school. Sounds like James had a good time though Do Leah friends coo over him?

Kelly, I'll see you later today in the pool, k? Great!

Mattress on the floor has revolutionized my life. Not only is Holly happy to sleep that way, it actually makes the room look way nicer and more spacious. We set up a special little nook for her and she loooooved it. Hurray for a full night's sleep!

June 11th, 2012, 05:46 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay for Lisa feeling better and for Miss Holly sleeping! mattress on the floor it totally under rated, it was the only way Syd would sleep too, glad it worked out!

Jennifer Sydney says "but the big kids are doing it" too. We go to a park around the corner a lot and there are baseball fields there with big kids all the time and she is always like "can I go over in the field and play ball, the big kids are" ey ey ey, it starts early haha

Speaking of Syd she is home with me today, since Saturday she has been complaining about her tongue hurting, I figure she bit it or whatever but it doesn't seem to be getting better, she has like a tiny white spot on the underside of her tongue, not like a canker though, I don't know maybe she did just bite it? can 4 yr olds get thrush? I have never dealt with that before so I don't know what it looks like but she won't eat anything that requires chewing and she continues to tell me how bad it hurts? DH will run her into the dr I guess, I have tried all my tricks for mouth issues with no resolve...salt water, coating it with mylanta, etc. I guess better to have it checked out since it doesn't seem to have improved at all. Wonder how much work I will get done today with her home? at least she likes TV
June 11th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank god for tv! At first i thought maybe hand foot and mouth but just 1 spot? no fever, nothing else? Maybe it's just a weird little mouth pimple type thing (is that a thing??) Either way, hope she's not too hard on you today!

June 11th, 2012, 06:25 AM
it is kinda like a white patch the size of a pea with a red mark in the middle, which leads me to think she bit her tongue and maybe the fact that she keeps messing with it, it just isn't healing up quickly? or maybe like an inflamed taste bud or something? who knows! she requested to watch the Hannah Montana movie....again! whatever she is happy and I am getting some work done.
June 11th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so, we're only 1/4 of a way to our 2013 challenge, with only a little over 6 months to go, Uh oh!

June 11th, 2012, 08:58 AM
we better get posting!!!.....syd is off to the dr with DH I shall update when I find out what the mystery mouth patch is :/
June 11th, 2012, 09:05 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Good morning! I have nothing exciting to say...

I'm feeling better. Glad Lisa is feeling better too. Hope Sydney is ok!

Kelly, we have the same kind of pool. Works just fine! (just don't drag it on the ground when you go to put it away for the winter. We now have 6 patches on ours)

We have a lonnnnnnnnnng way to go. Everyone should tell me a story from when they were 21. I'm waiting

June 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
On my 21st birthday I started a job at a record store, where I met dh and started dating him a few months later. It's also where I met the majority of my closest friends now. 21 here isn't as big a deal as in the states because our legal drinking age is 18 but 21 was an important year for me. It's also the year my parents split up and all kinds of other stuff. It was a big one for me.

June 11th, 2012, 09:18 AM
the stories from when I was 21 are not for the faint of heart ....seriously I partied way. too. much back then. I am not sure I want to relive that time haha
June 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM
so the dr said it is just an ulcer on her tongue, it doesn't really look like an ulcer to me but whatevs...he gave her the ok to drink lots of milkshakes and frozen beverages....her dream come true lol
June 11th, 2012, 09:40 AM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
Mmmm oreo milkshake.
Come on down Michelle!! Wine and the pool sounds fab atm.

June 11th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Blah. I swore to myself I'd get my work done before having to go pick up Oscar at preschool. 5 minutes to go...work status? Incomplete.

June 11th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I find today screaming by quickly. I'm hoping there's no longer any homework for liam.... pipe dreams?

June 11th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm, maybe I should diagnose myself with an ulcer on my tongue!

Too hot for homework! Write the teacher a note!

June 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM
I know there are no more dictées, but that doesn't tell me anything about the rest. Between homework and soccer i'm going to be spent. Please note the well being of my child isn't mentioned.... LOL.

June 11th, 2012, 09:46 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you are feeling better Amanda. Being sick stinks.

Yay for sleeping on the floor. Stephen did that too for a looooooong time. He never really did sleep in a crib, went straight from a bassinet to a mattress on the floor. He was a wild sleeper so he was constantly hitting his arms/legs on the bars of the crib waking himself up.

Mmmmmmmm milkshakes to her heart's content. That sounds like a little girl's dream! Hope Syd's tongue is feeling better soon!

Yes, add me to the "my baby is now officially two club" She woke up this morning even more opinionated and *cough and duck* spuky as ever. She has cupcakes and cake pops to share at day care today, and we will do a little celebrating tonight with her big party on Saturday.

Oh and Amanda asked for a story from when we were 21... When I was 21 I was married for 3 years, and preggo with Genna. In fact on my 21st, I went out to a bar with my ex brother in law who shares the same b-day as me, he drank and I was the DD. People looked at me like I was a crazy lady for not drinking up on my 21st. I wasn't in the totally obvious preggo place yet so I had to tell everyone what the deal was.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
June 11th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hmm when I was 21, Liam was 9 months old and running around like crazy. I'm pretty sure I went out somewhere, but I can't put my finger on where, must have been amazing.

June 11th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a good night sleep.

Happy Birthday Noelle! I hope her day is wonderful. It sounds like you worked your sick little bottom off to get everything ready for her! What a good Mommy!

My 21st bday is a blur, as was most of my university years. I'll leave it at that.
June 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Work done!

I thought I'd secured Holly's bday present on kijiji for a deal but now it looks like they sold it to someone else We can't afford it full price and I hadn't seen it on the classifieds ever before. Boo. Oh well. I might ask my mom if she's want to split the price of a new one.

June 11th, 2012, 11:14 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you looking to get Holly, Michelle??

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search