20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have a good vacation Michelle.
Have fun painting Kim

We are off to a new splash pad this morning. Kids are pumped up. I had a delicious coffee made by my aunt so I am also feeling pretty pumped. Woohoo Wednesday! Hope everyone has a good day. :-)
July 11th, 2012, 07:09 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Good Morning!

Today is our Anni so it's for tonight. Still not sure what we are doing. I was thinking crablegs since we both love them.. But that's not good picnic food lol. I'm thinking about just hanging out on the deck, picking crabs, having some beer, swimming a lil and then watching a movie. He loves movies so it's a compromise. My sister is watching Levi at her place (she has a really big pool at her apt.) So we will have the house to ourselves.

Rachel, I don't eat in restaurants because I have stomach issue.. And anxiety issues that go hand in hand. I get nervous, which causes my stomach to hurt and the whole thing always turns out really bad.

July 11th, 2012, 08:42 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kim's got motivation!!

Hope your Anniversary was great, Amanda!

Have a great time, Michelle!

We somehow manage to grocery shop about 2 weeks at a time, but always end up at the store before the start of week 2 to get more fruits and veggies (milk too lately - 4 gallons in 2 weeks around our house) and the things we somehow managed to forget. I don't know that we would have room in our house to fit enough food for everyone for a month. Then again, I am feeding a small army every day.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
July 11th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Where is everyoneee? I have a twitch inside my stomach. Feels like a baby flutters.................

July 11th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol Amanda.

My vacation has basically been like being at home except at someone else's really nice place. So I dont have all the free time i had imagined for myself. but the kids love my aunt and uncle like grandparents so its worth it.

Hope you have a good date with dh tonight!
July 12th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Helllloo. Is anyone out there...?

July 12th, 2012, 07:17 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am here still working on the basement, almost done! need to clean and organize and then I am calling it a day and we are going to Sesame Place later, better start drinking coffee because man I am tired!!!!!
July 12th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Have fun! Hopefully it's not tooooooo crowded and you guys can actually ride some rides!

I think I am addicted to gum. I am a chronic gum chewer and haven't had any in 2 days. I feel like poop, my mouth is dry and I have a withdraw headache. Is that possible?

July 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a lot of work packed into 3 days, Kim. Way to go!! Have fun at Sesame

Slightly busy thursday for me here. Bossman left a "to do" list that will take at least all morning. I guess that's what happens when I am off earlier in the week. But at least it's thursday, and tomorrow is my stay home friday, so I'm all good.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
July 12th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and everyone else).

How was your anniversary night?

The kids and I are home from our little vacation in the city. I'm taking them to the beach after nap this afternoon. DH will be home around midnight, so tomorrow is back to life as usual. I'm looking forward to that.

Lisa, have you gotten all your duties done yet?
July 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM
basement project complete......well not completely we still need to put in a drop ceiling but that is a project for another week and hopefully another person other than myself haha

off to shower and go to Sesame!
July 12th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on all the hard work Kim! Have fun at Sesame Place!
July 12th, 2012, 06:34 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Hello everyone. I feel like real life has taken over and I'm never able to get online. So what's new with everyone since I don't want to go back through the like 5 pages since I last posted?

July 12th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hi. Is Terra eating well now?
July 13th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Morning! I am back to work today, 1 day then the weekend I can do this.....Sesame Place was fun, Sam still wasn't into the rides but he LOVED the characters, the pools and the playground type area, Sydney went down the waterslides a billion times, all in all good time!

My parents are coming for the weekend, excited about that!
July 13th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Kim, I saw your pictures and I am very jealous. Looks like you picked a good day. I don't even see anyone in the background (except the big lady in the pic where Sydney is sad LOL). We could not even walk through the place when we went. Levi's favorite part was the playground too. I was like...we could have saved $100 and did that for free!

And your basement looks awesome!

I miss Michelle.

July 13th, 2012, 06:56 AM
kileechatseal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning ladies! I have been out of the loop lately. We had a major storm come through and were without power for a week and it has taken me another week to get everything caught up. I now have a greater appreciation for the Amish. I never realized how much electricity impacts my everyday life. Plus we had someone try to steal our generator during the outage.

How has everyone else been? Did I miss anything major? Any big plans this weekend?

July 13th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Amanda it wasn't too crowded, there were lines but not terrible, weekdays are key!! told ya haha and Sam spent like 30+ minutes going down the slide in the playground area I was like Hello!!! we have a slide in our yard lol, that and the bouncy area with all the blocks, he loved that! and of course the characters, he would see a character and literally run full speed ahead, I had to hold him in line or he would of mowed everyone over to get to them lol, he was obsessed, he would get so excited and giddy and laugh hysterically, so funny! but still wanted zero part of any mechanical ride, he is def a people person as opposed to a dare devil I guess haha

Hi Kiley, a week without power???? I would go nuts! not kidding, nuts!!!
July 13th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kim, the pictures look amazing. Can you guys come do our bathrooms? I'll watch the kids for you in exchange.

When I was visiting my aunt and uncle this week, we lost power for almost an hour and everyone was going crazy. No cartoons, no coffee, it was insanity!!! I don't think we could survive for a week! Kudos to you!!

James is having a huge meltdown in his crib and Leah is lying around in the living room bored out of her mind, surrounded by hundreds of toys. How tough it must be to be a kid.
July 13th, 2012, 09:43 AM
thanks Jennifer! (and Amanda too) and no!!! I am swearing off home improvement projects for the rest of the summer at least haha, it does feel so much better having it done though, a sense of calm!

kids have it so hard don't they?

this day is dragging ugh

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search