20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw., thanks guys.

My kids loved getting unhealthy amounts of attention and adoration too. I think Sam and Sydney will have a blast.

Amanda, poop usually takes longer to master than pee. But he'll get it. Does he tell you when he poops? Once Leah was potty train for pee, she used to tell me when she had to poop and we've throw on a diaper. A few times she didn't tell me in time and it led to some panties being thrown out (I don't clean poop).

I asked Leah if she'd rather clean her room or help me pack her bag for the week. She picked pack her bag and she was done in about five minutes (woohoo!). As a reward, she gets to clean her room, double woohoo (for me)!! Oh, and I painted her toes.

James has been asleep for 3 hours now. Wake up, kid!

Kelly, how is Noah's migraine? I get those all the time. I can't imagine having to watch my child suffer with them.
August 4th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Saturday, guys!

I have no idea what to do with myself and the kids today. Maybe we'll drive down to my moms and take advantage of her central ac and cable while she's away.

Have a great Saturday guys! Kim, be sure to test the chairs for sturdiness before climbing standing on them!

August 4th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I cut Holly's hair. I am never to be left bored and alone with the kids ever again.

August 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh no, Michelle. It will be ok. Does she look cute with her new style? Did she have fun letting you cut her hair? Does she like it?
August 5th, 2012, 10:43 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Michelle that is brave! I am sure it looks great though!.....party was super fun, I managed to have a nice buzz without getting drunk and having to deal with a hangover, score!! I didn't dance on any chairs, such a shame I did however rock at beer pong, I think my nephew and I may go on tour and make some cash all in all a good weekend, we are having a couple friends over for a bbq later, should be a chill kinda day.
August 6th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Beer pong tour sounds like a true calling Kim, go for it! Sounds like a great weekend.

Happy Monday (ha!) guys. Jennifer, how was Toronto?

I'm over the mourning period for Holly's hair, I like it now. I was worried that her soft curls were officially gone forever but there is still some sign of them so that's good. Lemme see if I can get a pic up...warning, her bum is in it. Some people get all uppity about that. Clearly, I don't. Hmm, maybe this link will work? http://instagram.com/p/N9eX00v5ko/

August 6th, 2012, 04:59 AM
aww that is a cute pic, I still see curls there! it looks sweet!

Happy Monday, I can already tell it's going to be a long week and I don't feel like working, blah. also AF is due in town this week and I am so emotional this morning, like everything is either making me really grumpy or making me want to cry, ugh!
August 6th, 2012, 07:04 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Good morning!

Holly's hair is adorable! I love it. And her bum is cute too.

We had a good weekend. I went to a going away party for one of my friends on Saturday and got to see people I haven't seen in awhile so it was really nice. (Plus DH stayed home and watched Levi so I had the afternoon to drink and cuss and all kinds of fun things!)
Yesterday we relaxed, went for a bike ride and emptied, cleaned and refilled the pool. I am so sore today! The pool was a lot of work.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

This morning I went to look for THREE different things and couldn't find any of them! I think I hid my little memory card/computer adapter thing from Levi and have no idea what I did with it! I had 2 brown claw clips for my hair. Pretty sure I put them somewhere so Levi wouldn't play with them....and I can't find them. I also have hoop earrings with rhinestones that I love.... guess what? I can't find them anywhere.

I have looked for all three of those things before this morning with no luck, just sucks I wanted them all today!

August 6th, 2012, 08:54 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Monday??

Michelle, Holly's hair is adorable. You are a brave Mama. I have contemplated trimming Noelle's as she has a top layer that is about 4 inches shorter than the rest which often resembles a mullet. I just can't make myself do it.

Way to go Kim! I do enjoy a nice round of beer pong. Much to the dismay of my two BIL's, I am actually pretty decent at it as well. They were shocked the first time I played with them

Sounds like a fun weekend Amanda. I hate it when I put something up so one of the kids can't find it and end up putting it away so well that I can't find it later either. Hope those things turn up soon!

We had a busy but relaxing weekend. MIL and BIL's came over Saturday for a BBQ. Always great to have 10 extra people in the house on the hottest day in 3 years. We spent most of the time outside, the boys got to play basketball while the girls dipped their toes in the kiddie pool.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
August 6th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Holly's hair looks cute. I should show you pics from when I used to butcher Leah's bangs.

It sounds like everyone had a good weekend. We are in Toronto til Thursday. So far it has been pretty good, minus sleep. We are heading to Wonderland tomorrow. That will be the highlight of the trip, I think, so I am looking forward to it.

I guess it isn't a long weekend for you US ladies?
August 6th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not a long weekend for us Quebs either...

Have fun at wonderland!

Have fun at wonderland, Jennifer. I've never been. I'm not sure why my parents never took us when we were young and into that kind of thing. Oh well.

Amanda, losing stuff like that is supremely annoying. Hope it turns up!

August 7th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

August 7th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Good...afternoon..

Where is everyone today?

August 7th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy

August 7th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Haha. My stomach hurttttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss! Holy freakin OW!!!

August 7th, 2012, 12:19 PM
sorry Amanda.....I am here just in a funk and blah :/
August 7th, 2012, 12:40 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm around. Trying to cram 4 days work into 2 since I am off the rest of the week. Tomorrow we head north to see Aerosmith I took Thursday off to recover.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
August 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover

August 8th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning, lady faces!

We're halfway through the week. We can make it! It's been awfully quiet around here, eh? I'm feeling like Kim, in a bit of a funk and blah but the sun is shinning, so I'll try harder. At least it's not winter, right?

Hope you have a great time at your concert, Lisa!

Amanda, what's up with the belly? Same old or a new pain? I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to always be dealing with belly issues.

Kim, any reason in particular you're in a funk? Want me to make silly faces to try and cheer you up?

Kelly, what's up with you? Zombie walkin', hair pulling. Everything ok over in your west island world?

August 8th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Morning girls....not really sure about my funk, I have 2 follow up drs appointments this week, one today and one tomorrow, going to the dr puts me in a funk just because I feel like they always tell me something is wrong, hopefully they are just uneventful checkups like they are supposed to be but I am losing faith in seeing a dr who doesn't tell me something needs to be checked further, followed up on, etc. It stresses me out as you all already know. Plus AF is due the end of the week which increases my funkness and not in a good way, everything just irritates me or makes me cry, ugh. I will try to break out of the funk though!

Amanda sorry your belly hurts, when I am in an anxious funk my belly always hurts too, I can't imagine having it all the time Hope the dr can help you start feeling better soon!

Lisa have fun at the concert!! I am jealous I could use a good fun adult concert kinda night! I hope you have a great time!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search