20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning! It's Monday, but it's also kind of sunny here so I'll do my best to enjoy. Everyone have a nice weekend? Did you get that family room painted, Kim?

Today, because it's a week day and we have to hurry up and get out of the house, my kids slept in a bit. Now, they are playing quietly together in their room. They haven't even come out yet. They never do that!! Why can't they do it on a Saturday?? The good news is, their room is nearly done and looks 100 times better than it did. Weee!

September 24th, 2012, 05:13 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Morning, nope didn't paint, it will have to wait for another day I guess haha

yay for new rooms and content children playing in them! even if it is on a Monday when you need to get out of the house.

I haven't even started working yet today and already don't feel like doing it wahhhhhh
September 24th, 2012, 09:19 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning ladies. Sorry I have been MIA-ish lately. Life has just been kicking my tush lately it seems like. One thing after another...

It's Monday of a new week, and it's going to be a good one. Anyone have anything fun or exciting planned for the week ahead??

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
September 24th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I am taking the kids to my parents later in the week, leaving Thursday afternoon. We are going to the Fair that my hometown has every year, it is kinda hillbillyish, oh well haha the kids will have fun and it means a short work week! other than that, nothing exciting.
September 24th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lisa! We missed ya! Hope everything is ok out there in the far west. And you're right, this week is going to be a good one

Kim, that sounds like fun. And nothing like a shortened week to take the edge off of Monday.

My brother, sil and little nephew are coming to town of Friday and I am PSYCHED. I haven't seen them in over 2 years and miss them all so much. My nephew, who is the same age as Holly, will spend Saturday with us while my brother and sil go to a wedding and he'll spend the night. I can't wait! And then on Sunday I am hosting about 30 people for brunch. Because...I'm crazy? Should be nuts but lots of fun. So, my week will just be spent being excited for the weekend

September 25th, 2012, 04:54 AM
that sounds fun Michelle! good luck with your brunch, I am sure it will be fab!

Tuesday....just chugging along today. Work, laundry...exciting stuff! Sam has a major runny nose goin' on, hoping it's just the sniffles and doesn't develop into "man cold" and interfere with our plans later in the week. Tis the season!
September 25th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Fingers crossed Sam doesn't get too sick. James came down with a man cold yesterday. Today he is coughing so much he keeps throwing up. We're both running out of clothes! I guess I should do some laundry too.

Leah had a bad dream last night that DH was trying to kill her. It sounded horrible. So we all ended up sleeping in our bed together until James kicked Leah and DH out around 5am. He really only wants his mama when he's not feeling well.

Michelle, congrats on almost finishing the kids' room! I'm impressed you guys did it so quickly. It would have taken us weeks.

Sam and Syd will have fun at the fair. We went to one this past Sunday. The kids spent most of the time feeding the animals, but still managed to go on $40 worth of rides. (So expensive!)
September 25th, 2012, 11:10 AM
aww sad about the nightmare Leah had and sorry James is sick, this time of year is always brutal for us and illness :/

I am sure the fair will cost me a lot of money, they always do LOL but oh well it should still be fun, if we can stick to looking at animals and just rides it should be ok, it's when they want to play games, ugh! they cost a lot!
September 25th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh dear, hope all those sniffly boys get better soon. And poor Leah! What an awful dream!

Such a gorgeous day today. If dh weren't working I would have pulled o from school and gone for a hike or something.

We got a card in the mail today announcing that our friends eloped this weekend. So happy for them! Totally the perfect choice for them and I think it takes balls to pull of eloping. So, they made my day cheery. That and the sunshine. Take that, Tuesday!

September 25th, 2012, 12:13 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Do you Canadian girls do Halloween and costumes? What are everyone's kids going to be this year?

September 25th, 2012, 12:25 PM
funny you should mention that our costumes just arrived!!! Syd is being Belle and Sam is being Elmo, per their requests, I like to try to match them as a pair but not this year haha
September 25th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh yes, we definitely do Halloween. Oscar wants to be a ninja or a deep sea diver (I prefer deep sea diver for originality but ninja will be easier) and I think Holly will be Robin, as in Batman's sidekick. A few months ago Oscar was going to be Batman but now he's moved on to ninjas

September 26th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Dreary Wednesday here but I won't let it get me down. Yet.

We got the dreaded lice outbreak letter from Oscar's school yesterday. My skin has been crawling since. So far we're clear. Dear god, don't let them get to us!!!Maybe I should home school...

You guys ever have lice? Anyone have anything more exciting planned than lice checks on this fine September day?

September 26th, 2012, 05:23 AM
ewwww lice, we seem to get that letter once a year from school, so far they haven't caught up to us but it will happen one day I am sure LOL Hopefully no lice for you!

nothing exciting today, lots of work and getting ready for our trip tomorrow that's about it.
September 26th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Ahh! I have never had lice. Ick! I hope you guys stay clear.

I think Levi is going to be a Dinosaur. He loves them and I found someone selling a costume for cheap.

I think Levi and I are going to go out and surprise DH at school tonight on his break. There is a really nice park right by there and a big mall. So we'll go say Hi to DH, Play and maybe eat at the food court for something different.

September 26th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies,

I had lice in high school. It was horrible. My mom threatened to have all my hair chopped off and I cried for hours. She spent two evenings going through all my hair pulling out the lice and the eggs. Ugh!!!

We got that letter last year from Leah's school. I checked her head every night for weeks after that, but she was ok. She refuses to leave her hair tied back, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she catches it from someone.

Leah wants to be Princess Jasmine for Halloween. I'm not sure how that's going to work, because she bears her belly and we usually trick or treat in winter coats... We'll see what we come up with. I have no idea for James yet.

Sounds like a nice evening, Amanda.
September 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I could totally go for a food court supper but dh took the car to work today. Enjoy, Amanda!

Jennifer, that is my fear with the lice. If, god forbid, o ends up with them, how on earth will i get him to sit still so that I can get them out??? Hopefully we'll be spared.

September 27th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Hope you had fun Amanda! Happy Thursday! working 1/2 day then off with the kids to my parents, it's pouring out, blah! oh well I refuse to let the rain bring me down!
September 27th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Good morning. It's raining here too. We had a rough morning so it fits my mood.

We had fun last night though! DH was so happy that we surprised him. He didnt have any dinner or money so we took him some! Levi was happy too. We ended up eating dinner at Target lol. Not the Target I usually go to and they had a little cafe. Who knew?

Have fun at your parents Kim! I have to work all day but stupid B next to me leaves at 10:50 for the day so woohoo for that! I can't wait.

September 27th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello, hello!

Have a great time at your parents, Kim. Hopefully the weather clears.

I've not much to add. I trying to get my house pristine for brunch on Sunday but i'm just so....lazy! Blah.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search