20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 10:39 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
HELLLOOO..... helllooo...helllllooo

Nobody today?

September 28th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies. Rough couple of days with sick James. Leah had the day off today so we went to a petting zoo in the morning and then she somehow convinced me to play barbies while James slept. Looking forward to the weekend!

Hope every has a good couple of days of rest. :-)
September 28th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Guys!

Busy busy here. Plus the power was out for a bit. Off to pick my bro up at the airport shortly, weeeee! Hope you all have a super weekend!!

October 1st, 2012, 06:28 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Monday, back to work after a long and fun weekend! at least the sun is shining!
October 1st, 2012, 07:31 AM
October 1st would be a Monday. Blah!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. We went for a nice long bike ride on the "rail trail" on Saturday and we all went on a helicopter ride yesterday! Levi absolutely loved it!

October 1st, 2012, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

How is exciting is that, a helicopter ride! Super fun. Levi must have been in heaven.

Super busy weekend here but really nice and fun. Had 30 people for brunch yesterday, it was insanity but awesome. Totally I lay low

October 1st, 2012, 09:58 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Monday!

It's been a bit strange for me this last week. I am sort of in a funk that I can't seem to shake with lots on my mind.

My brother did his "big" move this weekend. I told him that it was likely the easiest move that he would ever make - barely enough clothes and other stuff to fill his trunk and a friend helped him move his bed. He went to get his GF from Seattle over the weekend too so that should make things nice and interesting up here when he visits. We cleaned the garage and yard this weekend too. All in all busy, busy weekend for us.

Bossman is in sunny Hawaii this week. Left me with zero to do.... I have some office clean up that I plan on taking care of today, but other than that....

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
October 1st, 2012, 11:18 AM
I can barely keep my eyes open today. I wish I could nap at work!!

I think my meds are working. Stomach aches have been days apart instead of hours apart! It's amazing. I can go out and do all this stuff and don't feel too blah. I'm still struggling with anxiety but upping my meds has kind of made me numb to the Fall (I usually get soo depressed right around this time)

I have also been working out lately which I think helps me feel better too.

DH picked up another day this week. Hopefully they keep adding as it gets a little cooler. And he is off school for the next 3 nights because they have to do "ride alongs" (DH is allowed to use his company for his, so he actually gets paid for it!) I'm excited with all the family stuff we've done the last couple of days. We all needed it!

October 2nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

So great that the meds are kicking in Amanda. Must be such a relief.

Nothing to report here. Been so busy these days, things should quiet down by the end of the week? Hope everyone is well

October 2nd, 2012, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies!

Leah has her first loose tooth!! I'm going through almost all the same emotions I did when she first started kindergarten - happy/sad/excited/surprised at how fast time has flown. I've been looking EVERYWHERE in the city for a tooth fairy pillow but can't find them. Hopefully I'll have time to find one online and have it delivered in time.

DH is leaving for Texas again next week, right after we get back from our weekend in Toronto. It will be a crazy week, so I'm trying to get ahead in my work this week. Busy, busy!

We went to Oktoberfest this past weekend and the kids had a great time! There was this amazing face painter/balloon artist. The face painting was gorgeous, but the balloons she came up with were crazy! For James, she made a fish hanging off a fishing rod and for Leah, she made some sort of elaborate flower. Good times.

Amanda, how did you manage a helicopter ride? Very cool! And it's great to hear that your meds are working! Keep in mind the anxiety meds can also take a few weeks to fully kick in.

Lisa, are you catching up on movies at work this week?

Michelle, how is life post-30-person brunch? Are you and Holly relaxing?

Kim, any news on the latest mole-in-a-jar?
October 2nd, 2012, 12:31 PM
hey ladies! glad you survived the brunch michelle! yay for helicopter rides Amanda!! and awww Leah and her loose tooth, bittersweet!

I haven't gotten my latest mole-in-a-jar results, I called today, it's been two weeks but haven't heard back yet. The dr told me she felt like it would come back fine so fingers crossed that it does cause I don't want my arm hacked up anymore wahhhhhhhhhhhh
October 2nd, 2012, 02:41 PM
good news, mole in a jar round #2 came back all clear woot!
cfm and ~MamaTutu~ like this.
October 3rd, 2012, 05:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hurray! Now let's keep you out of the doctors office for a good, long while. K?

Happy Wednesday. How is everyone? I have to write an exam tomorrow and my bro is still in time so I'm busy with studying and visiting. This morning he's coming to take Holly off my hands for a bit so that I can get a bit of peaceful study time so that we can all hang out this afternoon. I'm really enjoying having them here and sure wish they could stay

October 3rd, 2012, 06:36 AM
Happy Wed! it's foggy and rainy and blah here today, good day for couch lounging, too bad I have to work! Glad you are having a nice time with your brother Michelle!
October 3rd, 2012, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck studying Michelle (or hope it went well and you're now enjoying some time with the family). Hopefully it doesn't take two years to see your brother and his family again.

Great news about the moles, Kim.
October 3rd, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hey!

I don't have any exciting news today.

My brother called me Saturday night and asked us to come to a little airport near his house Sunday and he would pay for a helicopter ride for Dan and Levi. So we went, they got in line and the guy doing instructions asked who all was going when it was our turn. I told him just the boys and he asked why. I said it was too expensive for all of us ($28 a piece) and he said I could get on too, he didn't care. So we all went!

I'm not super close with my brother, but it is fun to spend time w/him and his kids! I hope you are having fun with your brother too Michelle!

October 3rd, 2012, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
October 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM
omg that is adorable! haha never saw it before.

October 4th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

It's Thursday but Oscar is off today so sort of like Friday? This weekend is Thanksgiving for us Canadians. i'm looking forward to the eating

That was cool of the helicopter guy to do that, Amanda! That guy's choice to cut you guys a break will mean a lifelong memory for you of Levi's thrill

Exam this morning. Woke up in the middle of the night with a brand new cold. Didn't sleep. Should be awesome. Looking forward to the afternoon. Perhaps a nap?

Hope you all have a super day!

October 4th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck on the exam! Then get lots of sleep so you can get better!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search