20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2013, 06:08 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
aww thanks Michelle, I will also be 38 and am a little LOL...glad the baby gig is going well! sitting up makes a world of difference in babyland! exciting!

We have a birthday party to go to on Sunday, a friends daughter is turning 5, so we are going to Chuckee Cheese for that and then will go back to their house after to hang around for the afternoon and let the kids burn off the cake sugar other than that not much planned, the weather is supposed to be decent I think maybe we will get some outside time in, a walk or the park tomorrow.
January 11th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How does Levi do in the car, Amanda? We have never taken Luke on more than a four hour car ride. But he does good. The DVD helps for sure! Hayden is a great car rider, we've taken her to Orlando and New Orleans. But she's six. LOL

This week, I only went twice to the 5:30am class, to just see how it was. I really liked it. I am taking a 45 spinning class on Sunday. We'll see how that goes. It is getting easier and easier to stick with the 1200 calorie diet each day!

I have to work tomorrow, Boo! And it's supposed to be 70 degrees here this weekend! May take kids somewhere fun Sunday, but everywhere we go I am sure will be packed.
January 14th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning, happy Monday! Oscar woke at 5:30 today, so lucky us, we have a head start to the week

Fun times this weekend anyone? Fun times at work on Saturday, Erin?

Quiet weekend here, caught up on things that needed to be done, took the kids to the library and took them and their scooters and plasma car and soccer ball to dh's studio to tear around the long empty hallways. It was pretty fun.

Trying to face the week with positive enthusiasm. Hurray! hurray! I think I can, I think I can...

January 14th, 2013, 07:33 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I love the positivity but 5:30 on a Monday? Yikes! Sundays are my designated "sleep in" day.. (DH gets Saturdays) Yesterday, I was awake by 10 and had to wake up Levi and DH at 10:30 because I was bored lol. My kid is not a morning person!

We had a nice weekend

We talked to Dan's Aunt and Uncle and they said we can stay with them if we go to FL so I think we are going to do it!
ChoMomma likes this.

January 14th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I've slept until 10 in over 5 years DH's weirdo schedule doesn't really make sleep in days possible for us. And by us I mean me. Humbug.

Guess, did you use boiled water for formula always or did you eventually switch over to whatever water you normally use?
ChoMomma likes this.

January 14th, 2013, 08:20 AM
I never used boiled water for formula. Was I supposed to? Lol
ChoMomma likes this.

January 14th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I always used boiling water. I had an electric kettle on the counter and filled bottles every day. That being said, if it's for the little guy you're watching, the parents should provide it. If they don't, I'd just use regular water.

We had a lousy Saturday, but Sunday was great. DH and I got to go to Ikea on our own to pick up a bunch of furniture for our room.

On Sunday, we took Leah to the children's hospital. We were on day 3 of horrible tummy pain and DH and I were at a total loss. After 7 hours of waiting and an x-ray, we found out she was just constipated and they gave her an enema. I felt a little silly when the doctor told me, but neither one of our kids has ever been constipated and she was in so much pain for so long... Anyways, she is doing better now.

DH turns 39 on Sunday. That doesn't seem too bad, but he has turned that into "I'm going to be 50 in 11 years" and he's freaking out about that.

Amanda, you guys will have a lot of fun in Florida. I can't wait for the summer and beach weather. You'll get to enjoy that in just a few weeks!
January 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM
I think we should ban Anna from coming here for a "like" and not posting. What the crap Anna??

Sorry about your weekend Jennifer. Glad Leah is feeling better! That's a crappy (hehe) situation!
ChoMomma likes this.

January 14th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Erin what kind of stuff are you eating on your diet? I'm going to REALLY try to behave. I did the 1200 cal diet after I had Levi and lost a whole bunch of weight so I know it's possible. I just need motivated! And are you using an app? Like myfitnesspal to keep track?

January 14th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Morning and Happy Monday!

I'm so exhausted. I did not sleep well at all last night.

Jennifer, that stinks about Leah but glad that is all it was. Better safe than sorry!

Amanda, I am using myfitnesspal. The 1200 calorie is hard, but it is getting easier each day! Right now I am eating the exact same thing for breakfast and lunch. I know that's boring, but oh well. For breakfast I have a light whole wheat english muffin with a thin spread of natural peanut butter. For lunch i have turkey in a Flat Out Whole Wheat wrap, carrot sticks. Today I had a cup of applesauce (since i wanted something sweet and it's only 50 calories). For dinner I don't do as good because the kids and Chris aren't dieting. But I try to behave. Yesterday I made chicken tacos in the crock pot. I only had chicken mixture, no tortilla or cheese. And it was still yummy!

Trying to work out each day, too. I lost 5 lbs since last Monday! Could be a fluke, but I'll take it!
BelloFiglioLA likes this.
January 14th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
5 pounds, nice!

The baby nurses at home so they don't do formula. I usually have some water in the kettle left from what I boiled for tea/coffee so I have been using that, I was just kind of curious. He drinks tap water in his sippy cup so I was just wondering if the boiled stuff was really necessary for the formula. Thanks for the input!

I don't mind of Anna does drive by likes of my posts

January 15th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Morning girls!...sorry I have been MIA I spent most of my free time yesterday trying to set up the new MP5 player I got for Sydney for her birthday, she wanted an ipod but I wasn't gonna spend that amount so I found a way cheaper alternative with a lot of the same features, however since we are an Apple household it was a bit challenging converting all the music and video files, but I did it! finally haha ( I am a tech dummy this a big accomplishment )

anywho, tomorrow is my birthday, blah oh well....as for formula I used regular filtered thru a Brita tap water for my kiddos.
RuPaul-O-Saurus likes this.
January 15th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Birthday, Kim!!!!!!!! I hope to be half as awesome and hot as you at 38!
BelloFiglioLA likes this.

January 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM
thanks Michelle!
January 15th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy birthday, lovely lady. Any special plans for your big day?

We got Leah an mp3 player for Christmas amd she loves it. I think it helps that it's pink. :-)
January 15th, 2013, 10:02 PM
RuPaul-O-Saurus's Avatar Super Mommy
Happy Birthday Kim, and happy New year to everyone since I haven't been on in forever. I popped in to cure my boredom and get my mind off of things... I'm having a superbly crappy night! Oh and Erin, I could use some of your motivation. I'm going to go back to my little healthy eating and exercising regime that I was doing a few months ago, but I've seriously got ZERO motivation at the moment. Boooooo!

Kelly, you are amazing and I love you! Thank you for the awesomely cute siggy!
January 16th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
AMY! Great to see you here!

I found some old pictures of my thin days so that is motivation right now! It is getting easier each day. Yesterday morning was my kickboxing class and tonight I am taking another spin class.

Gearing up for a busy day at work, just wanted to pop in and say Morning!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
January 16th, 2013, 07:06 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im a lurker Amanda lmaoooo

Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!!!!! Hope its the bestest!!! Love ya!

January 16th, 2013, 07:16 AM
thanks for the birthday wishes...I am a seriously grumpy mess today, not sure if I want to scream or cry...Happy birthday to me
ChoMomma likes this.
January 16th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Aww Kim! Happy Birthday!! It's just another day, no big deal! I hope you have a fantastic, amazing, super great day!

Erin you are motivating me! I think I am going to try Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred but I'm not telling anyone I'm doing it except you guys. I really only need to lose 10 more lbs but I'm so flabby lol. Yuck!

Amy! What's wrong? It's nice to see you here too. I love all these people stopping by! Even Anna..
ChoMomma and RuPaul-O-Saurus like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search