20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2013, 07:54 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks Amanda, it's not really my birthday causing my grumpiness more just everything else

I did the 30 day shred before, I hate Jillian, she scares me but it was a good workout!
January 16th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I need to lose more than 10 lbs!

I heard good things about the Shred. I just know that I need someone in my face not just a video. Or I will give up after five minutes. LOL I am actually looking forward to spin class tonight!

So we are going to the mountains for a long weekend next month with another couple. We just really decided this morning. Waiting on the owners of the cabin to give me the final quote. So excited!
January 16th, 2013, 08:08 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks for the love Amanda lolll! I will be back to my luckering in no time, dont worry

January 16th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Birthday, Kim!

I used to watch this kids work-out video with Leah my daycare kids a couple of years ago. It was 20 minutes of toddler-friendly exercises. The kids loved it and asked for it every day, which meant I was forced to workout every day too.

Hi Amy!

A weekend in the mountains sounds fun, Erin.
January 16th, 2013, 12:12 PM
RuPaul-O-Saurus's Avatar Super Mommy
I did the 30 day shred a while back too, it's pretty intense for a video type workout, but the good thing is that you kind of start out slow and work up to the harder stuff...unfortunately in Jillian world, slow is major sweat and pain inducing. hahaha It works though!

Kelly, you are amazing and I love you! Thank you for the awesomely cute siggy!
January 16th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Amy!

I also have done the 30 shred and go back to it from time to time. I certainly enjoy the 20 minute format. It gets pretty brutal, but it works. I can't stand Jillian either but once I figured out exactly what I was supposed to be doing I turned her down and turned on my own music

January 17th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning.

Anyone else feeling winter setting in and crushing their soul? Ouf.

Have a great Thursday?

January 17th, 2013, 06:12 AM
yep I feel it Michelle, winter blahs!....happy Thursday, I need to find time to clean my house, have a ton of work to do and we are having guests all weekend. My parents and sister are coming tomorrow, the kids have their winter show at school tomorrow that should be funny and interesting haha
January 17th, 2013, 07:01 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
For some odd reason I am not in a winter rut. I think my medication is finally perfect and keeping me for feeling the normal winter blues. I'm excited about Florida and plan on working on my body until then.... and I plan on getting pregnant soon so I'm excited about that. I hope you all cheer up soon. I know if I wasn't on my crazy pills I'd be right there with you.

Now I have a story for ya'll. Once upon a time...
Way back in high school there was this girl "K" and guy "A". They were dating and she was pregnant. It was 10th grade. I messed around with "A" and it really wasn't a big secret at the time. "K" was pretty sure she knew what was going on and it also wasn't a big secret that she was not fond of me. Fast forward 10 years. "K" is not with "A" anymore but her younger kids started to go to Levi's daycare and her daughter is in his room. Holy awkward amiright? Levi was invited to a b-day party for one of the kids in his class, and so was "K"s daughter. Now what???

January 17th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Morning!

I have the winter blues. It is supposed to snow here today. It hasn't snowed all season and didn't snow at all last year. I was content. But it's coming today. All my FB feed is people giddy it's snowing. I want to smack them all! LOL

I did a spin class last night that about killed me. Called a Turn and Burn. Two songs going "off saddle" on bike, then using resistance bands for arms, then squats, the back on bike. Went on for an hour. I think I might die. But I took a pilates class this morning at 5:30am, so it seemed to stretch out a lot so I feel a bit better.

Everyone at work is talking about getting Mellow Mushroom today. Nope, not going to do it. I might have to shut the door to my office when it comes in. Jerks.
haha

Amanda, yikes! Go and look fabulous! Water under the bridge IMO. Clearly she has moved on if she has younger children that aren't his. I had a similar situation last year in Hayden's kindergarten class. First day of class, in walks my ex! I was horrified. But it was fine. Awkward at first, but no big deal really. I ran into him at birthday parties, school plays, etc but then it was normal. We are friends on FB now LOL
January 17th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Erin. Be awesome and nice and she'll be the tool is she should choose not to behave the same. High school was another life ago.

It is crazy cold today, and is expected to be worse tomorrow. Somewhere around -7F?!?!? Eek. The walk to school this morning left Holly and I in tears. Tomorrow we drive. Erin, I also agree with you about the zero enthusiasm for snow. F that s.

Amanda, when will the awesome Florida trip be? A friend of ours vaguely invited us to their beach house on lake Michigan this summer, I wonder if she'll be surprised when I take her up on it It's not florida, but it beats the wadding pool at the park!

January 18th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Holy moly it's a good thing it's Friday or I might go find a cliff to drive off of.

Have a good one!

January 18th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha, Michelle! I agree!

Today is a snow day for everyone else in my town except for me. I'm at work. Once again, I miss seeing my kids play in the snow. I think I have been able to play with Hayden once in her life on a snow day because it was a Saturday. Boo!

Looking forward to a great weekend, though. Is it 5pm yet?
January 18th, 2013, 08:43 AM
I also done the 30 days shred....it was called not having time to eat lol!! I am down way past my pregnancy weight from Alicia. I have lost a little too much weight I think, but its probably from all the stress.

I haven't been around much because its just crazy around here esp now with 2 little toddler running around, working and my mom being in the midst of her breast cancer treatment. I do read almost all the time and have been keeping up with you crazy ladies

January 18th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Happy Friday!! I am leaving work early to go to the kids winter program! woot! my parents and sister are coming for the weekend too!

Anna hope your mom gets good news today!!!

I wish it would snow here, if it's going to be cold at least friggin snow!
January 18th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies,

It's cold here too. So cold, the plastic package I carried from the car to the house snapped. Lots of people are thrilled though, because the canal is now open for skating. I don't get it, though. Why would anyone want to go skating when it's -30? I am not a winter person and am counting down the days to spring!

Anna, any news yet for your mom? My hands are full with James, so I can imagine you must be crazy busy running after your two.

Kim, have a good weekend with your family! Will you and DH get a date night while they are visiting? How was your birthday?

Michelle, how was your second week with the baby?

Erin, what's Mellow Mushrooms?

Amanda, have fun at the birthday party! I think it would be harder being "K", since you were the "other woman". Maybe you two will become the best of friends.

I think James is giving up naps. I'm so sad. I need those two hours for work during the day. Plus he's super cranky. Hopefully he will be on board for quiet time. Any other Junebugs done with napping?
January 18th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't even want to walk to my car when it's 40 degrees here! No skating!

Mellow Mushroom is a pizza place here. It's a chain. Awesome pizza! I didn't get any, still doing good! It helps to work out in the morning so I don't ruin my diet completely during the day!

Luke is still taking naps, but they are getting shorter.
January 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
It's cold today here too. Next Tuesday I think will be the coldest day so far with a high in the low 20s.

Erin I was going to leave you some driving advice from a Northerner on your FB this morning. My best advice is give yourself plenty of time to brake. Nothing good happens when you can't stop in time. I HATE driving in the snow so much! It terrifies me. Will the roads be cleared by the time you get off?

Levi is napping just fine at daycare but starting to refuse on the weekends with us. He gets so cranky without one. I hope this isn't the end.

Anna, I hope your Mom gets nothing but fantastic results from her treatment!

My office is getting out of control. There have been comments made from other techs this week about Military Mindy and the "Nazi"s" that I work with. Today it's just me, Blahface, and another old grumpyass man. If I had different co-workers this place wouldn't be so terrible but right now I can hardly stand it.

January 18th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, Amanda! It was terrifying this morning! I am hoping to get out of here at 4pm today, since it will only be in the 20's this evening.

That sucks about your co-workers. I want to punch a few in the throat a couple times a day.
January 18th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I have been reading updates daily here so I know what all you guys been up to but...

Erin - I haven't seen you here in ages, what have you been up to?

My moms results were not so great, we dont have 100% answers yet. All we know is her tumor has skrunk to about half the size and there's a hot spot on her chest, that they think is either inflammation, infection or it has spread.... :/ further testing is needed.

Jennifer - Alicia stopped naps months ago, I think 18 months? I can't remember the exact time but its been awhile. Rachel is going on 17 months and I think she is trying to transition to no naps, but I wont let that happen lol!! not yet....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search