20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2013, 08:42 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Friday! I am not sure when the drop off parties start? I would say if you know the parents and they are ok with it 6 would be fine? or 7? I really don't know lol

We are planning on doing nothing, Syd wants to go to Pizza Hut this weekend, not sure why? she keeps asking lol so we might do that for lunch one day, other than that staying in and vegging out lol

I think it's supposed to snow here but not a lot, I wish we would get a blizzard all this inch of snow crap is for the birds, if it is going to snow, SNOW!!!!
January 25th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol, Kim, I like your snow attitude!

Well the party in question in is hosted by the family whose baby I watch during the week, so if they trust me with their infant I think I trust them with my kid I agree with not wanting to be responsible for a bunch of kids, which is one of the reasons why we'll never host a party with a bunch of kids. Ha! Sorry, Oscar and Holly!

I want to bake a lot of stuff and eat a lot of baked goods this weekend. I'm going to try my best to make my dreams come true Happy weekending, lovelies!

January 25th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We are all pretty sick of each other, but at least the weather will be nicer this weekend, so we can get out of the house.
We were supposed to go to Toronto for my nephew's birthday party this weekend, but DH is sick now so we had to bail.

As for birthday parties, it really depends. Only one mom stayed at Leah's party last year (I was prepared for them all to stay to get to know each other, but whatevs). I dropped Leah off at one party at a classmates house. He had invited the whole class to his house and the mom had a lot of helpers. All the other parties were at locations, rather than homes, so DH or I stayed. I will stick around this year too.

Have a good weekend ladies!
January 27th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tomorrow is Monday, woohoo!!! James has a cold, but everyone else is healthy and going to work/school. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to miss DH and DD.

How was everyone's weekend?
January 28th, 2013, 03:51 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Hey ladies, I wanted to pop in and see how everyone is!! I wish this place wasn't so dead
BelloFiglioLA likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

January 28th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

The weekend was alright. Oscar was very sweet and well behaved at both parties, which made me feel proud of him and myself. You know, sometimes in a room full of little boys he can get a little...excited.

No school for O today, so it's me and three kids. I need to come up with a plan.

I feel ready to take on this week. The weather is less awful so life feels a little more possible to live. Happy Monday, ladyfaces!

January 28th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Happy Monday!..it's snowing here, I don't think it is supposed to snow much though. For a Monday morning everyone was in a good mood and out the door without any battles, so that's good. Just another week around here, not much exciting going on. Weekend was ok we didn't do much just errands and hung around the house.

Yay for a behaved Oscar! that's always exciting!
January 28th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Way to go, Oscar! Did Holly go to the parties too?

Sounds like everyone's week has gotten off to a great start, yay! James is still a little sick, so we had to cancel a playdate this morning, but he should be better by tomorrow.

Amanda, is your DH done school now?
January 28th, 2013, 09:17 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Hey! Dh have class until the 7th of February then he is finished! 9 more nights total!

I think someone is keeping a secret from us.. go check the October DDC. It's not me, but I also hope to be joining soon!!
ChoMomma likes this.

January 28th, 2013, 09:22 AM
whoever could that be?? ...ha I already knew, nana nana boo boo ...but seriously good luck Amanda!! I hope you get your BFP soon!
January 28th, 2013, 09:25 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bahaha Amanda....ruined the surprise for me booo hoo!

I didn't want to really say anything to you girls until I missed my period and was a little more sure, but its due tomorrow and right now the preggo symptoms are not slowing down. Hope you join me Amanda!! Would be nice to have someone I know in there

We did plan this one, but it only took one try...so kinda shocking. Its our last baby though....I am kinda hoping for another girl, but I think a mama's boy would be nice too! But really healthy is the only goal!

P.S for those that are on FB please dont say anything if you do I will go to ur house and punch you in the head
BelloFiglioLA likes this.

Last edited by ChoMomma; January 28th, 2013 at 09:29 AM.
January 28th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Whaaaaaat?!?! Holy moly! Congrats, Anna! That is super exciting. You seem like such a great mom who gets such a kick out her kids, totally makes sense for you to have another one. Hurray!!

And I hope Amanda joins you!
ChoMomma likes this.

January 28th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks Michelle! I am glad you think so because I have had my weak moments and thoughts about what the heck we are doing!! lmaooo

January 28th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's going to be awesome! and your girls can be little mommies!
ChoMomma likes this.

January 28th, 2013, 01:55 PM
loll yea it will be fun! We can do without the sleepless nights but since they haven't really stopped yet we won't know what we're missing

January 28th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats Anna! That is so exciting. How have you been feeling?
ChoMomma likes this.
January 28th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks Jennifer, I can't really complain...yet. Just tired but that could be from not being able to drink my 100000 cups of caffeine. WD from caffeine are no fun lol. Plus waking up 2-3 times a night still with Rachel. Other then that ok, Im good

I will only be 4 weeks tomorrow I think...I have some time for symptoms to bring me down

January 28th, 2013, 09:37 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Emma said we were supposed to come to the PR, so I came to the PR! How's everyone doing?

January 29th, 2013, 01:48 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoMomma View Post
Bahaha Amanda....ruined the surprise for me booo hoo!

I didn't want to really say anything to you girls until I missed my period and was a little more sure, but its due tomorrow and right now the preggo symptoms are not slowing down. Hope you join me Amanda!! Would be nice to have someone I know in there

We did plan this one, but it only took one try...so kinda shocking. Its our last baby though....I am kinda hoping for another girl, but I think a mama's boy would be nice too! But really healthy is the only goal!

P.S for those that are on FB please dont say anything if you do I will go to ur house and punch you in the head

How freaking exciting Congratulations!! I think its a boy!! Although 3 girls is great too
ChoMomma likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2),

January 29th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

O is making a big fuss about going to school today, he never does I think he heard someone else doing it and is now trying it on for size. A taste of the next 12 years, I guess.

Not much to report for today...It's Tuesday...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search