20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Erin, you are totally going to win. Is there a prize (besides the satisfaction of beating your coworkers)?

How are our preggos doing? How you feeling? Have you told anyone yet?

2 more days to get through. Go team!

February 7th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, cash prize! We all put 20 bucks in the pot. So whoever has lost the most weight wins all the cash.

I have to work Saturday. I have a 500+ person conference tomorrow and Saturday. Then we have a booth at the wedding show at the convention center here, so I have to work that. Boo! I will be doing cartwheels Sunday when I have off.
February 7th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, cash prize! We all put 20 bucks in the pot. So whoever has lost the most weight wins all the cash.

I have to work Saturday. I have a 500+ person conference tomorrow and Saturday. Then we have a booth at the wedding show at the convention center here, so I have to work that. Boo! I will be doing cartwheels Sunday when I have off.
February 7th, 2013, 08:17 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WTG Erin!

how is it only Thursday? slow friggin week!...I need to clean my house before this weekends festivities, there just isn't enough hrs in my day!
February 7th, 2013, 08:24 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Good morning! I haven't been feeling so hot lately. I got my betas drawn 36 hours apart and it went from 119 to 260! My 1st appts are scheduled! I'm so excited!!

I told a few ppl IRL. My sister and 2 BFFs know but that's it so far.

February 7th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like the week is going too fast. We`re all FINALLY healthy (knock on wood), so I have to catch up on everything that hasn`t gotten done the last couple of weeks. On the plus side, there`s a big snow storm coming tomorrow, so all the family visiting have decided to come Saturday instead of tomorrow, so we have an extra day to get organized.

Amanda, any big plans tonight with DH.

Erin, do you work every Saturday. 6 days a week seems like too many days to be working.

Michelle, did you get more sleep last night.
February 7th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got a bit more sleep. Tonight, I even for even more

Erin, that's awesome. Big plans for the money?

Amanda, sorry you haven't been feeling great ms is really so awful. Hope it passes quickly and you have a good first appointment

Jennifer, hold on to the health!!!

February 8th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Friday, F yeah!
BelloFiglioLA likes this.

February 8th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Happy Friday!....it's supposed to snow, perfect :/ hopefully it isn't too bad here and it doesn't effect Sydney's party, I keep seeing conflicting reports on snow totals in my area, blah! oh well can't control the weather!
February 8th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, gals! We will see. I hope to pull out the win! No big plans for the money - maybe new workout clothes? ha!

Jennifer, no, I do not work every Saturday. The sales/catering rotates being manager on duty on Saturdays. So I do that every fourth Saturday. But because I am director of catering, if we have large events, I have to be here for those. So tomorrow I have a 550 person breakfast and lunch. I have another sales team member coming in around lunchtime to relieve me, and then I have to run to the convention center here and work our booth at the wedding show. Good times!

Happy Friday!
February 8th, 2013, 09:01 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm bleeding girls have an appt at 2:45 today please wish me luck!!!

February 8th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anna! Try to stay positive. I'll be praying for you.
February 8th, 2013, 10:37 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Everything will be ok! Stick baby stick!!

February 8th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Hugs Anna, it will be ok!!
February 8th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Craps Anna. Hope everything is ok

February 8th, 2013, 06:36 PM
He did a vag ultrasound - didn't see anything but said it might be too early - which I figured. I had blood work done and going back Monday for more blood work I am still bleeding, cramping, horrible headache and just feel sick - like I want to crawl in a hole and sleep there for days. I will go do the blood work to make sure my body is doing whats its suppose to but I know it's over, I don't feel pregnant anymore either and just know. Ahhh booo!!!! Thanks for the thought ladies xoxo

February 9th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Anna, I'm so very sorry. You should most absolutely crawl into a hole in your bed and sleep for a few days. You deserve it. Be kind to yourself and know that we are here for you and terribly sad for you

February 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Thank you Michelle, I am feeling better today. Still bleeding heavy but don't feel as crappy as I did yesterday and the day before. This sucks but we will try again, I will get that 3rd baby....might not be when we "planned" but it will happen. Thanks again for your T&P and just for listening, means a lot xoxoxoxo

In much happier news - we are going to the circus on valentines day and got celerity seats which means we will be part of the act lmaoo funny cause my parents are coming and they don't know yet so when the clown pulls them up they will sh*t themselves haha

My mom was suppose to have her mastectomy on Tuesday but thats being pushed back to next week due to her not being able to get an MRI done cause of her aneurysm clip. Lots of BS but she will get one this week.

How was everyone's weekend???!

February 11th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Anna, you and your family are due to catch a break real soon! All good health and good news from this day forward! And clowns I thought of you a lot on Saturday because I made my grandfather's pierogy recipe and I know you help your mom with hers. I channeled your powers and for the first time ever, I nailed No pierogies exploded come cooking time and they were delicious

That was pretty much my weekend, cooking, baking and a little bit of family skating. Pretty good.

How were all the little lady birthday parties?
ChoMomma likes this.

February 11th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Morning lades. sorry Anna sucks! xoxo ...as for clowns all I can say is yikes I would literally run away screaming bahahahaha

Sydney's party went well! she had a great time! that was pretty much our weekend, party and just hanging around playing with new toys! tomorrow is her actual birthday, I am thinking of having flowers sent to her at school, I think she would get a kick out of that!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search