20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How was the circus?!

February 14th, 2013, 08:31 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We just got home at 11pm, we went out to dinner then the circus - my parents and the girls loved every second. Not one whine or cry from anyone not even my dad which is a firs for all lol The show was amazing, my favorite was the animals of course and the motorcycles going round and round in the ball, they fit 8 motorcycles in that thing - I almost crapped myself watching it! So all in all a wonderful valentines day which was much needed around these parts! I'll upload a few pics to FB tomorrow but back to sucky plain ol nothing tomorrow lolll I just hope the girls sleep in.

February 15th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Sounds like a huge success, your girls are amazing to sit and behave at night like that! Did you get to go up and participate? Did you get to hug a tiger????

My Dad is coming to spend the weekend with us so I have to clean the house from top to bottom today so that he doesn't feel like he failed as a parent. Surely Holly and baby Finn will be a huge help

Is it too early in the day to decide we're ordering pizza for dinner? Is it bad that Oscar is also having a pizza lunch a school today?

Friday, yeehaw!!!!
ChoMomma likes this.

February 15th, 2013, 05:00 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pizza on Fridays for 2 out of 3 meals seems perfectly acceptable to me!

Glad you had fun at the circus and a clown didn't stab you

No plans here this weekend, some errands and lounging around. so glad it's Friday!
February 15th, 2013, 07:54 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I also have a pretty awesome V-day anniversary Michelle. I had my 1st colonoscopy 5 years ago yesterday. Lol

DH and I are both sick. He is still off work today and I am thinking that I was not as ready as I thought to come back. I feel like hell It's going to be a looooong day.

I cannot wait until April! Bring on the 2nd trimester, this one is kicking my arse.

Woooommmmpppp wommmmmppppp
ChoMomma likes this.

February 15th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anna, the circus sounds amazing. The pictures of FB are great. I'm glad the girls and everyone had fun.

Michelle, is your babysittee sitting yet? How is Holly getting along with him?

Amanda, being sick and having ms sounds like the worst combo ever. I hope you and DH are feeling better soon.

Kim, lounging around sounds perfect. After a crazy couple of weeks, I think we'll be doing a bit of the same.

I went to see my doctor this morning because my foot had been bothering me for a couple of weeks. It turns out I sprained it and it's gotten aggravated from two weeks of running around on it. Oops! Thankfully DH is home now so I can hopefully take it a bit easier for a few days.

Did anyone get a nice gift from their SO yesterday?
ChoMomma likes this.
February 15th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No gift! And dh guilted me into making the pizza tonight

Milk that ankle for all it's worth, keep your foot up and demand to be waited on, you totally deserve it Your dh may have an aversion to illness but he has no excuse for injury!

We have dh's annual birthday gathering with all our pals tomorrow night. Sausage sangwiches at the local greasy Italian shop and rowdy bowling. I don't know if I still have rowdy in me though. My dad is staying at our place and will babysit. I have already instructed the children to see him as soon as they wake in the morning

February 18th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Morning ladies, happy Monday! hope you all had fab weekends! it's a long weekend here for Presidents Day however I am working, DH is home with the kids, he is going to take them to Bounce U, lucky kids, not so lucky DH

Hope your ankle feels better Jennifer! and hope you party was super fun Michelle!
February 18th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

I think it's a long weekend elsewhere in Canada too. But not in Quebec. We're different

We had a really nice weekend, lots of fun was had. A lot going on here this week and I'm currently working on mustering enthusiasm.

Does anyone know if Erin won the weigh loss challenge?

Hope the kids have a bouncin' good time, Kim!
ChoMomma likes this.

February 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Nope I know nothing....

Jennifer how is your foot/ankle??? Feeling any better?

Booo to work Kim and Michelle glad you had a really nice weekend. Mine sucked lol.

But we are spring cleaning so I feel good about that. Both my girls are in bed early I might hit the sack in a few myself.

February 19th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Morning, today is Sydney's 5 yr checkup, wish me luck she isn't a big fan of going to the dr. Then we are going to get our taxes done, so we can be further depressed that we work, work, work and come tax time we get more taken than given, booo lol
February 19th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Erin did win. She lost 13lbs, I think.

My ankle is on the mend. The swelling is almost gone and it barely hurts. I just have to keep reminding myself to still take it easy for a couple more days.

Kim, sounds like you've got a fun day ahead! Maybe some wine tonight to end on a high note?

Anna, I saw that picture of the dumpster. That's a lot of spring cleaning. It must feel amazing to get rid of all that stuff.

Michelle, are you more enthusiastic about your week? My brother just moved to Montreal last weekend. So we will be in the neighbourhood a few times a year now. Maybe we can get together sometime.

My super good news of the day: James slept through the night in his crib and DH had to go wake him up this morning. Woohoo! (pretty pathetic for a 2.5 year old, but exciting for us. hopefully it's the start of a new trend...)
February 19th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Gosh Kim, try and save some fun for the rest of us!

Jennifer, we should definitely meet up next time you're in town! Do you know what part of town your brother moved to?

Tomorrow is dh's birthday. I have a giant and ridiculous cake to bake. Baby F decided napping wasn't part of the plan for today. But crying is. and I have and exam on Friday to study for. Blah.
ChoMomma likes this.

February 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM
boo sounds like a crappy day Michelle!

Dr went as planned, a lot of tears, 2 shots and 2 lollipops later she was good as gold

and taxes went better than expected sorta, not a ton back but something at least lol
February 20th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Wednesday!

I sure snowed a lot here last night. Looks real pretty. As long as the sidewalks are cleared I'm just going to enjoy it.

How did James sleep last night, Jennifer? Did you get a repeat performance?

Big day here today but if all goes well it should be a good one. Hope all goes well for us and for you guys too

February 20th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My babysittee called in sick today, so things are going smoother than expected
~MamaTutu~ likes this.

February 20th, 2013, 08:01 AM
woo for free day!...Happy Wed! not much else to say here in PA today lol
February 20th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Birthday to your DH, Michelle. Sounds like you got a gift, with a day off!

Poor Syd. Is she done her shots for a while? Leah was supposed to be home-free last year, but they surprised us with a new booster shot. She won't need anymore (unless things change) until she's 14.

James was back in bed with us around 2. He woke around 11 with a fever and cough. Fate just didn't like how cocky DH and I got after that one night, so we were put back in our place.

I'm going to see Bon Jovi tonight with DH's aunt. Looking forward to that! I was up til 2 last night, so I'm stocking up on caffeine today so I don't fall asleep while everyone else is rocking out.
February 20th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Michelle today is my DH's birthday too.....only good men are born on this day I suppose

Hope he has a nice day!
cfm likes this.

February 20th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have fun tonight, Jennifer!

The best of men, for sure! How old is yours, Anna?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search