20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
None of my posts have posted on here the last couple of days. Weird.

You're funny Michelle. It would be such a guy thing not to notice that your babysittee wasn't there. I hope you manage to get out of bowling.

Happy Friday, Kim. Lucky lady! Kindergarten registration should be fun. It seems funny to hear that, because I register James for kindergarten next year (we start at 4 here), so it's almost like they're just a year apart.
March 7th, 2013, 10:16 AM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
Hi girls! Sorry to keep you worrying but thanks for thinking about me. We finally got internet today so I am back in the real world. I am still super sick. Last night was the worst so far. I am 9 weeks today so hopefullllllllllllllllly I get some relief soon! I need it, bad.

Work took my cell phone and my health insurance (as well as my income) so it's been a pretty crappy week. I can't get my script for zofran refilled which blows. I did get unemployment for 26 weeks so hopefully that holds me over until I can find something else. Hopefully someone is feeling gracious about hiring a preggo? The whole situation sucks but it is what it is..

I had my 1st ultrasound on Monday. The baby measured right on according to my LMP and had a heartbeat in the 170s so that was good news.

I'm gonna go watch my DVR'd Teen Mom and try to feel better about my life lol. I should be around more often now!!
kimmiejo and cfm like this.

March 7th, 2013, 10:57 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm View Post
Sick in Disneyland?!? No fair!

Holly is walking again. Phew! Another ER bullet dodged!

Not feeling exactly ready to start the week but doesn't look like I have much choice in the matter, so here we go.

Anything interesting happening for anyone this week?
Oh thankfully no, we were sick when we got home from Disneyland, oh joy...Disneyland gave us sickness I guess lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelloFiglioLA View Post
Hi girls! Sorry to keep you worrying but thanks for thinking about me. We finally got internet today so I am back in the real world. I am still super sick. Last night was the worst so far. I am 9 weeks today so hopefullllllllllllllllly I get some relief soon! I need it, bad.

Work took my cell phone and my health insurance (as well as my income) so it's been a pretty crappy week. I can't get my script for zofran refilled which blows. I did get unemployment for 26 weeks so hopefully that holds me over until I can find something else. Hopefully someone is feeling gracious about hiring a preggo? The whole situation sucks but it is what it is..

I had my 1st ultrasound on Monday. The baby measured right on according to my LMP and had a heartbeat in the 170s so that was good news.

I'm gonna go watch my DVR'd Teen Mom and try to feel better about my life lol. I should be around more often now!!
I hope you do get some relief.

March 8th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Amanda, so happy to hear from you! Sounds like you're going to be ok Something will work out. And you'll start to feel better and everything will be amazing. It's got to be. In the meantime, we'll enjoy having you around more.

It's Friday for real today. Weeee! Waiting to hear if babysittee is coming today. I have plans for if he does and other plans for if he doesn't. The other plans are more fun, but oh well. Got out of bowling yesterday, yeah! My mom is taking the kids tomorrow night and we're going for dinner and then super hipster coolsville delicious brunch on Sunday, yeah! Things are looking promising for this weekend. Just got to make it through the day.

Anyone else have a fun weekend ahead of them?

March 8th, 2013, 05:22 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Friday! sounds like a fun weekend Michelle!

Hope things turn around for you Amanda, yay for a healthy little bean!

Kindergarten registration today, then some errands and cleaning. It's snowing, why is it snowing? blah!....my parents are coming for the weekend, we don't have anything exciting planned. Just hanging around, maybe Jon and I will go out Sat night since my parents are here to watch the kiddos, we shall see!
March 8th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Baby called in sick again. I'm takin' the kids downtown. Weeee!

March 11th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Happy Monday, I despise this whole time change business. That.is.all.
March 11th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Goodmorning!

I was bummed that the time change robbed me of an hour without kids yesterday morning but otherwise it's alright by me.

Happy Monday?

March 11th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies,

It is March Break here. We went to Montreal Saturday to visit my brother's apartment. It only took about 2 hours to get there, so we will probably go out there every 2-3 months. Michelle, I'll let you know when we go in the summer and we could have a park playdate or something. My brother is in an apartment near Queen Mary and Decarie.

Today was our first real day of March Break. So far, it's a bit of a bust, thanks to James. I brought them to the mall for a reptile show and crafts. James had a meltdown because it was right by the hairdresser, and we've been hinting that he'll get a haircut soon (he's in desperate need). So we had to leave. Hopefully the rest of the week is better.

Amanda, it's great to see you back. I hope you're able to find a new job soon, although it's probably nice to have a bit of a break while you're dealing with ms.

Did everyone have a good weekend? Any big plans this week?
March 11th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jennifer, we are pretty much at Monkland and Decarie, so just a few blocks south of your brother. Ideal playdate situation!

Hope the rest of your spring break goes better!

Quiet week for us, O goes back to school tomorrow, so back to the busy routine. I enjoyed the break.
~MamaTutu~ likes this.

March 12th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

Somehow, I thought it was Friday when I woke up. So not Friday.

Gray and rainy here today. Hopefully it will wash away all the spring thaw dog poop, etc. I will try and keep some sunshine in my heart? Hahahaha.

Have a great day!

March 12th, 2013, 05:18 AM
LOL no it is not Friday, not even close!

Happy Tuesday, gray and rainy here too! blah! At least on my 5 day forecast the high temps are in the 40s and 50s?? not sure that's great but better than 30s
March 12th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It is my Friday somewhere in the world. Tomorrow is my Friday, yay! We are going to Toronto Thursday.

It's gray and rainy here too, but the mountains of snow are melting away, which is making me almost giddy.
March 12th, 2013, 10:19 AM
yay for almost being your Friday Jennifer!...and I am jealous you and Michelle get to meet up boooooooo I want to meet up with you guys!!

it is pouring down rain here, pouring I tell ya!
March 13th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy Friday, Jennifer!

High five for Wednesday for the rest of us?

Where have Anna and Amanda been?

I normally eat half a grapefruit for breakfast. Today? Grapefruit pound cake. It's all about balance

March 13th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Happy Wed! woot for cake for breakfast! Happy Friday Jennifer! The sun is shining today, that's a plus!
March 13th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! Happy Hump Day!

My Friday has been great. Leah has been on a playdate for 4 hours and my bank called to say someone found a cheque outside that I lost two months ago!!! Great day.

I love pound cake! I've never tried anything other than regular pound cake, but I'm sure grapefruit would be yummy.

If I don't get a chance to check in, I'll chat with you ladies on Monday. Have a good rest of the week!
March 13th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have a nice trip, Jennifer!

March 14th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mornin' Ladies!

Rough night here. Long day with lots of work ahead. Grumble grumble. Also, it's winter out again. March, you're a mofo.

Hope it's a warm, lovely, sunny day for the rest of you

March 14th, 2013, 08:11 AM
March is a mofo!...the sun is out now but it won't last, the next 5 days are gloom and rain boooooooo! and it's chilly wah

Sorry you had a bad night!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search