20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2011, 02:52 PM
Man N Cheese's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you.....or is it you are welcome? Do you say thank you when someone says they appreciate you, or you're welcome.....I think I usually say thank you, but honestly it is like saying thank you to their thank you to you.....hmmmmm things to ponder.
December 3rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, my DH went Christmas shopping with his friend today. Totally fine, but the house is a disaster right now. So now his friend and his friends gf are coming here. Did I mention my house looks like a tornado hit it, or two tornados I guess. I hate people coming over when my house is a mess, but there's no time to clean before they get here.

December 3rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think thank you is appropriate? Saying you appreciate something/someone isn't exactly the same as saying thank you. It's more of a recognition than a thanks? Points to ponder indeed.

p.s. i really need to stop using question marks like that. It's such a girl thing and it's kind of b.s.

December 3rd, 2011, 03:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Having my own pity party before I go to this Christmas party. I feel huge, all the weight I lost over the summer found it's way back to me, I hate my hair, ugh. I just wanna get my pj's and go to bed!
December 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
Ugh, I'm sorry Erin. If it helps I feel that way today too, but I don't have to leave the house. I'm bloated and huge....I'm even wearing my bella band because I can't button the jeans I have clean.....all my fat pants are in the laundry ;-(
December 3rd, 2011, 04:26 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I just added up all of my bills past due and due soon. That'll ruin a Saturday night for sure. I seriously was not expecting it to cost $500 to get my car inspected or I wouldn't have done most of my xmas shopping on Black Friday. Now I am super poor, and the bills will have to wait til next week. My mortgage was due today and Both DH and I had Thanksgiving off and he had a sick day too. So our paychecks pretty much sucked yesterday. Womp wommmmpppppp

December 3rd, 2011, 04:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Erin, that sucks. I hate feeling that way, especially before having to go to an event. Hopefully everyone will have nice things to say about your hair and you'll feel better by night's end.

December 3rd, 2011, 05:01 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry Erin I hope you have a great time! have a few drinks you will feel like Miss Universe

tree, shopping, gingerbread house and homemade tie dye crayons. Jam packed day round these parts!
December 3rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Amanda, you'll make it through! One day you and your dh will look back on the good old days, when you were young and broke and in love....

Tie dye crayons???

December 3rd, 2011, 05:18 PM
Make Crayons - How to Recycle Old Crayons into New Crayons

I had to make a craft for a gift exchange for a kiddo, I decided to include those as part of it. They came out awesome! we did them in snowflake candy molds!

and yes Amanda I agree you will look back and think of these days as the good ole days! promise you will! when DH and I first moved in together we had zero money, we lived on Ramen noodles LOL
December 3rd, 2011, 05:59 PM
in my PJs, glass of wine, fire crackling, kids fast asleep and I am watching Alaska State Troopers....wondering why anyone would want to live in Alaska
December 3rd, 2011, 06:41 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Ladies, its 9:40 on Saturday night and I'm going to bed....man i'm old.

December 3rd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had downloaded a totally flaky chick flick to watch and veg out to tonight but there was something wonky with it and it didn't work. The only other movie I had ready for watching was a documentary on homosexuals in nazi Germany. I should have just read a book. Seeing old men cry is too much for me

December 3rd, 2011, 07:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The crayons are a great idea.

I'll quitting for the night. There's a lot of posting to do tomorrow to make it too 1000. Eep.

December 3rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Yikes, I look back on those days and go, "I hope I never have to do that again!" but in those days I was my ex and he was a fuc.....er I mean dip-poo head.
December 3rd, 2011, 07:14 PM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do we need to get up to 1000 by tomorrow?

December 3rd, 2011, 07:48 PM
MommaLee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to live in Alaska! Last time I was here in JM, there were not this many posts on this thread. I think it's grown by over 500...
December 3rd, 2011, 07:54 PM
well the Alaska on that particular show seems quite depressing LOL, I am sure it isn't all that way but still I don't like cold so Alaska and me are not a match haha

I am going to bed, I almost made it to 11pm, go me!
December 3rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
Alaska+Myra=not a match. Iowa is good enough for me, just the right amount of wholesomeness, weather extremes, and culture. I think I there were much more of any of those factors I may just have a melt down.
December 3rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Home from the party. I had a good night. It was great so see my girlfriends. Was feeling pretty good about myself (could have been the wine, though). Then we started taking pics, and I happened to see a pic and how big I looked. I about cried. It doesn't help that my girlfriends are size 3! They do Crossfit workouts, which I will never be able to do. Don't know if you have Crossfit gyms where ya'll live, but basically it's drill sargeants screaming at you to do these exercises, including climbing a rope. My friend says people vomit during class, and they keep screaming at them. No thanks!

I am seriously going on a diet tomorrow and going to try to get Insanity or P90X. I have a gym membership but I really do not have time to go, unless I go at 5am, and that is NOT going to happen. The membership expires in Feb, so I will just let that go and cancel to stop making monthly payments on it after that.

My hardest thing, too, is food. I don't want to deal with making two dinners (not to mention the cost). I dont' want to make a dinner for DH and the kids and then something for me.

UGH - sorry to vent - just my pity party

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search