20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
woo, way to go kim! Hope syd's teeth are ok. The ice cream test results do not look promising

I'm super totally beat and ready to hit the hay and I just got a call from my client. She's in early labour. I see some serious tired ahead of me!

November 14th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DD had a PD day from school today, which meant no computer time for me today. I obviously missed a lot of chit chat!

James has been lactose-free for 2 days and today was the first time ever his poo wasn't smeared all over his bum and diaper. I hope we've figured out what's wrong with him. Maybe he'll even start sleeping through the night if his belly is no longer constantly upset.

I've been trying to find the perfect gift for our Christmas family gift exchange. I found something that everyone would like, but I can't find a place that delivers it outside of the States. Grrrrrrr! I am terrible with gifts and I was so excited when I saw this bird water feeder. Super cute. Oh well. They'll probably have to settle for chocolate and candles.
November 14th, 2011, 06:17 PM
momtothe3rdpower's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does that seem like a crazy high # of chipped teeth to anyone but me??? Every time chipped tooth was mentioned it was like nails on a chalk board to me. I don't know what my deal it but the thought gives me goose bumps....
November 14th, 2011, 08:07 PM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have nothing of interest to add, but I am 100% committed to getting this 2,012 posts thing done.

November 15th, 2011, 04:45 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well this morning she was still complaining about her teeth, she was pinpointing it to be her top front right tooth, she wouldn't eat breakfast, so I guess we will be off to the dentist this morning to have it checked out, booooooooo!!!!!!! I was really hoping this morning she was fine but no such luck. I seriously hope she didn't break the roots or something a root canal on a 3 yr old doesn't sound fun! Dentist opens at 8 so hopefully they will see her today, if they can't DH said he would take her to his dentist and just pay out of pocket so she can at least be seen and we can figure out the problem.
November 15th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw Kim, that sucks. I hope everything ends up ok.

I too am really committed to this posting challenge and I have no idea why.

I just got home from a (amazing!) birth , have been up for 26 hrs and I'm getting the kids ready to take them to playgroup. I am not imagining this ending well. Wish me luck!

November 15th, 2011, 05:26 AM
awesome about the birth....hopefully the playgroup goes well!

the dentist is seeing her at 10:30, DH is taking her,poor guy has no idea what he is in for
November 15th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for a healthy birth!

I'm committed to this as well! Let's do this!

Poor Sydney!
November 15th, 2011, 06:29 AM
my motivation is seriously lacking today, I feel stressed
November 15th, 2011, 06:48 AM
LOUSEE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought Jax had gotten use to the time change... but we were up again this morning at 515am... I dont think there is enough coffee in the office to get me going this morning....
November 15th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like crap! My throat is killing me. Have a headache. No one feels sorry for me at work. Oh well, i'll keep trucking!
November 15th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Man N Cheese's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get the last of my stitches out this morning. Then I will hopefully not have to go to the doctor for a very long time!

Ayla is 17 months today, that is just crazy!
November 15th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I posted in UG
November 15th, 2011, 07:44 AM
^^ I will go check it out in a minute!

Good news Sydney's teeth are fine, they checked them and did an xray and nothing if broken, roots are fine, dentist said it is probably just a bruise on her gums and not to worry about it and to bring her back in a few days if she is still complaining but everything looks good, so yay for that! Jon said she is currently eating a donut
November 15th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad Sydney's teeth are fine. Not sure what else to say. I'll think of something and come to add later.

My Ovulation Chart
November 15th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for Sydney, Jon, and donuts!
November 15th, 2011, 08:11 AM
haha, he just emailed and said he took her to work with him for a little bit because she wanted to "hang out" such a good daddy LOL
November 15th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awwww...so sweet!
November 15th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I really want a Starbucks Mocha Skim...seems like a long way to drive for coffee though, I guess it will be good ole Foldgers for me....Starbucks should deliver!
November 15th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad her teeth are ok. I'm very paranoid about the kids injuring their teeth. Whenever they fall on their face, it's the second place I look (after their head).

James and I went shopping this morning and he managed to pull off every one of the gift cards that were hanging at baby level. It felt like it took forever to pick them all up and hang them back up while James had a hissy fit next to me. He doesn't seem to enjoy shopping as much as his sister did at this age.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search