20013 by 2013.... because no one can stop :)

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree307Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2011, 04:00 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
I've been gone for 2 hours and have NO idea what is going on... lol You all confuse me.

December 6th, 2011, 04:02 PM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Michelle got 1200! that much I know LOL
December 6th, 2011, 04:07 PM
DH has decided to go to school!!!!!!!!!

December 6th, 2011, 04:12 PM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's sounds like a great thing, Amanda. I got my degree at the end of 2009, so I know being a parent and going to school can be a tough thing, but it also gives you a perspective on things that many other students don't have. Good luck to him!

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
December 6th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Good luck to him Amanda! Exciting!
December 6th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Thank you. I am excited for him! He's come a long way in the last 9 months.

December 6th, 2011, 05:00 PM
all is quiet in my house Sam is asleep, Sydney and DH are almost asleep on the couch. Listen to it.... silence!
December 6th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awesome, Amanda! Do you know what he is going to go into?

I kind of hard a rough day but my bff stopped by just as I was putting the kids to bed. We had a bit of whiskey and a chat and things are fine and good again. And I get to go for a much needed haircut tomorrow. Huzzah! AND I got post 1200. What more could I want? Also, all these nerdy "Hey Girl" Ryan Gosling things going around are really cracking me up.

December 6th, 2011, 05:53 PM
There is a 12month HVAC program at a local technical institute. He is waiting to hear back from an advisor. Hopefully he can start in January if it isn't too late to enroll.

December 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
A tea party set would be a girly gift. They have really cute baby ones at Toys R Us that also sing songs and talk. They weren't around when DD was a baby.

We are mainly done for the kids, but haven't started anyone else yet. DH bought himself the gift I'd been planning to buy him last week, so that's no longer an option. He did ask me to do a couple of prints for his office in the basement, so that may be what he gets.
December 6th, 2011, 06:35 PM
oh yeah tea sets are a good girly gift, Sydney has one that she got her 2nd Christmas, it plays a little song when you "pour" the tea. I think it is Fisher Price but not exactly sure.

Jennifer did you ever figure out what your dd wants from Santa? I am still curious what it is!!
December 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I figured it out. I wrote a note to the teacher and she said Leah had put a picture of My Little Ponies on her list (even though Leah said it wasn't My Little Pony). When I saw that, I figured she just didn't remember since she has so many students.

So Saturday we took the kids to Toys R Us to look around for "ideas of things to ask Santa for James". Leah took me down every single girl aisle and pointed out a bunch of things she liked, then when we came to the My Little Pony section, she pointed out the carousel set and very excitedly said that was what she asked Santa for. I couldn't believe it, since she had said it was NOT My Little Pony, but she seemed genuinely excited about it and I hadn't said anything to her since the first day so she wasn't being coaxed. DH and I went back the next day and scooped it up.

I am very relieved that we figured it out!
December 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we already have a bunch of tea set pieces that go with their play kitchen, but it is a good idea. I might get her a fancier set when she's older but she quite likes what we have now. meh, that kid is not missing much in her life. I really do think we'll just go with books. Kind of lame but she loves books, they fit well on a shelf (we have limited space) and next year when she's into more specific things we'll make up for what she didn't get this year

Jennifer, so glad the mystery was solved!!

December 6th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, I am trying to make a photo album for Hayden to use as an autograph book when we go to Disney. Nothing is working, everytime I drag a picture to the page, the picture says low resolution. What am I doing wrong?? Kelly?? Anybody??
December 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not lame at all to get books! We are getting Elliot a bunch of books for Christmas. She LOVES books. She always brings them to us to read to her. As soon as you read the last page she gets up, runs to her room and brings back another one for you to read to her. Sometimes she will just set down with a book and point to the words like she is reading it and babbles.

And sorry I'm no help with the picture thing! What are you using to make the book?

December 6th, 2011, 08:37 PM
MrsCalhoun's Avatar Ryan Lover
what program are you using?

printing res. is usually 300 dpi

December 7th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning!

December 7th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Good morning....rough morning getting the kids out the door this morning seriously Holy Hannah Banana! it was rough! sometimes I think Sydney has some OCD, maybe all kids her age do to a certain point I don't know? whatever the case this morning was a rough one but we made it, here's hoping the worst of today is over!

Glad your figured it out Jennifer! that's great! and books are always a great gift! Sam loves books right now, if he isn't playing with a truck he is a reading a book these days!
December 7th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good Morning!

I am using Snapfish. I pulled pics online (yes, I know, I don't own the pics), copied and saved them to my computer, uploaded the pics to Snapfish and started making the album. I was putting one character pic on each page and the only one that didn't say low resolution was Rupunzel.

I know they make Disney autograph books, but I wanted to personalize hers. Plus, I only want the characters that Hayden knows and likes and would like their autograph.

Today is my last day on my computer system I've been using for the last 5 years at work.
December 7th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Good Morning. Just got my first call of the day. The bride cussed at me so I hung up on her. She called back and left a nasty message. What a "c word".

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search