Weekend Update

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2011, 03:28 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Ok, ok, since Alethia is ALREADY pestering me about making a post

What is everyone up to this weekend? Does anyone have any exciting plans?

November 11th, 2011, 03:35 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i gave my family my flu ... so we're just hanging out here so far as plans -- and yes, we all got the flu shot grrrrrr.

but yeay for your first host post
November 11th, 2011, 03:45 PM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
You are gonna be a fabulous host!

Recovering here from the flu, all of us. I'm holding off on packing right now, as our appraisal came in low on the house we are buying and supposed to be closing on next friday!

So, I'm doing pretty much nothing!
November 11th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Oh no! Too much flu going around her That's awful!

And I'm sorry about the appraisal, Nichole. That stinks! I don't know anything about home buying, though, so I have no idea what that means

I hope you both have relaxing weekends That's all we're doing this weekend, too. Just taking it easy

November 11th, 2011, 07:05 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Boo for the flu!!!!!

I have a 3 day weekend. Today, I had my niece come down to hang out with Betsy while I did some big cleaning upstairs and then took Miss B to the doctor in the hopes of getting her a flu shot but with her nasty cold/cough and lowgrade fever, they wouldn't. Since she's still sick, I think we're just going to lay low this weekend so she can rest. I've got a lot of grading to finish up before our grades are due on Monday, so we wouldn't be doing much any way.
November 11th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's my/our "annibirthsary" weekend celebration... Our first night away from Molly. Brad has a weekend getaway planned for our anniversary that was on the 9th and my bday on the 15th! Looking forward to it and to rocking my jeggings - lol

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

November 11th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Happy Annibirthary, Blair! Have a great time! Let us know how it goes

November 11th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to Graysons mommy
YAY AMY!!!! You are going to be an AMAZING host!!!
We just had dinner with friends at our favorite Italian/Pizza place. Tomorrow I am gonna shop til I drop in the morning, and then we are going to a cookout tomorrow night!
Sorry for all you girls that have the flu Hope you are all able to get some rest!! HUGS

November 11th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tonight hubby and I went out for dinner for his birthday that is tomorrow (gotta go when we can get the free babysitter )

Tomorrow we need to pick up a book for Nathan that I had transferred to our library or else they'll send it back. Hubby wants to go flying.

Church on Sunday morning.

Other than that, not sure what we'll do. We'll probably either go out with the kids for hubby's bday tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning after church.
November 11th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Fun, Kris! Happy Birthday to your hubby Where did you go to dinner?

November 11th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Momma-J's Avatar Teach Empathy!
Hoping to get the Christmas decorations and tree up. I cannot believe it's this time of year again!

Blessed Beyond Measure!
Hailey 17, Hollyn 15, Harper 12
Hudson 6, Holden 4 & Haddyn 2
November 12th, 2011, 07:08 AM
klsfl10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had date night last night so I have to pick Logan up from grandma and grandpa's soon... We had a nice dinner and went to see a movie. Then I was so tired that I was asleep as soon as we got home, lol. But it was fun.

Today I've got to try and find some infant probiotics for Logan. His pedi suggested it b/c of his tummy issues lately. So I'll be health food store shopping with a few side trips by Macys and Sephora, lol.

November 12th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We went to Red Lobster. Definitely not my favorite place to go, but hubby wanted to go for the all you can eat shrimp. He ate 6 dishes @ 10 pieces each=YUCK!

We also went to Target and grabbed a few Christmas things for the kids.
November 12th, 2011, 08:05 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for the things you ladies are doing!

Christmas tree
November 12th, 2011, 09:19 AM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
I plan on spending my weekend sitting at home with a nice cup of coffee in my hand while I stare longingly out the window contemplating what a great host Amy will be.

Last night was movie night. We watched Cars 2 as a family. Luke played in the floor while the rest of us ate and watched it. Definitely not as good as Cars. I ran this morning and plan on recovering this afternoon. Nothing planned tonight as of right now. I am sure we'll grab something to eat with friends and have an early night. We have church tomorrow afternoon/evening. Nothing too exciting.

November 12th, 2011, 10:49 AM
TanyaMM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last night hubs and I curled.

Tonight I'm going to my parents house for my dad's 50th birthday!!! Then out with a girlfriend for wine I can't wait - she doesn't live in town and I've missed her!

Tomorrow we are having the inlaws over for dinner. Hopefully I don't have too much wine tonight or hubs will be cooking

Thank you GraysMama for the awesome Siggy

November 12th, 2011, 11:58 AM
ardisbaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Going to a friends house this afternoon/evening to play corn hole and have kid play/parent play. They have an 18 month old and she's just big enough to always be knocking celia down trying to love on her. I hope they have fun together today!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

November 12th, 2011, 01:33 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningWithBoys View Post
I plan on spending my weekend sitting at home with a nice cup of coffee in my hand while I stare longingly out the window contemplating what a great host Amy will be.

Love this!!! and totally agree that Amy will be an awesome host!!!!

We cleaned all morning and moved 2 chairs from the living room to the basement and brought up a love seat, my back was killing me before i did that and that def didn't help

We have friends coming for dinner with their 3 month old.... and we are home so the kids can go to bed then us adults plan to watch a movie

tomorrow have a playdate planned but nothing!

Kris, my DH loves all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster!!! I don't think that is on here right now though, or I am sure we will be going soon!

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search