My baby is growing up...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Pupcake74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
way too fast!

A few weeks ago I posted about putting him on the tiolet. Well this morning he was brushing his teeth and he proceeded to put his tooth brush on the counter, grab his tiolet seat and put it on the toilet, take off his diaper, push the stool to the tiolet and try to climb up and sit down. I did have to help him sit on the seat properly. Then he pooped!

Since his first potty experience I have not been pushing it. I didn't want to force it on him. I did continue to put him on the toilet before a bath and he did pee a couple times. He takes a bath with his bubba and Easton is always watching him go to the bathroom so its their thing before they get into the bath. On the few times he has peed we made a big deal about it. Since Easton follows his bubba alot I asked him if Easton was with him when he went to the bathroom to let him look and and then make a big deal out of it. Its funny to see them do their potty dance.

I'm not sure of how much I should make the potty a part of our day now? What do you all think?

November 12th, 2011, 10:48 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Wow, that's really neat! I've never PTed a child before, so I have no idea. I do know that Max would be nowhere near ready

November 12th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Big boy!!! He is getting it! It is awesome to have an example from his big brother! M pooped on the toiled once, but it was me who caught him butt naked forcing the stinky out so I placed him on the toilet ( not counting this one towards PT ).

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
November 12th, 2011, 12:33 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Wow! He's doing great! He looks like such a big kid sitting there. I would just continue what you are doing and not force it but have it around.

November 12th, 2011, 01:23 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
November 12th, 2011, 01:23 PM
The Heather's Avatar Jedi Master of Piffleness
Wow, WTG! He looks like such a big boy on there!

November 12th, 2011, 03:36 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WTG big boy!! I would say just follow his lead at this point
November 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
RunningWithBoys's Avatar Amanda
Since it is early and he is showing interest, I think following his leads are the best idea. WTG little man!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search