The Future

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
When you think about your sweetpea in the future (say 10-15 years from now):

How do you picture him/her looking?

What do you picture him/her doing?

[Of course I realize we would all be happy no matter WHAT our LOs look like or do I just thought it would be fun to share how we think about them now ]

November 12th, 2011, 08:11 PM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
mmmmm.... in 10 years i picture her to be a lot like my niece - a tom-boy girly girl. By that i mean playing baseball but with a pink glove type She's so active and crazy i can't imagine her loosing that - i think she's going to be into lots of activities besides school and i see her as very social.

I'm not sure what she'll look like! I think she's going to be tall - well at least taller than me. She's shooting up like a bean sprout. i think her hair will stay the same color - but that's all i can really imagine.

DS i think is going to be the 'funny guy' type, he's outgoing but sensitive like me so we'll see how that is when he's older.
November 14th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I always picture Max still bald! I just can't picture him with any real amount of hair. And either playing football or building robots

November 14th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope Teresa keeps her blonde hair and it eventually grows long enough to do something with it. I hope she continues to be a cuddly, but tough girl. I love how when she falls she usually says uh-oh or makes a grunt like noise, but she rarely cries.

I think she will excel in school and be very social, lately she pretends to have all sorts of conversations.

Hopefully by then she will have figured out how to roll off her back.
November 14th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Kris!!!

November 14th, 2011, 12:46 PM
emmiejack0810's Avatar MELANIE
It is so hard to even phathom them growing so much....

I see Emmie being the brainiac but hoping that she doesn't fit into the "hot librarian" type - she is such a pretty girl... UGH - I want her to focus on brains and not beauty for sure...

Jackson - hopefully will follow closely behind his sissy with the books - I would love to have a little book worm... but I know daddy is rooting for a linebacker....

Thank you BAM for this INCREDIBLE Siggy

November 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Hehe at Max still being bald! Lol Kris, I bet she will roll off her back by then

I honestly can't picture Gavin grown up.... I fear that he will be a trouble maker! he is always so rangy, and screechy ...... I think he will be a sports player of some sort, he has an amazing arm on him!

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
November 14th, 2011, 06:50 PM
TanyaMM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha Callie ... I feel the same way about Myles. He seems like a way bigger trouble maker than his brother. He just looks at me with his big blue eyes and does something silly. I see him being more of the outgoing, but smart kid.

I think his baby blues are going to get him in trouble with the ladies

Thank you GraysMama for the awesome Siggy

November 14th, 2011, 11:37 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
I think Caleb will definitely be our clown. He's so sweet and sensitive like his brother Brandon, but he looks just like his brother Drew! I imagine being perplexed at how much he continues to look like Drew only with a little bit of extra chub. He's going to be super active like Drew is also, but with his sensitivity I'm sure that I'll have a much easier time getting him to comply than I ever have with Drew. Caleb will be an approval seeker, but STRONG and handsome. One of those giant teddy bear types.

Lynndi... I think her hair will be lighter and thinner than mine, but other than that I imagine that she'll look a lot like I did. She already does! I don't really have a picture of it in my mind yet, just the thought that she'll probably look a lot like me. I think she'll be a little less outspoken and probably not have the self-esteem issues I always dealt with, nor the weight issues. I think she'll stay thin and on the smaller side. She will definitely be a singer and musician - she praises God with us often, starting it herself a lot of the time. It's so beautiful!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
November 15th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Mom2#1Drakester's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well everyone always says he will be a lady killer b/c of his eyes Sometimes I admit I get nervous he will be pretty small stature but Mark keeps reminding they all grow at different paces.
I think he will be pretty shy at least until he gets to know someone (just like now )
I think he will be very aware of others feelings. As he has exihbited that all ready as well. I think he will be very determined in trying to get what he wants
November 15th, 2011, 07:47 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Eli has such a sweet and sensitive nature about him, I think he will be a people pleaser for sure (like his daddy). I also picture him playing sports or doing SOMETHING active. He is always on the go and always wanting to climb or throw everything. I think he will always be a mama's boy
I think his hair will go blonder, since that's how it is growing in now and it will stay wavy. Little blonde haired, blue eyed boy Oh and I think he'll have freckles like me and be tall like his daddy.

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
November 15th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliMom View Post
Eli has such a sweet and sensitive nature about him, I think he will be a people pleaser for sure (like his daddy). I also picture him playing sports or doing SOMETHING active. He is always on the go and always wanting to climb or throw everything. I think he will always be a mama's boy
I think his hair will go blonder, since that's how it is growing in now and it will stay wavy. Little blonde haired, blue eyed boy Oh and I think he'll have freckles like me and be tall like his daddy.

Aww Eli is definitely going to be a sweet, sensitive, handsome guy!

November 15th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
It really hard is to think about! I want my baby to stay little forever.

I picture Kierson with long-ish hair, being very active and into sports. Maybe soccer? I can see him being a VERY big flirt, but being very friendly and social with everyone like he does now. Of course, he will still have a strong sensitive side and be a Mama's boy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search