Christmas roundup!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Now that its almost Thanksgiving, where does everyone stand on Christmas gifts shopping?

I've got all of M's except two smaller gifts i just remembered i need to get. My family has a Christmas Eve Party and Santa comes and gives presents to the kids and i forgot about taking gifts for that... so i'll get him something with my Swagbucks in December and if i can find something cheap i also have $10 dollars in kohls cash i can use starting today. I"m also getting him two more diapers (i dont anticipate trying to PT until at least April so...) and the new Flips arent available to purchase yet so i dont have those but i've got that money set aside and i'm ready for whenever that happens

I have about half my Step daughters stuff here already and then half on the way from Amazon so it should be here any day now. I need to go to Old Navy to get her some slippers (she wants Monkey ones like M's) and order her another video game with my SB in December. I also need to get her two presents for the party

They both needed more stocking stuffers, i've been buying little stuff here or there but i need a few more things.

I have one of my nieces presents, two smaller things for my baby niece and i'm getting her a diaper so i'm waiting on that also. BIL is bought as well as my Mom's roomate/best friend.

For the presents i'm making i started the last step of my sisters last night but am having a couple of issues so its taking a bit longer. One of my Mom's is done i just need to do touch ups and put some varnish on it, the other can't be done until i'm with my nieces.... i also decided to make a christmas tree decoration made out of flower pots for my house, my sisters, moms and MIL's and thats almost done also.

What about you guys? Do you have a goal when you'de like to be done?

Oh, i forgot dh - i ordered his present about a week ago but its coming from Canada so it could take two weeks they said

Last edited by Sam914; November 15th, 2011 at 07:36 AM.
November 15th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I haven't even started yet. Dh and I wont be getting each other gifts this year. Our vacation is our gift. I plan on starting my shopping for the kids next week. I want to see if I can get them most of their stuff on black friday. It will just depend on if the stuff I am buying is on sale or not. I have to be done shopping by dec 15th since we will be leaving that night for our vacation, and we wont be back until late on the 23rd.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

November 15th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OH i forgot i also already have their outfits for the party, and i got dh and i sweaters but i dont know if thats what we're wearing. Mom ordered Christmas jammies for everyone already also (because i picked them and ordered, ha... i pick, mom pays - good deal!)

November 15th, 2011, 08:16 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I've crossed off my mom, sister, one of my nieces, my newest nephew, and DH. I've gotten one gift for the girls. I still have my five other nieces, dad, three BILs, MIL, and SIL to figure out. Then I have to make the other gifts for the girls. I have a long way to go.
November 15th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've only done Meghan's stocking and her Christmas pjs. We're doing our big shopping trip this weekend though.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

November 15th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've gotten all of Violet's gifts except for her stocking stuffers and Christmas Eve pjs. I'm about halfway done with Lily's stuff. I still have DH, my best friend, my sister/BIL, DH's family (6 sisters, their husbands and 8 nieces/nephews), 2 of the girls' friends that I drew for our gift exchange, and a few more assorted people.

November 15th, 2011, 03:36 PM
JaxonsMom2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My nieces and nephew are getting hand knit scarves (I have three done). Kids teachers are getting scarves (I have one made). Hubby's family - we draw names for the adults (have no clue).

My mom - I am making her some knitted dishcloths and monogramed kitchen towels (she has a new house). My stepdad - I have no clue - maybe a gift basket with all of his favorite tv watching snacks.

I have hubby one gift - a Texas Longhorn snuggie. I am also going to get him a gift card to Old Navy so he can pick out some new jeans and maybe a shirt.

I have Jaxon two gifts - a wooden Thomas the Train set and some pjs.

I have the older three each a bible (they asked for them).

I have art supplies, cross stitch stuff, mani/pedi kit for my daughter. I also have the fabric for her pjs. I just need to get her some clothes.

November 15th, 2011, 09:01 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am about 70% done but have some more to go.
I need a few more things for my older boys and a couple more for Mia. I also need to find something from Santa for my five year old son. I need to shop for DH and for my mom.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search