We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
AJ and I make Carrie's recipe AT LEAST monthly...it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy and delicious!
Weight watchers 1 point chili - easy and delicious! My husband loves it.
* 1 15 ounce can chopped (diced) tomatoes
* 1 16 ounce can (or 2 - 8 ounce cans) of tomato sauce (I prefer delmonte)
* 1 can corn
* 1 can fat free refried beans (I prefer Taco Bell brand)
* 1 can Kidney Beans
* 1 can Pinto Beans
* 1 cup water
* 1 large onion
* 1 lb of lean ground beef
* 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch DRESSING mix (NOT buttermilk one)
* 1 package taco seasoning(I prefer taco bell brand)
* 1- 4 ounce can chopped green chilis
Chop onion and brown ground beef. Add the rest of the ingredients (DO NOT drain anything.) Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer for 15 minutes. 1 cup = 1 point