What's on your wish list??

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2011, 09:29 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We've been talking about what to get the kids and what to get the men in our lives... but what about you?? What do YOU want Santa to leave under the tree for you?

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
November 17th, 2011, 09:35 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
a Keurig....that is all I want.....oh and a new couch/sectional for our family room but that won't likely happen LOL
November 17th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
A Keurig as well. Also requested these shoes I want that are fabulous, new ECU football apparel, Washington Redskins tee, earrings, iTunes gift card.
November 17th, 2011, 10:21 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^ I got a Keurig last year and that thing is already broken, meanwhile I was preggo most of the time and not drinking coffee - no idea why its not working so yeah my rant of the day. Just ticks me off you pay 200 bucks for something it should work longer then a few months!

I want a few knick knacks to add to my collect, I have a swarovski crystals collection and a classical disney collection that need some more pieces. My smaller hutch is starting to call for some more pieces. Luckily DH loves to shop for those things lol...Other then that...nothing.

November 17th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have requested that dh make me a little collapsible bedside table. Our room is small and I wouldn't be able to open my dresser drawers if I had a full table. I just want something wall mounted that I can keep the things I want nearby when I sleep (cell phone or kleenex, glass of water, whatevs) and to hold my glass of wine when I'm reading in bed. It would also make me really happy if I found a waffle maker under the tree. I'm a simple girl.

November 17th, 2011, 11:43 AM
who_it_is's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to get the pasta rolling attachment to my Kitchen Aid mixer. The only other things that I would really love is the new travel bush set from MAC, it's small enough to fit in my make up bag and I am in need of new brushes.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.
November 17th, 2011, 11:45 AM
StarrMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So far the only thing I can think of that I'd really like is a remote car starter. Our garage is so full of stuff because our house is so small, so we can't park in there anymore. It would be great to warm up the car in the winter.
November 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM
BelloFiglioLA's Avatar LAH * CLH
DH and I are both getting tattoos (since he is on a strict allowance, he has no extra money) and my parents always pay a mortgage payment for us. SO, that kinda spoils my wish list but I definitely want both of those things!

November 17th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm...I want a flip camera/camcorder. That's all I can think of.

**Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!**
November 17th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Mama Chemist 73's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want a new computer and a new version of Photoshop.

My Ovulation Chart
November 17th, 2011, 01:12 PM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With so much clutter and toys and laundry already in the house due to having a kid, I don't want any more "stuff" right now. I want new kitchen countertops, but since that's not going to happen, I've asked for a box of Godiva truffles.

FWIW, my mother and sister both have Keurigs, and they both broke within a year.

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

November 17th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Man N Cheese's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love my keurig......LOVE IT!

I want so many things! I always do! Endless camera stuff I "NEED" and kitchen stuff...but honestly I don't have a mixer, or a food processor, or good knives, or or a roaster, or a second cookie sheet, or a spice rack, or a flour sifter, or piping bags, or a double boiler...and Mike just ruined my $200 high sided anodized pan ;-( so I really do NEED a lot of kitchen stuff if you know and understand how much time I spend in my kitchen.
November 17th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Myra, you should definitely ask Santa for a Kitchenaid. And everything else you should just go out and get for yourself this weekend or something. A mom who likes to be in the kitchen should be supported in her endeavors, it's good for the whole family

November 18th, 2011, 04:42 AM
kimmiejo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a Kitchenaid mixer and 2 yrs in it broke? it just stopped spinning, the motor I guess, what a bummer! of the course the warranty expired too

I thought of something else I want, a food processor, I have a small one but I need the real deal, I have been *brace yourselves ladies* cooking and baking a lot lately, it would come in really handy. I have discovered I really do like to bake and Sydster is really into baking lately so it gives me added motivation.
November 18th, 2011, 08:08 AM
handymandy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want a new vacuum and a printer to print my coupons. I always have to have DH print coupons at work and it would just be easier if I could do it. We have a printer, but it's out of toner and I think Elliot broke it cause she liked to press the blue lighted button all the time and after that is when it started saying it needed toner and I can't even get the darn thing out to give it a shake.

November 18th, 2011, 12:01 PM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
I love our KitchenAid! It's what I wanted for Christmas like 7 years ago, and I still love it and use it all the time.

I don't know what I want. Mostly remodel stuff for the house that I know DH won't do.

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search