Let's talk about Christmas for toddlers...

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2011, 10:39 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Do we have a thread like this yet?

Okay, with 5 kids, I seriously am not sure what to get for the twins for Christmas. The year Brandon was born we had a "freecycle Christmas" out of necessity. The year after that we had our landlord's family buy for us PLUS the church sent us secret gifts PLUS we were able to do a little also so we got mostly clothes. My other two oldest boys were born in the spring, so they were like 9 months old and then almost 2 years old at their first Christmases.

Point being, I'm totally at a loss. Looking at ride-on toys and possibly some foam chairs. They don't have a lot of small hand toys right now either.

So. What are you all getting, planning to get, hoping to get, thinking about getting, or what all do your tots already have that they just LOVE??

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
November 18th, 2011, 06:22 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
From me Max is getting 2 books, the Little People Nativity Set, and then his stocking, which has the Crayola toddler crayons, bath crayons, and benders utensils.

I'm still up in the air about the Cozy Coupe Truck, but if I DO get that, I'll get it either before or after Christmas, since we won't be hauling it to my parents to give it to him Christmas morning anyway

November 18th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
It is going to be a small Christmas this year. Kierson has a couple Little People toy sets. I think one is a farm and the other a fire engine station. I'm not really sure. Then hes getting a few items of clothing, a pair of new sneakers and then a few things in his stocking.

My sisters and I also drew names for all of the kids and we are buying for each others kids. So, K willl also get something from one of my sisters.

November 18th, 2011, 07:16 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kaylee is getting the Fisher Price Cozy Coupe (that has a musical horn)Happy Songs Coupe - Fisher-Price - Toys "R" Us and then fridge magent elmo cook and play Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Sing and Cook with Elmo: Toys & Games, and the leapfrog picnic basket. LeapFrog Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket - LeapFrog - Toys "R" Us
November 18th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
From us Teresa is getting her ornament, a recordable Rudolph book (thank you grocery store clearance for that $1 find a few months ago! ), and the Fisher Price purse.

From Santa she is getting a set of Fairy Potato Head pieces and a wooden # puzzle in/near her stocking, a shopping cart, and a Geo Trax train (partially to send the message to the boys that they have to share since she loves to try and play with them).
November 18th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gabriel is getting the classic Little Tikes coupe car, a toddler chair with his name emboirrdered on it from Pottery Barn Kids, the rock and play zebra from Fisher Price, the Little People Nativity Scene, and we plan to go walk around Toys R Us on Black Friday afternoon just to grab a few more little things. I also still want to get him some big crayons and coloring books so I can start teaching him how to color and some little kid plastic utinsels and plates and bowls sets for him to learn to feed himself (he's been interested in that lately)

November 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Beau is getting a table and chair from Santa, other than that he is getting Robeez booties, a set of cars, and a remote/phone battery noise maker thing, and the dvd "American Tail".

November 21st, 2011, 06:52 PM
Mom2#1Drakester's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far Drake is getting a cow shaped chair from Sam's club i saw this weeked (b/c he loves saying Moooo ), the B. Toys H2-Whoa drawing thingie, Leapfrog Scout stuffed animal. Then some stocking stuff.
November 23rd, 2011, 06:30 PM
All the kids in my neighborhood have formed a balance bike gang!
Seems like Kinderbike and Wishbone are the most popular.
I like the Wishbone that's the 3 in 1 so it changes shape as kids get bigger.
My boy loves Automoblox...can't get enough. What sites do you get good present ideas from? I'm a fan of timetoplaymag (dot) com and thetoywall (dot) com. Gifthero is kinda cool too.
November 23rd, 2011, 06:42 PM
MommyKent910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hayden is getting leap frog fridge magnets, mega block, The Lion King movie and plush, fisher price doodle pad, a couple pairs of winter shoes, & a tool bench
November 24th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Rogan and Cohen are sharing their santa present it is a cattle corral, and probly a couple cows.
Cattle Corral

From us a tractor and a bale hauler. Then stocking stuff ...... not to sure what that is.

November 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Molly is getting-
Little peoples doll house
Cozy coupe
A bean bag chair (the club chair was just to expensive with shipping, but check out childrenschairs.com free shipping and 10% off for a day or 2)
Some Eric carle books
Yo gabba gabba toy jam box thing...
A few other small things

That's not all from us or Santa but my family too.

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search