Hope you all don't mind!!

Forum: 2010 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2010 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 05:52 PM
J9+J+C=Complete's Avatar Charlotte & Jacob's Mommy
Just wanted to share pics from DISNEY!! Such a whirlwind trip, but some great memories!

Hope you enjoy!

Different castle shots:

dancing at the parade with Charlotte:

Taking a break:

It's a small world afterall!

Stood in a few long lines:

Disney Princess Charlie:

Charlie's nickname is Stitch because of her teeth

Lunch and margaritas at T-Rex in Downtown Disney:

My brother's girlfriend took this pic very off centered, but here's the whole fam

Thanks for looking!! Happy belated Thanksgiving!
November 27th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awww, looks like you guys had a great time at Disney! Seeing the pics makes me want to go back/take the kids!
November 27th, 2011, 06:22 PM
irish luck's Avatar *Callie*
Looks like a fantastic family trip!!!

and you are looking great by the way!!!

THANK YOU Jaidynsmum
FOR THE GREAT SIGGY!

Gavin Betsy
November 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
I love your pics Jeanine! I said it on FB but Avery loves your castle pics. Any tips for when we go in January?

November 27th, 2011, 06:51 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Cute! Looks like everyone had such a great time!!!!

(PS -- Betsy has the same brown sweater dress!)
November 27th, 2011, 06:55 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Great pictures!! It looks like so much fun How did Jake react when he realized you guys were going to Disney!?

November 27th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Also looking fot tips when we go in Feb

November 27th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great pictures!! I love the one of you and Charlie dancing.

November 28th, 2011, 03:43 AM
We stayed off park property this time so definitely not as Disney centered this trip. I Would highly recommend staying on park property at least one trip. With transportation and easiness of everything, it balanced out cost wise the last few times we've gone. This time we stayed at my dads time share off park property. It was close, but still had to hike it over there. We've stayed in the pop century and also the Polynesian. The polynesian is my favorite but pricey. If you are trying to save a little, skip the character meals. They are really fun, but costly. MAKE YOUR DINNER RESERVATIONS NOW! Even if you aren't going for another three months or you'll have a hard time getting into any of the park restaurants. Epcot has a lot if great restaurant choices! If you have three days of parks youcan go to with little ones, I'd recommend goog in this order epcot, magic kingdom, animal kingdom. Go to epcot first bc everyone will enjoy it family wise. If you go to magic kingdom first, everything else will pale in comparison to the kiddos (like 4-9 year olds). Definitely dance with the parade as soon as you get there. It's so fun! Buy your princess dress before you go to Disney. Much cheaper at home. I'll keep thinking I just love Disney
November 28th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Also! Fast pass all your fave rides early in the day!!! Lines get long so fast and it's nice to schedule them and walk right on!
November 28th, 2011, 05:55 AM
~SavedbyGrace~'s Avatar ~Nichole~
Great pics!! Looks like you all had a blast!! I just love that picture of you and Jake...so sweet!!
November 28th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
Looks great!!! Somewhat jealous! How did Charlotte do throughout the day? I remember going when Elliana was about 15 months, BUT she wasn't walking so it made the day very tiring!

November 28th, 2011, 07:34 AM
alethia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great pictures!! Looks like you guys had an amazing time! How fun!!!
November 28th, 2011, 07:38 AM
mt23hc's Avatar Melissa
Send a message via AIM to mt23hc
Wow! It looks like you had a BLAST! Do you recommend it for their ages? We've been wanting to take the boys for a long time but didn't know the best age range to really maximize it!
November 28th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Jakes age and younger. Char was just along for the ride. She hung with my mom in her stroller and left about six hours into the day. With Jake, we got there around ten am and left at midnight (no lines after 10 ) the 11 pm parade is great bc no one is there and you don't have to camp out a spot for three hrs just to be able to see so we rode everything while everyone hoarded their spots, watches the fireworks and caught front row spots at the last parade Jake was a trooper but we promised him a day of just Jake and a night of way past his bedtime it was definitely jakes day!
November 28th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
ACK! I don't know what to do. I always said I wanted to do Disney once our youngest was 5 years old+ so that I definitely did not have to worry about diapers, strollers, and naps. But now that I see Nathan getting older I don't want him to miss out on feeling the magic of it all (corny much ).

I went in 5th grade and then again in 8th grade and still liked it though, so IDK.

Did 48 inches seem to be a height requirement for a lot of things? Nathan's not quite there, so it's made going on rides at places kind of hard. All the "little kids rides" are nothing for him since he's used to going for some crazy rides with hubby in the plane.
November 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
VeronicaBride's Avatar Jen
Kris I have been doing a ton of research and I think most of the rides either say 40" if for smaller kids and 44" if for bigger kids. I think Nathan would be fine for them all!

November 28th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Cool-thanks!

BTW, I just blew 30 minutes looking at Disney stuff.
November 28th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Jake barely met the 42 inch requirement a yr and a half ago and rode a ton of "scary rides" including thunder mountain! This yr he was able to do space mountain at 44 inches. 48 is the next highest requirement so he'd have a ton of rides to go on! Magic kingdom is a little more small child friendly so I think there may have been maybe one ride Jake couldn't do, but I'm almost positive we did everything!
November 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Gemum
Looks like SO MUCH fun. I want to take jay when he is around 5. SO plenty of time yet ...

I love all the pictures. I went to Disneyland Paris.. and I just think it sucked. Granted I was 15 and it was a school French trip!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search